Nausea: The Monster

Vitolo

Vaporist
I get very emotional when I discuss nausea. Any of you who do skype vape sessions with me can hear the tears in my voice when I talk about nausea.
I am crying now.
I was a championship fighter for my entire lifetime, and a dog trainer.
Never took a pill.. never puked.
I was Superman.
Things change!
After my coma, I was left with many issues. Spasticity, that makes my body twist in directions I am not planning on aiming! Pain that makes me shout out, and then publicly announce "hehe.. excuse me folks.. a bit of a cramp"
I have gotten over the self conciousness of a broken Gait as I walk..
But (the big but)
Every morning I wake up and forget the morning before... I think today will be OK...
but it never is.
I fall to my knees and cry daily..
At night my ex-wife used to say "Honey, did you get your morning meds ground?".. I loved her with all of my heart and I complied.
If I fall asleep or forget... when I wake up it is too late.
I hurry in the morning to grind some herb, and vape a fast stem.... if I wait to long.....
You will find me.
A grown man...
A once famous champion..... now a shattered man.... on his knees... in tears...
"Oh God... why... I didnt do anything bad... please God .. tell me why and I will be good.. I swear... "
My Ex would walk in... " Oh honey I am so sorry"... That 115 lb gal would drag my crumpled form into my wheelchair from my station on the floor at the toilet.
I am not embarrassed.. not humiliated at being an EX hero... now reduced to daily tears..
I was grateful... because without her help.. I would not be able to get myself to my meds to grind....
2 large vape hits, and the tears begin to dry...
I'd kiss her.
"I am so sorry... I am so sorry that this happens to me, and that you have to see it"
She did not use weed... but she understands..
"I am glad your OK now Vito... tonight I will remind you to get the Daily Grind done for tomorrow!"

When I qualified as an MMJ Patient.. they qualified me on 4 separate criteria.
I was and am a fighter....
Pain...haha... bring it on!. I am not afraid.
Neuropathy.. Mind over matter
Spastic Convulsion... what the hell you lookin' at??
but... Nausea...
Nausea you fucking Monster... YOU BEAST....
How I loath you...
I would kill you dead if I could... but I can not see you or touch you... and if you get too close.. I am powerless against you.

Now friends- you have read my true feelings about Nausea.
Anyone want to try to come up in here and take my MMJ card?

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
My significant other suffered from crippling nausea during pregnancy, that only stopped mid way through her third trimester.

She would wake up in the morning and had about thirty seconds before the dreaded nausea kicked in.

Even now, ten years later, she still goes white in the face when she thinks back to what it was like

She would rather go through a burst appendix again then face any prolonged nausea and she's a tough cookie too.

Much respect @Vitolo Champion, then & now. :spliff:

arb

Semi shaved ape
I am about to start a twelve week regimen of nausea and migraine myself.
Fortunately I know it will end and hopefully be my last round of that particular level of hell for a bit.
Hang tough life is pain,you can do it.

notams

toke down Babylon
I am about to start a twelve week regimen of nausea and migraine myself.
Fortunately I know it will end and hopefully be my last round of that particular level of hell for a bit.
Hang tough life is pain,you can do it.
I can't really say what I mean here. I share the same affliction @Vitolo has - I get choked up and too emotional. Reading your post really messed me up.

Just know that many of us have true compassion for you guys out there fighting every day.

Vitolo

Vaporist
The monster has been visiting me most mornings and other random times at the moment, but that's just one of the side effects of my medication.
I'm lucky to have cannabis on my side, shame on my country for NOT LEGALISING IT!
Sad face was because I am sad for your experience.
I too feel shame for the way the Country is rolling, which is too slowly for most of our tastes.
I am happy ... more than happy that you and I ......and all who are not as blessed with daily "Smooth Sailing"
as others... join us in our relief at having Cannabis on our Collective side.

godzone vaper

I can't really say what I mean here. I share the same affliction @Vitolo has - I get choked up and too emotional. Reading your post really messed me up.

Just know that many of us have true compassion for you guys out there fighting every day.
THAT ,is soo well said!, same here, I feel soo much compassion for @Vitolo , for @rebar ,for@surfer. many others.......
I'm better myself now most days , but every few days the "Fucker" wants to show me he is still in charge, well he's not!(the fucker can get F.......D!)
I have to make clear, I feel , that my brain damage stems from an accident , when I was 9.im now 40 years further down the road.
And even though, I have many difficulties in live , and there are a lot of things I just can't, I DO AM VERY PROUD, I achieved a lot more in live than "the doctors"thought was possible for me!
my proudest achievement:imigrating from Holland to New Zealand, 13 years ago now.
Much love to all(especially those in this treat)❤

Top Bottom