• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

No cough: load weed - evaporate temperature range concentrate

terac.one

Manufacturer
This is how the printer sees the terac.one parts. Supports are indicated in blue. The less support is used for printing, the lower the price of post-processing (hand engraving). Terac.one is a 3Dprinter-friendly model.

chamber3dF.jpg
chamber3dZ.jpg
tube3dF.jpg
tube3dZ.jpg
link3dF.jpg
link3dZ.jpg

If you are looking for a really inexpensive 3D printing, then try to print terac.one from the russians. For example, these guys can print SS parts with a minimum wall thickness of 0.1 mm and an average price of $8 per cubic centimeter. The volume of the terac.one is approximately 20 cubic centimeters.

Last edited:

terac.one

Manufacturer
Q: Who is the target group of the terac.one project?
A: Dry bud macrodozers.

No matter for what reason - whether it's medical use or the search for more vivid psychedelic effects - terac.one (together with the knowledge about TRC) can become an indispensable assistant to the individual macrodozer for one simple reason:

You will be able to vaporize up to 0.4 grams of weed in just one(!) large deep puff without coughing and without any unpleasant sensations in the throat or lungs at all.

Last edited:

Vaporware

I’m still interested in doing a group buy to get the best price on each, so if anyone else wants in please send me a message! I’m in the US, but if you’re not we can still probably make it work.

If no one else is ready to buy soon, I’ll get back to anyone I’ve already talked to and we’ll get an order in, probably at the site linked above since it does have good prices. I’m looking forward to trying one! :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just read the thread in full.
My original comment of the Ardent Nova still stands true as witnessed by another member.

One other issue that I find confusing is, I buy strains that help with my medical conditions and what I enjoy the taste and flavor. Now I need to heat away all that goodness soni can vape without coughing?

I have other ways around this coughing issue that everyone has at some stage or other.

I vape at 320 Celsius and only cough a bit on really big hits.
To get around this, the first hit is usually smaller and I do not let the vapor get dense at all. I find that this gives me all the flavor and taste the herb has to offer. I watch the density of the following hits carefully and regulate it that way.

Would love to see some scientific data and testing done on this device to see how it really performs.

For now, I pay good money for the gassiest, smelliest herb I can find!

terac.one

Manufacturer
Almost 150 grams of stainless steel .. why ??

Terac.one stainless steel is a kind of individual accumulator of cold and heat with a fairly high peak load. Large and heavy battery to store a lot of cold and a lot of heat. And it’s made of stainless steel to not so quickly (but enough) quickly give and take (thermal conductivity 17 W/m * K).

When the tube (with links inside) stored in refrigerator - it accumulates cold, a lot of cold. Then, when weed is used, with the help of this cold, more low-temperature substances will condense in the links, making the vapor softer. But at the same time, the links will also take a lot of heat from the hot vapor (cooling it). And after using terac.one these links remain very hot long enough to better facilitate the natural evaporation of low-temperature substances from the condensate. We also consider that this constant, very slow cooling of the links facilitates the gradual conversion of condensed THC and THCV molecules into CBN and -8THC molecules: all volunteers noted a pronounced calming and more sedative effect of link evaporation compared to the original marijuana strain consumed via terac.one.

terac.one,

terac.one

Manufacturer
Link's update.

Absolutely all users of terac.one in real life leave positive feedback about link-vaping. And, as we've written before, we also consider that very slow cooling of the links facilitates the gradual conversion of condensed THC and THCV molecules into CBN and -8THC molecules: all volunteers noted a pronounced calming and more sedative effect of link evaporation compared to the original marijuana strain consumed via terac.one.

As for the subsequent cleaning of the links, the most effective way is the usual open fire: just hold the link for 1 minute over the fire (heat it to red), and then just wait for it to cool down.

And now we've improved the links so that each link collects and retains condensation even more efficiently. And so that the use of the links is even cleaner and more problem-free.

