Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

murf2010

You don’t “need to go full bundle”, or listen to “influencers that only hate the 5% commission” that NewVape gives, so they “push other subpar vaporizers” that gives them 15% or more commissions 🥺and tell everyone that NV FP lineup is “dangerous and too expensive” 😂🤣

Here are perfectly detailed, “bare bones kits”, “no bells and whistles”.
Just the basic to get going. No glass rig.
No big metal stands nor handles nor universal carb caps. You don’t need all that to own one of the, if not the most versatile “desktop vaporizer nowadays”
Imho & e, and I have gone through most of them, WE or VROD are a must have if you’re serious about vaping.
Only thing you’ll need is a DYI hardwood block, or somewhere to screw that nut that allows you to screw the “heat post stand” where your NV FP will rest.
A big thick ceramic bowl will do it too.
Anything that wouldn’t melt or get too hot to touch will serve you as a stand.
More questions??
Hit the DMs
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

By the way, if you already own a PID controller, and a 20mm barrel coil, you can take at least $140 OFF the whole price.
If you own an XLR pin connector wired PID, you can save $90, but you’ll need to buy their XLR 20mm coil, that costs like $50.

WE Bare Bones Kit!!
Cheapest and almost ready to go!!
Just add a glass rig, and a thick DYI “stand”
$321 shipped to your door.
I’m at Oregon, so “NO sales tax while paying with debit card”.
If you’re in a “sales taxed state” most likely you’ll be charged 10% more at least, because of state’s taxes.
Out of my hands in which state do you live.
Sorry 😐
View attachment 2158
View attachment 2159
View attachment 2160View attachment 2161

Basically is all the same, you just need to swap the WE head for the VROD head, and add a VROD carb cap.
Voila!!!
$397 shipped to your door
Isn’t it way cheaper than those “influencers” “cackle” all the time?? 🤔🧐
Here’s a shipped bare bones kit for the VROD.
Same applies, DYI stand, and sales taxes at your state will up the price 10% more.
Sorry for that.
Out of my hands.
View attachment 2162View attachment 2163
If you go basic, you’ll get if for way cheaper.
If you go full bundle, of course it will cost you more.
But we’re talking top of the line vaporizer forever and ever here.
Not a subpar “soldering iron, rushed like crazy, no r&d of any kind nor beta testing”

This VAS killer of vaporizers is like a Ferrari in the vaping world, it’s a
staple and a very very good and classy desktop vaporizer.
It’s a “head turner”, not something that some “influencers rushed adding glass balls to a metal tip with a soldering iron” 🥺🤬😡
Put your money where it matters, going forward, not going backwards like other “influencers”!!!

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

“Almost ready to get FP Vrod and can’t decide on NV vs RDK controller read NV blog as well and still can’t decide lol”
@Steel28
Auber is a lot of bells and whistles, for extra bells and whistles that you don’t really need.
You don’t really need to fiddle with temperatures, that much, to need a rotary knob that adds extra cost.
NV “wired” Vapecode china PID let’s you autotune, that comes very handy to do it, once or twice per month. Somehow, auto tuning restores equilibrium in the
“PID/coil/NV FP head threesome” 😂🤣
Auber is just “bells and whistles” “assembled at north america, but all made with China parts”
Subsidized PID costs more, because “north american slaves” get “better wages” 😂🤣

Vaping since 2009.
Commited to fuck combustion since 2012.
Joined FuckCombustion when I bought my first Arizer Solo, in 2012, after spending days, “reading the whole thread” before making an informed decision.
I have from NV FP lineup,
2x VRODs
1x WE
1x SH
1x D-Cup
2x Double NV Legacy PID
2x Single NV Legacy PID
Since 4/20/18, supporting and recommending NV FP Heads Lineup. VAS killers!!!

“If I’m going to “cackle”, I’ll back it up with actions and proof.
I don’t “cackle for nothing” 😂🤣

“Auber = easy to spin & push dial, made and supported in US”
@RustyOldNail
“Made in the “united states” or “assembled at the united states” with all Chinese parts and electronics?? 🤔🧐
“Supported” you mean, when your warranty is still ON.
I’m guessing that after warranty expires, you’re SOL or “need to pay for the repair”?

