O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
U got me wrong buddy. I was referring only to the free stem when I said we know how much it costs.

I do not know how much woodworking costs. Will never claim I do. I do know the cost of glass as I was in the ecig business a long time ago.

Oh yeah I totally misread then, $50 for a colored inception stem does seem high, but it says he makes them himself and I know colored glass does cost more often...

Yeah to have the only Black Friday sale be a free clear $36 inception stem included with your purchase of a vape that it doesn't work with, does seem pretty silly? What if I do not have or want a vapcap, just OHV etc?!

(Yes I am planning to buy the inception stem for an FW7 myself, but still lol)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If you read our exchange above, it does indeed seem like he blocked us... Other people can see his IG without issue, I even tried sending him a message on there and it doesn't work, further confirming it is because I was blocked (I actually used to follow him I'm pretty sure, I don't post anything on IG, so I'm thinking he thought I was a bot maybe when he was cleaning out?? Blocked me by mistake??)
Okay, in theory he (or some algorithm) could block you, but he / it can not block me as I don't even have an account there – I'm pretty sure I was able to do so not too long ago. I'm suppose it's some technical issue, it makes no sense to lock you and me out and others not.

Vapefanatic

Oh yeah I totally misread then, $50 for a colored inception stem does seem high, but it says he makes them himself and I know colored glass does cost more often...

Yeah to have the only Black Friday sale be a free clear $36 inception stem included with your purchase of a vape that it doesn't work with, does seem pretty silly? What if I do not have or want a vapcap, just OHV etc?!

(Yes I am planning to buy the inception stem for an FW7 myself, but still lol)
I was under the impression that the inception Does work with the wooden vape. Man…i must be really baked when i read the site

ohh…I totally forgot that I was offered 15% discount if I don't want the stem. Not sure if it's open to everyone? Not even sure if it's still available to myself lol. Imo, both a stem + 15% would be awesome. I'd order right away. But I guess everyone buying anything feels the same way LOL

Still a nice dude and products!

Shit Snacks

Okay, in theory he (or some algorithm) could block you, but he / it can not block me as I don't even have an account there – I'm pretty sure I was able to do so not too long ago. I'm suppose it's some technical issue, it makes no sense to lock you and me out and others not.

Oooh! Well that is still very bizarre isn't it, I suppose we could try emailing him?

I was under the impression that the inception Does work with the wooden vape. Man…i must be really baked when i read the site

They're actually is one that works with the vape, it is confusing because he uses the same name, I think, but the free one is a vap cap stem if I'm not wrong...

Oh a 15% off discount is actually really nice, I think that is overall more useful than just a free stem, because it could apply to buying anything on the site and would encourage people to buy multiple items regardless...

I guess I won't know if I can do that, unless I email him!

Shit Snacks,

Vapefanatic

Oooh! Well that is still very bizarre isn't it, I suppose we could try emailing him?

They're actually is one that works with the vape, it is confusing because he uses the same name, I think, but the free one is a vap cap stem if I'm not wrong...

Oh a 15% off discount is actually really nice, I think that is overall more useful than just a free stem, because it could apply to buying anything on the site and would encourage people to buy multiple items regardless...

I guess I won't know if I can do that, unless I email him!
Since they are priced the same, I'm sure he'll be willing to switch it up for you?

10% already sounds awesome if I'm in the US like you guys are. You get free shipping most of the time. My cost always has a $20 to $30, sometimes $50 shipping costs attached to them. Thats y a discount is particularly important for me. Helps balance things out for me. The shipping adds up when I buy here and there separately.

As it is, I already have a VapBong and Shellshock coming from two different sellers. Alan's square HI hopefully soon and am also looking at a Supreme V6. Might get a Weedeater head and Bowl if the sale in NewVape is decent.

So please pardon me for acting like a scrooge lol! I swear it's the VAS, not me! Lol

SquirrelMaster

If you read our exchange above, it does indeed seem like he blocked us... Other people can see his IG without issue, I even tried sending him a message on there and it doesn't work, further confirming it is because I was blocked (I actually used to follow him I'm pretty sure, I don't post anything on IG, so I'm thinking he thought I was a bot maybe when he was cleaning out?? Blocked me by mistake??)

He got back to me about the IG issues. He said no blocks were issued, he's had this problem in the past. IG basically censors him when they feel like it. I tried loading the link I posted earlier on my phone browser where I'm not logged in and it said it didn't exist, yet I can load it in the app just fine.

