Old Head Dab-Ready and Terp Hammer

LordKahel

You can use the CH Mary with your Dab-Ready Tower. It fits but in only one position because of the guard and the heat sink on the mary handle.
TerpMary.png

Greenleaf88

My terp ready just came in so excited wat temp do u all recommend? for herbs with the hammer for nice clouds I’m starting at 600 but I’m a let it burn off for a while.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
My terp ready just came in so excited wat temp do u all recommend? for herbs with the hammer for nice clouds I’m starting at 600 but I’m a let it burn off for a while.

I'm still experimenting with temps, but right now I'm at 550 for flower, 500 for dabs.

Mndeadhead

Well, the good thing is it uses a 25mm coil, so you could go with the Mary from Cannabis Hardware and use that if you want a diffuser. I actually go the other way. I bought the Zenleaf Fusion so I could have both my banger and my Terp hammer ready to go whenever I want

Mndeadhead

Well, the good thing is it uses a 25mm coil, so you could go with the Mary from Cannabis Hardware and use that if you want a diffuser. I actually go the other way. I bought the Zenleaf Fusion so I could have both my banger and my Terp hammer ready to go whenever I want
and this is why you don't post stuff AFTER a couple of bowls. this was supposed to be a reply to a post, and I can't remember which one it was....I swear to the good Lord above there was a reason for it!

Waggish

You would need the ShovelHead Bowl then, Right?
Isn't Jane more like The Terp hammer?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Edit: Whoops! Sorry, misread... it uses a 20mm coil not 25, so it would need an adapter of some sort, too.... Nevermind...:rolleyes:
Re: Titanium Herb Nail

Last edited:
Bologna,

Learner

I got my first Terp Hammer kiss.

Be careful out there.

This Dab Ready Terp Hammer combo is next level. Bag vapes don't compare. They have their place, but I've never vaped flower like this. Great stuff!
I'm going to try that again. Picture didn't want to link and still doesn't. What's the Imgur trick on FC?

imgur.com/a/ECKvZpP

Learner,

babyskunk

Anyone know the best way to get in touch with OldHead? (I have a Hot Rod that isn't heating up. technically different device, but the question is still relevant here so I'm hoping it won't be a problem...)

coolbreeze

Anyone know the best way to get in touch with OldHead? (I have a Hot Rod that isn't heating up. technically different device, but the question is still relevant here so I'm hoping it won't be a problem...)
Contact Brian by email (https://oldheadtc.com/policies/contact-information) and ask him about it. It 's a common-ish problem with the cord and he can replace it and get it back to you within a week or two. He fixed mine no hassle.

Lighthanded

Anyone know of a good titanium bowl that works well with the terp hammer? I have a tendency to break glass injector bowls. Thanks!
Qaromashop Titanium injector bowl fits nicely with the terp hammer/freight train heads however it sits the injector closer to the screen than the bowl from Oldhead. You will also lose some heat from the thermal transfer to the bowl as the injector sits deep inside.

Onits

Qaromashop Titanium injector bowl fits nicely with the terp hammer/freight train heads however it sits the injector closer to the screen than the bowl from Oldhead. You will also lose some heat from the thermal transfer to the bowl as the injector sits deep inside.
Thanks!

I’d seen that option around but was on the fence about it given some of the drawbacks you mentioned.

ChooChooCharlie

Lightweight titanium and wood Terp Hammer lets you comfortably use tiny rigs, without fear of tipping or cord yanking

This cheap thin glass is only 5 inches tall, can also hold it like a sherlock

Terp-Hammer-on-small-lightweight-rig.jpg

Edit: Gotta clean dropdowns and injector bowls

Safe way to warm Iso alcohol, indirectly with no spark or flame -- microwave the warming plate first, never microwave iso

can add hot water to the pyrex dish surrounding ziplock

(I've seen faulty sparking magneto in microwave -- scary, not good with iso fumes)

warming-plate-for-iso-ziplock.jpg

(get to show off the Alfredo Barbini glass again)

Last edited:
Top Bottom