I believe everything works like that in this world “nowadays”, when you talk about “supported”??
🤔🧐

p.s: I own an Auber RDK-300 too, that I bought for the Glass Symphony, and I use it with the 710coils 30mm coaxial barrel coil too.
I have no need to use the "rotary dial knob" to change temperatures with the GS nor the coaxial coil for dabbing.
As I don't need to touch any PID temps, nor the Auber nor the NV Vapecodes ones.
But I'm a "seasoned vaporist", and I know how to play with draw speeds, capping or no capping, using different rigs etc etc, so I can take a "low temp hit" by playing with draw speed and fiddling with the FP heads distance to the load, while using the FP head as a "lighter", like a "combustion bong snap"

Amazing I didn’t realize you had to just swap the carb cap and add the vrod and it’s only $397!!

murf2010,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Amazing I didn’t realize you had to just swap the carb cap and add the vrod and it’s only $397!!
And did you knew that by “art of magic” you can add to all this craziness, on top of the VROD Basic Kit I made for you, just buy the “top nut 🥜” of the Weed Eater, and they will be compatible!!!
You can have 2x1. Pro Tip!!!
Only problem you’ll have to swap your “nuts” 😂😂🤣🤣
41BFE938-75BF-49E2-BEBE-EAD65CC7BA15.png

And this is a video I made a while ago, because someone was having problems with “screwing nuts”, or was trying to put down NV.

Back to the action!!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Last edited by a moderator:

started@52

The Dedicated Vrod two hole carb cap showed up yesterday and I am loving it. I have had it before but sold it with another setup. The universal cap does the job fine but the sticky stuff builds up on the surface that you lay it on when not in use. Anyway, I have been using it with flower at a much lower temp and I’m getting much better extraction per hit, more flavor and a more even abv. I never understood or enjoyed capping flower until now. 3F491642-DD30-464A-A022-A3E99A405439.jpeg
sideways again:doh:

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

NewVape FP carb caps are nice to play with.
I mostly went through all their iterations.
Never got the “lollipop” one!!!
Missing that one at the moment, maybe if
NewVape710 Edwyn wants a collab!!! 😂🤣
First one I got was for the OG VROD v1 bundle 4/20/18.
Luckily it was one holed at that moment that version.
Then I went crazy again and made a splurge of VAS, and got the rest of the 4x NV heads jajajajajaja
with their matching carb caps, except WE.
Now I have all the carb caps except the lollipop and the universal one.
More photos less cackling, sorry 😂🤣

9-D7-C3-E88-871-C-4-D63-851-A-4-C6-B277-C2-AC3.jpg

DB6090-EF-7584-46-FD-B524-C9644-AC346-FA.jpg

Here you can clearly see how the 2018 v1 VROD carb cap looked like
8-AB30387-1-B66-44-B2-87-DA-C6-A216-C849-F1.jpg

62E5629B-1E68-4623-A3A6-E81D88E5AB04.jpeg
Three little piggies 🐷
73029-FFD-3049-435-C-A551-2575-AD5524-DC.jpg

Three little piggies 🐷 guts!!!
Evolution evolution!!!
2618B111-3280-4B4A-B971-8FDFC55FF742.jpeg
Here’s an approx 0.05g of The Black in the spoon.
20AB7C65-4601-4979-B1C6-894488A1538C.jpeg
EQ basket screen loaded and Ti bowl no screen.
DF309A2D-BB90-4226-8AFC-351A3BFFB5B4.jpeg
ABV as it’s supposed to be!!
No hotspots!! No bullshit!!
4C1C1236-8014-4399-A3E1-2643AEEE36B1.jpeg

And here’s a little video I just made, because I remember recently, someone talking about microdosing.
Here’s an EQ basket screen, sitting at a Ti bowl with no screen on it.
Lets say it’s around 0.05g to be generous. Most likely it’s less material.
Went with as low as 626F, can go lower too, but I like thicker clouds, so I capped it too.
Microdosing and capping, both topics covered in one.
2x1 is a freebie 😂😂🤣🤣
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

swanka

My magic isn't powerful enough to buy a weedeater nut. It doesn't show in the regular menu and it's the last result on the second page after two dab presses when the search item is, "nut". All of that is neither here nor there, however it seems to be out of stock. Is that permanent? I see that I could buy the whole thing and it isn't that expensive, but I really don't need the bottom part unless I plan to buy another enail setup.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@Zangano Cruel I’d love to have one of those lollipop carbs🤩. I got my third carb today. It’s a pretty cool addition to the collection.
6E0E478F-2ED5-4230-8CFE-083C7CEF072A.jpeg
I’m pretty over the moon with my NV stuff. My vape shelves were literally needing a dust so I pulled everything out. Out of all these vapes the FlowerPot has been used 95% of the time since I purchased my first FlowerPot back in April. @started@52 you seem to have a similar experience. It’s nice to have finally calmed the VAS and feel so content.
CCCCB244-081C-46C9-A30E-8C24BA37CEDC.jpeg

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Are you guys preferring the FP for microdosing over the WS?
I am. I do love my WS. It’s a great vape. I recommend it to certain people. Ultimately the FlowerPots ability to microdose or handle large loads and it’s less restrictive air path lead to me preferring it. I like water pipes too so I find the ergonomics of the FlowerPot to be better.