Shit Snacks

He got back to me about the IG issues. He said no blocks were issued, he's had this problem in the past. IG basically censors him when they feel like it. I tried loading the link I posted earlier on my phone browser where I'm not logged in and it said it didn't exist, yet I can load it in the app just fine.

Damn that's fucked up! Probably part of why he needs the age verification thing too, kind of sucks, I wonder where he lives...?

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
For what its worth I just tried to pull up his IG, I've never followed him or even viewed his page before, and its looking like the accounts disabled or whatever.

Looks like I'm blocked, but that would be EXTREMELY unlikely as I dont think our accounts have ever interacted before. Even on my desktop, clicking on his IG link directly from his website brings me to a "broken link" page. His facebook seems to be up and running though.

I believe I saw he's in Oklahama @Shit Snacks

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I can confirm that his IG is still working for me so I guess the problem could be with your browser or a corrupted link. Maybe go to IG and search for him there and resubscribe to his page.

The Chemist,

Shit Snacks

I can confirm that his IG is still working for me so I guess the problem could be with your browser or a corrupted link. Maybe go to IG and search for him there and resubscribe to his page.

That does not work either, seems clear it is a bug somehow!

Oklahoma maybe is a terrible place for weed!

I got in touch with him on Facebook messenger, apparently the age checker does not always make you take a photo of your license, but he does need to verify age somehow..

I don't want to give my license to some random company!

TBD

Shit Snacks

Yo @Shit Snacks he blocked me too for some weird reason. Same thing as you though I don't post anything on instagram so idk

Judging by what we've seen here on the past couple pages, it seems to be some sort of bug with his Instagram and the links to it... He says he has never blocked anyone, but yeah broken links and cannot follow him by searching on IG either, oh well I guess! He is responsive by Facebook message at least, so I recommend using that to get in touch with him if you have any questions!

Silly me, I also just realized the Black Friday sale does not even begin until Thursday! I was able to get through the age checker without a photo of my ID this time, but that is where I realized the code is not active yet lol

Going to get a spalted maple debowler spike tray with purple DynaVap inception stem for my FW7! His work looks really really nice

Shit Snacks,

Ripstar

Oklahoma has medical. Not sure why that is, I was about to buy something too. No thanks on the license stuff

Shit Snacks

Oklahoma has medical. Not sure why that is, I was about to buy something too. No thanks on the license stuff

Hm but they could be strict about vaping and such still... Did not know they had medical now, that's cool! He seems like a good dude!

It may not ask for the license, it may just need birthday, so we'll see on Thursday!

Ripstar

Hm but they could be strict about vaping and such still... Did not know they had medical now, that's cool! He seems like a good dude!

It may not ask for the license, it may just need birthday, so we'll see on Thursday!
I was thinking about a wpa or the OHV to get that stem, which I will also use for the FW7! That looks like a great pairing. I really want one of those debowling cups too, not many left now though! Don't worry, I won't grab that maple😂

Shit Snacks

I was thinking about a wpa or the OHV to get that stem, which I will also use for the FW7! That looks like a great pairing. I really want one of those debowling cups too, not many left now though! Don't worry, I won't grab that maple😂

I didn't notice a quantity, the sale has not even begun yet! I am a little worried I will have to wake up early on Thursday to make sure I don't miss out :rofl:

Shit Snacks,

Ripstar

I didn't notice a quantity, the sale has not even begun yet! I am a little worried I will have to wake up early on Thursday to make sure I don't miss out :rofl:
Same thoughts! 😂
What is the hottest running unit that isn't a wpa? I don't mind running through a wpa but would prefer not to. I guess a j hook coulld solve that?

Ripstar,

Shit Snacks

Same thoughts! 😂
What is the hottest running unit that isn't a wpa? I don't mind running through a wpa but would prefer not to. I guess a j hook coulld solve that?

Oh, all of the units perform the same, direct torch powered pure convection is a pretty simple concept. It's not that the unit runs so hot that you need a WPA, just that if you want to use it through water it makes sense to get a dedicated bong unit like his or his noisy cricket and those can also be used with a dry stem (Also you can use them in a j hook instead of bubbler) so yeah if you get the bong or noisy cricket you can get a dry stem with it or just use it in jayhook!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ripstar

Shit Snacks

Too late to edit, but the Black Friday sale is live now (actually went live a couple hours ago, midnight OK time) and a lot of products are actually discounted right there on the site without a code... This is because you cannot combine codes, so you have to choose if you want the free clear inception stem with a vape or the 30% off trays code (or you can just do two separate orders)

There is also free shipping when you place an order of $60 and above, so I actually ended up ordering a little extra because of that and the great deals! Only $15 for a smoked glass regular cooling DynaVap stem (instead of 30) so I got that with the purple inception dyna stem (10 off at $40) for FW7 alongside the spalted maple debowler dish!

