Old Head Dab-Ready and Terp Hammer

AssistedLiving

And my question about estimated price was answered: $199 with a 25 over/under

listed $299 plus shipping

AssistedLiving,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

onesixty2

listed $299 plus shipping

He meant for the terp hammer. No idea how to link from the insta app, but Brian’s recent post on the terp hammer has a comment in response to someone asking for a price check.
E: this post, somewhere in the comments Brian estimates the terp hammer at 199 +- 25 https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq4AUH4vSMR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

webtroter

Hello !

So I just ordered a Freight Train Pro and I can't wait to receive it.

I have two questions :

1. Could I do a double-decker with the freight train (dropping some wax/rosin/live resin/etc on the air intake)? How bad would the cleanup be?

2. Any other tricks, tips and hacks for my first bal vape?
2.1 Is there some pinouts charts for the PID, since it seems its different depending on the seller. I'm already thinking about buying a Quaroma XL, so i'd like to reuse the PID Controller.

I'm in the wrong thread. please ignore, and delete if you can, thank you.

webtroter,

Oil420FL

Any Cold Start fans who already have a dab-ready and tried Insert Drop? I’m thinking that since it’s wireless the banger might not hold enough heat for an Insert Drop to work well without a big temp offset.

Oil420FL,

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
I found using a SS screen will take any char marks off in the quartz banger. Of course the coil will clean the bottom portion of the quartz banger. Although the top portion above the holes in the quartz banger never come clean with a little added cleaning by hand.

Vaporooni,
Reactions: Easywider

RamboDig

Mine came, I bought it specifically for the temp hammer, but the dabbing experience is pretty good. Not too impressed with the 10mm banger I picked up with it seems to fit a little wonky in my piece.

looking forward to the wooden base
Is your 10mm mj arsenal? Asking because it's the only rig I have.

RamboDig,

Oil420FL

5mm ruby and spinner cap, SIC banger insert, keeps everything nice and tidy.:tup:
Sorry for late reply & link to vid no longer working. Are you still liking the SIC insert? How low are you setting the temp? Are you dropping the insert after the banger is hot so you get a cold start dab?

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Sorry for late reply & link to vid no longer working. Are you still liking the SIC insert? How low are you setting the temp? Are you dropping the insert after the banger is hot so you get a cold start dab?
Yes, inquiring minds want to know @ShayWhiteGrow (video was gone before I could see it as well). Very intrigued by this device, very close to pulling the trigger, trying to let my 4/20 purchasing jitters subside before spending more.

ChooChooCharlie

@Vaporooni - curious about the digital display odd behavior in your video, or is that normal with 4 digit number and EEEE flashes? Mine is still out on loan so can't check. Was also interested in the dramatic coil temp decrease after removing bucket, suppose the bucket acts as an insulator while in?

Oil420FL

Shipped with ETA late Tuesday 3/25 with banger. People kept telling me that for my style of dry herb use I should be using a ball vape. But I've avoided for safety concerns about exposed heating element [grandchildren, dogs, me when I'm topping off,....]. And my Doc wants me to use more concentrate than dry herb for fewer hits [in hopes of reducing how much I'm coughing]. So I"m hoping this device will become my daily driver for both dry herb and concentrates. There will be a learning curve for me since I've only used e-rigs not enails. The tips in this thread will help. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom