• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

Choices

Had a long day Friday and I didn’t feel like sippin’ on a vape. Out came my OHV Micro. Loaded it up enough just to cover the bottom. Boom! I like to think of this as a shot glass full of Irish herb.:lol: May make a repeat appearance tonight as well...

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I ended up breaking the outer glass of my Inception Stem the rest of the way off and have been using the inner glass. It's only a little warmer than the inception was

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: kushkush

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Unfinished dynavap stems?

Anyway, I have been using a quad torch with massive success! It all started with my mom. She is elderly with major health conditions. She also has very little breath so hits were very wispy with the single flame because it can take a while to build up the heat. With a quad I can crank out vapor right away without long draws that my mom can't do. I've been aiming right into the intake, but don't let the main part of the flames go in the glass intake vs deep into the intake but at a severe angle with the single torcher.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: kushkush

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone know if he might be doing a sale this week? Seems like his IG is no longer active... Looking to grab one of his dynavap inception stem to use with my second FW7!

Shit Snacks,

SquirrelMaster

Yeah this link does not work... Shows page not found, which is what happens when I try to click link on his site... And if I search for his username manually, it looks like he hasn't posted a single thing??
Well that's really weird. He commented on a reply I made to a post earlier today.

Edit: I sent him a DM on IG. Something is amuck.

Last edited:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Yeah this link does not work... Shows page not found, which is what happens when I try to click link on his site... And if I search for his username manually, it looks like he hasn't posted a single thing??
I just clicked on the link and it works for me.
The sale is from Nov 26 to Nov 29
Buy any wood vape and get a FREE DynaVap Inception Stem (stem only) use the code "Inception2020"
Shop Trays & Dishes at 30% Off with the code "BF2020"
@MrKappus was faster than me!

Shit Snacks

Thank you all!

No idea why it is not working for me, no problems with Instagram otherwise...

Anyway that is a great deal, I did always want to grab one of his vapes too, but can't really justify it right now unfortunately (don't really use these type of butane vapes much at all anymore due to my hand issues)

I guess there is no general discount code on the vapes or the stems this time, oh well, good to know!! The clear inception stem seems to be on sale at least, but who can resist all the colors??

Edit: okay I did not realize his maple is all spalted maple! This just became more tempting... I can totally see grabbing the bong vape... Unsure though between
the 봉 and the noisy cricket?? they both seem very small but supposedly the cricket is even smaller? Or just smaller bowl? I guess that is useful for my micro dosing needs... But it cost more money!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I had this issue with one particular Instagram account. Unfortunately, eventually I realized that this particular account had blocked me.

Woah! haha I wonder why he would have blocked me, maybe fearing I am a bot? Since I don't post anything on IG but I follow others... I did think that I used to follow him, so I am guessing he was cleaning out his followers and thought I was a fake??

Anyhooo now I'm trying to decide if I want to grab the 봉 or the noisy cricket to get the free inception stem, but also to get some spalted maple finally... I feel like I would indeed prefer a smaller bowl, however I don't like how that costs more money... Hmmm

Actually it wasn't specified if the free inception stem, can be any color you want? Or if it has to be clear... If it has to be clear, then that makes my decision easy, not going to buy a vape and will just get the colored inception stem that I really want...

Anyone who he has not blocked on IG want to ask him for me?? LOL

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Thank you all!

No idea why it is not working for me, no problems with Instagram otherwise...

Anyway that is a great deal, I did always want to grab one of his vapes too, but can't really justify it right now unfortunately (don't really use these type of butane vapes much at all anymore due to my hand issues)

I guess there is no general discount code on the vapes or the stems this time, oh well, good to know!! The clear inception stem seems to be on sale at least, but who can resist all the colors??

Edit: okay I did not realize his maple is all spalted maple! This just became more tempting... I can totally see grabbing the bong vape... Unsure though between
the 봉 and the noisy cricket?? they both seem very small but supposedly the cricket is even smaller? Or just smaller bowl? I guess that is useful for my micro dosing needs... But it cost more money!
Here's a photo of these two vapes together.

20201121_164700.jpg

The bowl is the same size on both vapes.

20201121_165341.jpg

Shit Snacks

What a great deal. I have been eyeing the cricket or the wpa one. Damn sales!

The cricket actually is a WPA, they just also have special order versions that come with cooling stems as well or instead... Plus color glass like this photo, black glass right now on the site... All around beautiful work!

Thanks @The Chemist! Very helpful, noticeable difference in size, so the standard one is better if you have a big bong for it probably... Otherwise it makes sense to be paying $20 more for the smaller size for sure! I guess the other benefit of the bigger one though, for my spalted maple, you get more gorgeous grain to look at...