He has some new vapes listed as well, a purpleheart noisy cricket with purple intake glass, cooling stem, and 14 mm wpa, for only $155 on sale (reaper version with black glass only $115 but not sure that one comes with a WPA or what wood it is...) along with some burl crickets and micros on top of everything else that is beautiful there!

Unfortunately I did have to take a photo of my ID using that age checker service, apparently my DOB and cell number were not enough for some unknown reason... I was able to cover my license # at least, but hopefully this service is very secure!

Last edited:

Vapefanatic

E7826D19-75F4-46DF-8D81-08F25CDC9436.jpeg
I received this on IG. May be a mass message but I don't want the nice guy to miss out on your purchases because of the ID thing. Its no longer an issue so go buy your hearts out!

For me, I'm still struggling cos I really like the OHV, like really lol! But besides that, it doesn't check the other boxes that are important to me like price, payment options and that "gotta have it" on Black Friday feel. Unfortunately, others are doing a better job of sucking me in during this beautifully chaotic time of the year lol

But it's not confirmed yet though. Just quite particular about my first wood butane vape. I wanna document and share my experience if possible. Wanna do it right lol.

Vapefanatic

I would go for that cricket. Bowl is larger than the other wooden vapes, and as soon as your flame touches the intake, boom.
The cricket is a wpa right? Mostly recommended for use with water? I usually try to avoid water cos I'm too lazy. Also, being my first one, wouldn't the OHV or Micro be a better choice, for the supposedly easier learning curve?

Vapefanatic,

Shit Snacks

View attachment 3958
I received this on IG. May be a mass message but I don't want the nice guy to miss out on your purchases because of the ID thing. Its no longer an issue so go buy your hearts out!

For me, I'm still struggling cos I really like the OHV, like really lol! But besides that, it doesn't check the other boxes that are important to me like price, payment options and that "gotta have it" on Black Friday feel. Unfortunately, others are doing a better job of sucking me in during this beautifully chaotic time of the year lol

But it's not confirmed yet though. Just quite particular about my first wood butane vape. I wanna document and share my experience if possible. Wanna do it right lol.

Yeah if you have never used a direct torch butane convection vehicle like this, I would say you can't go wrong with a cheaper option if that is part of your problem... I think the micro might have more of a learning curve than the big OHV, but from my experience with these types of vapes and looking at the bong and cricket, I think they could be more controllable, especially with the right glass piece... some of the crickets come with dry mouthpieces, and they are a separate accessory regardless for any of the vapes. Also though even better, I don't use water much anymore these days either myself, what I have are some nice glass j hooks which a vape like this would be ideal for, that is what I also mean by glass pieces. One of those can be had for pretty cheap from most shops be around especially now! Lamart has them for $10 and a sale now (probably worth buying a few with the shipping) or Grav makes one I know... OHV is more standard per se, but they are already works of an original design by Triihouse anyway, so coming in cold, you really can't go so wrong with most anything honestly!

Choices

I love my OHV Micro and often reach for it over my Sticky Brick OG. I even bought a back up off EntExchange for a song so I could not be so concerned with scorching the wood around the intake. The OHV Micro is well thought out and kicks like a mule! If I were you I’d grab one now @Vapefanatic since the prices don't seem to be trending downward.

Vapefanatic

I love my OHV Micro and often reach for it over my Sticky Brick OG. I even bought a back up off EntExchange for a song so I could not be so concerned with scorching the wood around the intake. The OHV Micro is well thought out and kicks like a mule! If I were you I’d grab one now @Vapefanatic since the prices don't seem to be trending downward.
I agree with you wholly and really do like the OHV especially after watching the whole review on it. Function wise, the guy thought of it all. Very impressed. Asian wife? Heck, we're already half related! LOL

It's just one of those personal things I gotta get over. Everyone has a scale in their minds and right now, the scale is tipping the other way. Some boxes are price, function, form etc which are physical. Some boxes I need ticked are pretty much based on principles. I am kinda anal when it comes to that.

It's not all about the money, as my first thread posted on FC is about collecting all the best vapes. I have a sponsor so it's all good but I refuse to spend the money like it isn't mine. I wish to spend it just like it was mine. So unfortunately the same principles must be followed.

I don't wanna sound like a dick by going into too much details. Cos my personal principles should not hinder anyone from buying this awesome vape.

I look forward to reading more of all your posts. I enjoy it very much.

Top Bottom