Newbie vaper - Arizer Air / DLX / DLX+ or suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ob1kenobe

Hi all new boy here. Recently quit smoking cigs so need to remove tobacco from my toke life. As a result I'm getting a decent vaporiser. Got £150 ideally but £200 max to spend. Need to be portable as will be using mainly in my man shed or at my mates. I was going to find one with a bong attachment too but then noticed the Arizer Air which has good reviews is within budget.
BUT
They do a normal version, then a DLX (deluxe version) then a DLX+ version and can't work out what/which I need as they are the same unit but with different attachments that come with it.
If the water cool option is good enough that I don't need to use with a separate bong then happy days.

Thoughts? Experiences with these units anyone? And any feedback on others much appreciated.

Thanks

Ob1kenobe,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I'm assuming your in the UK??? £££
And I'm assuming your shopping at Nemastavapes??? Unless other people are doing delux versions of vapes... I may be assuming wrong...

Have you looked at Vapefiend???
They are usually cheaper in my experience, and have great customer service if things go wrong..

kellya86,

Ob1kenobe

Hi kellya86 thanks for the reply. Yip I'm UK based. I did look at nemastavapes but I haven't checked out vapefiend but will do. Based on my criteria do you think I'm making the right choice? Just a little unsure if the dlx or dlx+ package is worth the extra £50 or if I could find a water attachment for it for less?

Ob1kenobe,
Reactions: kellya86

kellya86

Herb gardener...
You can get the vape and a bubble cheaper on Vapefiend..

Are you aware arizer are about to bring out a new vaporizer???

Have you considered a £35 vapcap to get you started... I would advise this...
They are available on Vapefiend...
These little things are becoming very popular now...
I have a woody version... it's very powerful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom