Nausea: The Monster

justcametomind

It's not much time I'm in this board but I love you too Vito! Don't take it in the wrong way as well :D
I really hope that with legalization going forward they come out with slow absorption medicaments or something like that.
I think that if you experience nausea when just awake it's because the medicine's blood concentration go down during the night.
Unfortunately I'm not in a medical state (or nation), but don't you have those "Canna-gel" capsule at dispensaries?
If they are not slow absorption I'd buy some capsules that are and swallow a couple just before going to bed!
Reading your posts I see you are very fond of the dispensaries you go into, maybe they can produce some capsules like that.
Hope everything going for the best for you, Quezacoatl and every MM patient here.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hey Vitolo, love ya guy. you can take that anyway ya want, Quezacoatl stand strong, probably a few of us here have been told we didn't have long for this world and proved that prognosis wrong.

Something I was told years ago is that " we were all born terminal what matters is what we each choose to do with the time we have left " I've been living with the stigma of being terminal for 22 years, I know for me it can still be overwhelming, But most days I can just concentrait on just living . its a tough road.
but it dosn't matter if we run,walk or crawl just keep moving . Peace All

elevation

Vito you almost made me shed a tear after reading the opening post. I am not a medicinal user so this makes me understand the necessity of herb for some people. You are still a hero here bro, our hero!

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
I nearly cried when I read this. I had no idea that the test man behind the vapes had such a heart. I too battle with nausea on a daily basis. I have very acute anxiety. Situations as simple as going to a movie with my girlfriend or sitting in a classroom can put me into a gut wrenching sweat. Any uneasiness in my life causes me to go into a downward spiral, increasingly feeling sicker at my inability to control some of the terrible things that have happened to me. It got worse after my younger brothers, 14 and 15 at the time, had gotten into a fight and one accidentily stabbed and killed the other. It was a very difficult time for me, and being the stubborn man I am, I refused medication (xanax, antidepressants), and have relied on marijuana as my crutch to try to continue living a normal life, I understand your pain and appreciation for the wonderdrug, although I'm not sure I am in the same pain as you. Regardless, I have a new open respect for you, smoke on Vito!

vape4life

Banned for life
You absolutely better believe you are. As hard it is to realize, there are always positives that come from negative experiences. Gratitude is something that we all need to work on, and no matter how shitty things can be, someone else always has it worse. Fortunately, this little plant can make things a little more bearable at the worst of times. Life is definitely a trippy fucking thing.

BlazednConfused

You absolutely better believe you are. As hard it is to realize, there are always positives that come from negative experiences. Gratitude is something that we all need to work on, and no matter how shitty things can be, someone else always has it worse. Fortunately, this little plant can make things a little more bearable at the worst of times. Life is definitely a trippy fucking thing.

Exactly. There are kids that are out there who don't eat for days at a time with parents struggling to do everything they can just to survive. After experiencing that, there isn't really anything that I'm not ready for. Appreciate what you have, don't piddle over the small things and be sincere to everyone you love, because it can all be taken from you in a blink of an eye.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I am sick in bed more often than I'm not lately. It has been kinda depressing too. I'm really trying to not let it get to me, but it is. Was in bed sick again today, vomiting, etc. That makes 3 times this week. :(

Vicki,
Reactions: Vitolo

BlazednConfused

I am sick in bed more often than I'm not lately. It has been kinda depressing too. I'm really trying to not let it get to me, but it is. Was in bed sick again today, vomiting, etc. That makes 3 times this week. :(

Aw Vicki feel better :( Cheer up and rip a few bowls in the name of feeling good :)

BlazednConfused

Poor thing. I'm on a stupid conserving spree staying at my Aunts before me and my brother move into our house. Smoking a mix of shake and ABV. Gross. 390 temp on a cano getting my first buzz of the day. Think I might have a dirty martini to up the ante lmao. Try to relax! Tell your hubby he's on duty.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Poor thing. I'm on a stupid conserving spree staying at my Aunts before me and my brother move into our house. Smoking a mix of shake and ABV. Gross. 390 temp on a cano getting my first buzz of the day. Think I might have a dirty martini to up the ante lmao. Try to relax! Tell your hubby he's on duty.