However I don't think I can really justify it for me, since I do have Dreamwood DLX-M and a Pro too... Also yeah pretty sure the free inception stem is just the $36 clear one, so it seems pretty silly for me to do that now actually lol it is a great deal, but I think I will just buy the color inception stem I want for my FW7 at my leisure. No rush since they're not on sale right now and yeah I will probably grab a spalted cricket in the future too!

Ripstar

The cricket actually is a WPA, they just also have special order versions that come with cooling stems as well or instead... Plus color glass like this photo, black glass right now on the site... All around beautiful work!
I feel like you know how to sell me on vapes... 😂 SOLD The picture is obvious too, these sales sometimes get me too excited

Shit Snacks

Okay so I was thinking I might grab a debowler dish while they're on sale with my inception stem actually, but is there any way to buy something from him without doing this stupid age checker thing??

I really don't feel comfortable taking a photo of my license for some unknown company's system?? Anyone else that actually did this? Seems pretty silly for what is literally a piece of wood and a piece of glass...

Maybe if he didn't block me on Instagram for no reason I could message him directly!

Vapefanatic

I like the dude very much and the OHV looks really slick. I actually prefer the look and function over the Runt or Maxx or Nova. Not to mention I can get Walnut with these as SBL walnuts are sold out everywhere. Only thing holding me back is price. It's difficult for me to justify buying at that price, even with a free stem, on black friday no less. We all know how much it really costs? A slight discount would sway my mind and balance out shipping a little. Unfortunately, I've been told it's strictly not possible.

If I also need to furnish a pic for payment, then it's a no brainer. The way I see it, the product line is priced the same or higher than the SBL line, especially if you count the discounts involved. I question this strategy though. It would turn away many first timers as it is obvious who has the most market share in this segment? New buyers would sway towards SBL imo. Like I am considering right now.

Vapefanatic,

Shit Snacks

I don't think he blocks you, I can't view his insta content either and I don't even have an account there (says it either does not exist or has been removed).

@O'Connell Woodworks Vapes you here? :-)

If you read our exchange above, it does indeed seem like he blocked us... Other people can see his IG without issue, I even tried sending him a message on there and it doesn't work, further confirming it is because I was blocked (I actually used to follow him I'm pretty sure, I don't post anything on IG, so I'm thinking he thought I was a bot maybe when he was cleaning out?? Blocked me by mistake??)

I like the dude very much and the OHV looks really slick. I actually prefer the look and function over the Runt or Maxx or Nova. Not to mention I can get Walnut with these as SBL walnuts are sold out everywhere. Only thing holding me back is price. It's difficult for me to justify buying at that price, even with a free stem, on black friday no less. We all know how much it really costs? A slight discount would sway my mind and balance out shipping a little. Unfortunately, I've been told it's strictly not possible.

If I also need to furnish a pic for payment, then it's a no brainer. The way I see it, the product line is priced the same or higher than the SBL line, especially if you count the discounts involved. I question this strategy though. It would turn away many first timers as it is obvious who has the most market share in this segment? New buyers would sway towards SBL imo. Like I am considering right now.

To be fair, he is pricing for his work, when you say we really know how much it costs, we really don't... Hard to put a price on labor in general, he goes for the more unique handcraft whereas sticky bricks is more of a machine? I mean they've been around much longer, I'm sure they get better rates on glass and wood, also seems like he makes a lot of the glass in-house himself for O'Connell? Closer to Dreamwood than sticky bricks perhaps... Unless I'm mistaken

But yeah I'm not defending this age verification bullshit

Vapefanatic

If you read our exchange above, it does indeed seem like he blocked us... Other people can see his IG without issue, I even tried sending him a message on there and it doesn't work, further confirming it is because I was blocked (I actually used to follow him I'm pretty sure, I don't post anything on IG, so I'm thinking he thought I was a bot maybe when he was cleaning out?? Blocked me by mistake??)

To be fair, he is pricing for his work, when you say we really know how much it costs, we really don't... Hard to put a price on labor in general, he goes for the more unique handcraft whereas sticky bricks is more of a machine? I mean they've been around much longer, I'm sure they get better rates on glass and wood, also seems like he makes a lot of the glass in-house himself for O'Connell? Closer to Dreamwood than sticky bricks perhaps... Unless I'm mistaken

But yeah I'm not defending this age verification bullshit
U got me wrong buddy. I was referring only to the free stem when I said we know how much it costs.

I do not know how much woodworking costs. Will never claim I do. I do know the cost of glass as I was in the ecig business a long time ago.

Top Bottom