Old Head Dab-Ready and Terp Hammer

Principal Guy

Loving the 16mm Slurp Tower with the SIC adapter. Smooth and flavorful hits every time. Great spinner action!

Lovin’ the pillar vs terp pearls, which I’m always dropping and scrambling to find something to pick them up. Seems far less likely for the pillar to fall out of the tall slurper than a banger with Terp pearls in.
I swear it’s easier to clean and keep chaz-free. I’m old and far from a dabbing pro so I prefer smaller dabs in general and this hits the spot perfectly.

Did the SIC adapter come down in price? I thought Brian used to sell these for $100 which is why I hesitated to buy. Now they cost $40, so slurper and adapter for less than $100. I think it’s worth it for me.

Last edited:
Principal Guy,

DogBoy

know fear
thanks for posting that...I prefer a smaller banger than 25mm as well...

...where are the 16mm slurp towers available, and who is Brian...?!?...

DogBoy,

Principal Guy

thanks for posting that...I prefer a smaller banger than 25mm as well...

...where are the 16mm slurp towers available, and who is Brian...?!?...
Old Head is the company, Brian the founder. Great stuff this guy puts out there. He knows his cannabis delivery methods well, always innovating.

Old Head slurper 16mm listed below. You MUST order the SIC adapter for it to work on his DabReady/Terp Hammer device. I own LOTS of vapes and this is the one on my desktop at all times.

Last edited:
Principal Guy,
Reactions: DogBoy

Learner

...I seriously do not want a terp hammer, but I am wondering how those Old Head 25mm banger sets are working out for people...

...I was thinking, how good can the system be if it is not all sold out n' shit...

...then I noticed the bangers were all sold out...LoL...

...they appear to be back in stock so now I am in danger of buying a Dab-Ready...Micro Soft did find a $30 discount code, even...
The 25mm auto sets sold on their site are more than decent import bangers.

Most any 25mm flat bucket will work. And now 16mm with the SiC adapter.

If you want to get wacky with more elaborate quartz. Slurpers, towers, fountains, elephant trunks and whatever else is out there. A torch and temp gun is probably more versatile.

Learner,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Hopefully my photo links do not expire now that I am using a different sharing site.

I just received a M-Plus and M7 XL DynaVap. I am loving it with my "Yabber Dabber" rig! The Terp Hammer works really well with the DynaVap M series vapes. I set the temperature to 675 F, heat up the TH and insert the vape, after the second click I just pull it out and apply about 3 seconds of torch heat to the backside of the cap for a perfect extraction. I am loving it! Did I mention it saves me about 90% of my butane, if not more? Well it does!
Life is good

Yabber-Dabber2-RS.jpg

Principal Guy

If you want to get wacky with more elaborate quartz. Slurpers, towers, fountains, elephant trunks and whatever else is out there. A torch and temp gun is probably more versatile.
Rumors that Brian is working on a collar that will allow more elaborate slurpers with the Dab Ready.

Principal Guy,
Reactions: Learner

DogBoy

know fear

...I don't need no steeenking temp gun...I do think another torch might be in order...

...the two bangers in question are quite a bit more elaborate than what I am used to, never mind the stuff you mentioned here....

...of the stuff I have tried the simple $10 bangers seem to work the best...

Last edited:
DogBoy,
Reactions: Learner

Learner

...I don't need no steeenking temp gun...I do think another torch might be in order...

...the two bangers in question are quite a bit more elaborate than what I am used to, never mind the stuff you mentioned here....

...of the stuff I have tried the simple $10 bangers seem to work the best...
😁

Yeah, I'm trying to keep my quartz simple.

The Old Head Autos, or any auto, are pretty simple. Some people don't like holes in the sides of their bangers though.

Rumors that Brian is working on a collar that will allow more elaborate slurpers with the Dab Ready.
I saw that on Instagram. Looks interesting. How are you liking the SiC adapter and slurp tower?

Learner,

DogBoy

know fear

...well, this review sorted me out...

...I am backing off this Idea...it is interesting but still too complicated, and I break enough bangers w/o juggling hot ones...

...I just need to find a torch that doesn't leak whilst filling it...

DogBoy,

DogBoy

know fear
...$$$ has little to do with it...

...it seems unlikely that anything will truly replace a torch and banger, eh...

DogBoy,
Top Bottom