We added cross grooves to the inner channel of the links. And from each groove we made lateral branches - a kind of "underground" condensate storages. And now, when terac.one stands and cools down after use, the heated condensate inside the links first collects in the transverse grooves and then flows into the side "underground" storages under the action of gravity.

link-new.jpg

terac.one

Manufacturer
We are starting the sales on our website.

If you would like to buy our device, please email us at buy@terac.one

Specify the desired number of pieces, delivery address and preferred blockchain (cryptocurrency) for payment. The approximate price of terac.one is $150 + shipping.

Sectional views of the terac.one:

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

Vape Soda

Sparkling !

Specify the desired number of pieces, delivery address and preferred blockchain (cryptocurrency) for payment. The approximate price of terac.one is $150 + shipping.

p2.jpg

p1.jpg
I guess a heatgun is not included, do recommend any specific model? Is there a usage video?

Vape Soda,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

p2.jpg

p1.jpg
Looks great ! Good luck with your launch !

terac.one

Manufacturer
Q: What are the economics of link-vaping?

A: Once you start using terac.one as your primary consumption device, you'll start spending about 7.5% less money on marijuana from the first puff. As we wrote above, it's all about leveling out the inevitable condensation losses.

The fact is that using any other method of consumption, be it vaping or smoking, your condensation losses are inevitably from 5% (in the case of something short and small) to 10% (in the case of something big and long). By using link-vaping, not only do you level out the condensation loss (by vaporizing it afterwards), but because of the special design of the link, this condensation is self-cleaning, becoming essentially a kind of analog of rosin.

Cannabiker

And yes, of course, when you buy a device from our website, you can order a tube with any text of your choice (instead of a logo) and it won't cost you any extra money. Any your text you have on terac.one is absolutely free.

tube-fc.jpg

tube-yt.jpg
I love that you mean it when you say "any text". I went to a PAX promotional event where they were offering free laser engraving on any PAX device, so I dusted off my PAX 3 and brought it down to have "Fuck Combustion" etched on it, just like in your picture. The rep told me they won't write anything obscene. I argued that it's not obscene, it's profane, and it's the name of the most important resource in the vaping world. All I got was a picture of a tree on my PAX, which is gathering dust again. If I get a terac, I think I'll have "Fuck PAX" written on it.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@terac.one

I was just thinking this sounds like something you can do with the FX.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: lazylathe

terac.one

Manufacturer
We have developed an adapter for the dynavap extraction chamber. This development combines the mobility of the dynavap with the cooling and cleaning capabilities of the link system terac.one. And TRC-steam is now available for dynavap users. The adapter can be purchased or downloaded from our website.

dynadapter1x-1.jpg

dynadapter1x-3.jpg

dynadapter1x-5.jpg

terac.one

Manufacturer
Also, at the request of one of our customers, we have developed an adapter for the Eastern European version of dynavap, which in the local market is called "Dimavap". This vaporizer functions exactly like the American dynavap and has a built-in bimetallic plate in the cap, which clicks when heated. The main difference of the Dimavap is that its extraction chamber is about three times larger than that of the dynavap.

dimadapter-2.jpg
dimadapter-3.jpg

terac.one

Manufacturer
Never heard of this device :hmm: Can you share a link?

terac.one,

weedidas

I think TRC/decarb (pre baking cannabis) has stopped my lung irritation. I got a new strain (CBD skunk haze) and I noticed that just 0.01g, literally crumbs, would make my chest and lungs feel irritated and pressure the next 2-3 days. Tried it a few more times over a month and same result. Tried smoking it, still irritated but less. Almost asked my doc for a chest X-ray and quit.

After reading this thread, I baked it in an oven at 100-120'C for 30 minutes. Tried several more times since, no more chest irritation or discomfort!

I'd like to know exactly what it's evaporating but i think your theory of 'sticky wax' condensation in the lungs deserves more research. This would explain why my irritation lasted for days.

Top Bottom