• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Nova by Doug's Woodery

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They're here and they're spectacular!

PXL-20210717-001302902.jpg

PXL-20210717-001440349.jpg

PXL-20210717-002325033.jpg

PXL-20210717-003544598.jpg

Since they're made to order I requested specifically that the 2inch goncalo alves and the 3inch ambrosia maple were very colorful with rich grain, as much as possible, and man did they not disappoint! The design and build quality of these roadies is so amazing

Shipping was also super fast once they were made and sent, yeah very satisfied, highly recommend taking advantage of the buy one get one half off offer, while it's still available!

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?

Since they're made to order I requested specifically that the 2inch goncalo alves and the 3inch ambrosia maple were very colorful with rich grain, as much as possible, and man did they not disappoint! The design and build quality of these roadies is so amazing

Shipping was also super fast once they were made and sent, yeah very satisfied, highly recommend taking advantage of the buy one get one half off offer, while it's still available!
those are GORGEOUS!

Beautiful!

this has me very excited for my ambrosia maple nova that’s on the way!

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
Does sticky brick runt glass fit the nova?
i'm not positive, but i think they're a bit different.
i don't have a runt to try it with, but i think i remember reading somewhere (probably reddit) that they are NOT interchangeable...

SomnusViduus,

DingoGlittering

Anyone still enjoying their nova?
I just ordered one this morning, very impulsively….
Used to daily drive a vapor genie, thought I would revisit my butane days

Love my Nova. Got it a couple of months ago and have been using it more than my Mighty+ which I got around the same time. I highly recommend picking up an augmented mouthpiece to replace the straight one, the dimples really help with cooling when hitting it native!

DingoGlittering,
Reactions: danjens

danjens

Love my Nova. Got it a couple of months ago and have been using it more than my Mighty+ which I got around the same time. I highly recommend picking up an augmented mouthpiece to replace the straight one, the dimples really help with cooling when hitting it native!
Awesome. I included those items in the order, excited to give it a rip!
thanks for the reply

Pizzico

Mine (or rather, I should say my novas- in plural) work beautifully every day. I have dedicated one to concentrates / hash, another to herbs ... light and powerful, effective and solid, with a complete extraction and always not too aggressive in the throat. I love it

feralcomprehension

Qualified Observer
Just got Nova'd- agree w all above. Powerful, compact, very well made, and sold by a great biz. I needed a solution on a short timeline and Trey was helpful, personable, and got the job done.
Recommended.

rvarick

Wanted to share that the Simple Herb Scoop O'Connell Woodworks offers (via a free 3d printing file) works really well with the Nova. The base fits the Nova's bowl perfectly and the amount it scoops also works well with the Nova's big bowl. I had it printed for me by my local library, for $1. Can't ask for much better than that!

Last edited:

maremaresing

Totally sick! Wish that had been available when I was buying early this year. They make fantastic stuff, and are great to work with. I got artisan level service when I bought my nova, down to them sending videos of the wood beforehand. Totally bespoke for a steal of a price.

It's a great device too. Works easily and hits insanely hard.

coolbreeze

Totally sick! Wish that had been available when I was buying early this year. They make fantastic stuff, and are great to work with. I got artisan level service when I bought my nova, down to them sending videos of the wood beforehand. Totally bespoke for a steal of a price.

It's a great device too. Works easily and hits insanely hard.
I'm always impressed with his work when someone's showing off a piece but I'd always hoped he expand beyond the Nova. He did, so I ordered an Osage Orange Cosmo and a padauk stand and poker! Can't wait to give 'em a spin!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm always impressed with his work when someone's showing off a piece but I'd always hoped he expand beyond the Nova. He did, so I ordered an Osage Orange Cosmo and a padauk stand and poker! Can't wait to give 'em a spin!
I love the look of the Notch bowl, especially in the exotic woods. I wonder how deep it is. It looks a little shallow in the photos, which would make it not great for the CC devices.

Love that stand!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They're 18mm male, aren't they? I think they'd sit on the lip like they would on a SBL bowl, no?

It depends on the exact measurements of the bowl, if there is a lip inside, didn't look like there was one, so if it just fits in it could go into deep potentially, depending on the different 18 male joints (a lot of other injector vapes have shorter male joints)

coolbreeze

It depends on the exact measurements of the bowl, if there is a lip inside, didn't look like there was one, so if it just fits in it could go into deep potentially, depending on the different 18 male joints (a lot of other injector vapes have shorter male joints)
I'm not positive both bowls (notch and cosmo) are exactly the same but I can measure the Cosmo bowl and see how some of the things I have fit, when it comes.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Do we know about any Doug's woodery discounts or if I should wait for BF before ordering a nova?

Zuhdj,

maremaresing

They do sometimes. I got my nova on 420 sales. It's not huge, but if money is tight you can wait for it. Honestly, I felt really guilty when I got mine because MSRP is already unfairly low based on the service, design, materials, and build quality of the device. Like how are they making money?!

I always think a wooden vape is way overpriced, but in this case I'm like "u could charge more..."

Top Bottom