Hubby is my personal nurse. :)

Vitolo

Vaporist
Here is the deal.
even those of us who sit and suffer alone....
love someone/something (or even an ideal)
Some of us are lucky enough to be close to a loved one at times when we are unwell.
Nothing - not love or money can stop the Monster.
We all know that.
The touch or soothing voice of a loved one can make the
diminishing echo of the Monsters clattering hooves not so bad as he departs.
Those who sit without a loved one near, have a pet, or a memory...
There is comfort to be found in memory.
If you are one of those who have another soul in your lives......
Never make the mistake of disregarding how big a role they play in helping us
get over the Monsters bludgeoning attack.. once he has had his way with us.

If you have a love.... tell them about the Beast.. and let them know that simply knowing that they are alive... helped you recover from what "normal" people would describe as the beating of a lifetime......
and yet due to them being in your life.... that beating was a small price to pay to remain near their heart... now that the whipping has ceased.

DON'T take for granted the moments of peace and comfort.

BlazednConfused

Here is the deal.
Some of us are lucky enough to be close to a loved one at times when we are unwell.
We all know that.

If you have a love.... tell them about the Beast.. and let them know that simply knowing that they are alive... helped you recover from what "normal" people would describe as the beating of a lifetime......
and yet due to them being in your life.... that beating was a small price to pay to remain near their heart... now that the whipping has ceased.

I just sent that to my girlfriend. Absolutely beautiful Vito. You have a wonderful philosophy of life and great outlook

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Here is the deal.
We all know that.

Amen!

I hope you are feeling ok today, Vitolo.

BlazednConfused

I am....
I am having a day to be thankful for, and am in high spirits.
I send all of you my wishes of health, acceptance and peace.
Hearty Hug for all~

Good to hear man and thank you! My girlfriend started crying when I sent her it, I told her thats what she does for me. Vito you are awesome, both in the vape world and as a man. I tip my beanie to you sir.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Bleh. Woke up this morning with the room spinning. Didn't want to move, or rather couldn't. My back, my elbows, hands, fingers, knees, my toes for fuck's sake ached with every second. Forced some puffs into me and when the nausea receded a bit hobbled to my bathroom. Sharp pain up my right leg, hip doesn't feel right. I'm eternally grateful my bathroom is 4 steps away. Full guns today, Vicodin, meloxican, promethazine, both Lidocaine patches, lots of herb. Somewhere in this haze I found the strength to get something to eat. At least I can kind of enjoy this cup of tea. I hate the cold so much. Happiness is here somewhere, I know it... just likes to play hard-to-get :rolleyes:

Quetzalcoatl,

BlazednConfused

Bleh. Woke up this morning with the room spinning. Didn't want to move, or rather couldn't. My back, my elbows, hands, fingers, knees, my toes for fuck's sake ached with every second. Forced some puffs into me and when the nausea receded a bit hobbled to my bathroom. Sharp pain up my right leg, hip doesn't feel right. I'm eternally grateful my bathroom is 4 steps away. Full guns today, Vicodin, meloxican, promethazine, both Lidocaine patches, lots of herb. Somewhere in this haze I found the strength to get something to eat. At least I can kind of enjoy this cup of tea. I hate the cold so much. Happiness is here somewhere, I know it... just likes to play hard-to-get :rolleyes:

Jesus Christ man you had a hell of a morning. Happiness is there man, you just have to find the good things that you have in life. I agree it is fuckin freeeezing. I feel terrible for those of you with bad joints/arthritis.

BlazednConfused,
Reactions: vape4life

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. :(

I love Lidocaine patches too!

Top Bottom