• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

curiousc

Anyone know whether the Nebula X being sold on amazon uk is any good or maybe know of a comparison to XVAPE Fog?
Trying to choose for purchase, Fog doesn't cost that much more, but Nebula looks pretty rugged.

curiousc,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
This looks like Vivant alternate to me. I think x-vape FOG is a better choice because of durability.
@PPN Might chime in to tell us ,cause i think he owns both. You can shoot him a pm if he doesnt reply here.
IMO better dont buy rebrands, if you going for that plastic vape ,better get the alternate. I hear they have good warranty service.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you for the input!

Yes, I own both the Alternate and the Fog. Alternate offers a powerfull "hybrid" heater but the Fog get a very good heater too but full convection although it's a lot better in term of building quality... give a look to the Alternate thread and you'll see a lot of broken devices (mine get the V2 mp ... broken) but the warranty seems to work like @Abysmal Vapor said.

If you want one for stealth and effective hits with full convection go for the Fog and if you're looking for big clouds with a bubbler choose the Alternate. Last big difference, Fog's heating time is a handfull of seconds, Alternate is +1mn (from 20 to 200°C)... if this is can help you.

curiousc

Amazing guys, thank you.

The other option I had was the Fenix, but it has no swappable battery so I think I'll go with the Fog. It's discounted on Azarius at the moment.

curiousc,

curiousc

So I've taken the plunge and gone for the Fog.
First impressions of the look and feel - simply amazing.
First impressions of how it works - not so good.

I have a $35 Hebe Titan 2 that is starting to fall apart, and that hits much better.
Either I don't have the technique right, or this doesn't work well at all (may be a dud). I have to have two 5 minute sessions before I start feeling the tingles and another for it to get noticeably better, but by then it tastes burnt.

I saw another FC user saying the same, and that they removed the inner mouthpiece to improve the draw. I've done that too and though it improves the draw, the effect is still lame.

Any advice?

curiousc,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Fog is mainly convection, so if you are used to conduction the vapor production is different, you need to take long and slow draws in order to get a good vapor production, quick fast hit does not work. Can I assume you get a lot best taste from the Fog than out the Hebe2?

Usually I start at 3 for 2-3mn and bump it at 4 for the rest of the first cycle. I power it again for a 2nd cycle at 4 for the first 2-3mn and 5 to get all the goodies out until the end of the cycle. It appears I rarely turn it on for a third cycle except if I got it filled with very high quality flowers, although, even if it's still producing vapor I agree the taste is very charred.

I already mentionned the Fog works better for me dry than through water, with a bubbler the vapor doesn't seems thick enough... maybe the bigger airflow overwhelmed the heater. Dry, I get consistent and satisfying hits imo!

Top Bottom