Zangano Cruel

Daily rotation to date.
WE all day long, it’s like normal breathing.
VROD twax for fun, or Herborizer to experiment.
WE topped with inverted SH when I’m bored.
Glass Symphony show off at daily live-streams, or if insomnia is very strong.

Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Just hit me up, I'll make it available for you!

My magic isn't powerful enough to buy a weedeater nut. It doesn't show in the regular menu and it's the last result on the second page after two dab presses when the search item is, "nut". All of that is neither here nor there, however it seems to be out of stock. Is that permanent? I see that I could buy the whole thing and it isn't that expensive, but I really don't need the bottom part unless I plan to buy another enail setup.

Zangano Cruel

I used these kind of pliers, to open up a bit the NV loading tool.
If your flower is too sticky and fluffy, sometimes it doesn’t load enough, or flower gets stuck while unloading to the bowl.
6E4E359E-1D4A-4451-8058-2662214084FF.jpeg
Just place the pliers inside the loading tool mouth, and slowly start opening pliers, till desired width.
C51F4FDD-BB0C-445A-9559-A59D9289A3AC.jpeg
This is how it looks after a little widening of that loading tool.
It basically loads a perfect amount now, one spoonful loose, amounts between 0.05-0.1g, depends on strain and many other factors.
A664C791-F9E8-430C-BAD0-3053031960F2.jpeg
It makes it easier to load/unload flower imho & e.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I used these kind of pliers, to open up a bit the NV loading tool.
If your flower is too sticky and fluffy, sometimes it doesn’t load enough, or flower gets stuck while unloading to the bowl.
View attachment 2244
Just place the pliers inside the loading tool mouth, and slowly start opening pliers, till desired width.
View attachment 2245
This is how it looks after a little widening of that loading tool.
It basically loads a perfect amount now, one spoonful loose, amounts between 0.05-0.1g, depends on strain and many other factors.
View attachment 2246
It makes it easier to load/unload flower imho & e.
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

Nice. Whatever works best for you. I have no interest in doing that to mine, as I feel that the way it is is the perfect dose size for my Shovelhead bowl, and I don't want to change that.

I use the medium plate on my Brilliant Cut Grinder, so it's medium/fine. I also grind a full grinder, and then put that in a Jyarz Classic (fills it up about 1/3 of the way), so I stick the Pax Loading Tool in there with the Jyars glass held at an angle, so I can see it and wiggle the tool against the glass after I fill it to have it perfectly filled. And it slides right out with a light tap on the edge of the bowl. I'm very happy with it as is...not that I'm saying that there's anything wrong with modding it if it fits your needs.

rv-BFg-Y2h-QDq-BRb-ILx-Wa-NGw-thumb-160c.jpg

I just bought a vrod fp. I'm pretty excited to join the club.

Welcome to the family!!!
I lurked in this thread for at least a couple of years, dreaming about a Flowerpot, before I finally pulled the trigger late last year. You're gonna love it!

Welcome! Im only an honorary member these days but still...

ONE OF US!

One of us, One of us, One of us!

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

Nice. Whatever works best for you.
Did I even tagged you or addressed the comment to you somehow??

So, if I didn’t tagged you or addressed directly my comment towards you,
why did you come to me with that snarky and nasty
“nice. “whatever” works best for you”!!! remark???

What’s your issue dude???
Yes, of course is like that!!!
Do you have any issues with what works for me???

Get a life dude!!!
Do not address me or even tag me!!!
Since when are we friends???

Some people appreciate the information and videos!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
Old video, for those that they can’t :evil: :popcorn:

Last edited:
Zangano Cruel,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
@Zangano Cruel
Its a public forum, people will reply to you. Get over it or get therapy, anything, just try being nice. For once, just try it. You may find you get a better reaction out of the world.

For someone who claims to be 'not politically correct' you are without doubt the most thin skinned person on here. You get insulted at the drop of a hat, its very silly.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Did I even tagged you or addressed the comment to you somehow??

So, if I didn’t tagged you or addressed directly my comment towards you,
why did you come to me with that snarky and nasty
“nice. “whatever” works best for you”!!! remark???

What’s your issue dude???
Yes, of course is like that!!!
Do you have any issues with what works for me???

Get a life dude!!!
Do not address me or even tag me!!!
Since when are we friends???

Some people appreciate the information and videos!
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!
Old video, for those that they can’t :evil: :popcorn:

Damn dude. I don't understand where the offense came from. I was just saying that though I like it the way it is, if you like it modded the way you described, then that's good if it works for you. My apologies if that offended you. That was not the intention.

That was a positive comment. Nothing snarky there. Where I come from that phrase is not a negative comment, but a positive comment that basically means "your preference may not be my preference, but I support your preference".

Furthermore, I assumed that if you posted a comment in a public forum like this, then it was open for other people to reply to and express their opinions. Also, you posted that right after I made a comment about my recently acquiring my new loading tool. So......

Last edited:
Top Bottom