• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
I had missed this until now. Looks good...and is in Europe!

but... why was the power socket moved to the bottom ??

It was the smartest way for my design concept.
The Musa 2.0 is much smaller now, and wouldnt stand by itself.
The housing serves now as handlebar, stand and it is beautiful to look at^^
Additonally the power cord prevents the Musa 2.0 from rolling away on the table.

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Ah, OK. I don't have time to read all the thread. I read at the beginning that there would not be any special glass parts and that all the glass is easily repleaceable with standard pieces. Is this still the case?

LabPong

Dear MUSA........... I have been watching my friend Jimi online ripping huge hits with his and this has furthered my interest with full desire to purchase a Musa2 now! lol

When will you have more ready to sell, or are they available now? Am I correct to assume you make them in batches and only sell when they are ready? I am in the US.

Thanks for any updated info.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Dear MUSA........... I have been watching my friend Jimi online ripping huge hits with his and this has furthered my interest with full desire to purchase a Musa2 now! lol

When will you have more ready to sell, or are they available now? Am I correct to assume you make them in batches and only sell when they are ready? I am in the US.

Thanks for any updated info.
Hello! Thank you very much for your interest!

Im currently sold out but i will start working on the new batch in about 1 week!
I can hopefully provide new Musa vapes in about 1-2 months from now on. Im very excited for the work!

@LabPong Please send me your email adress in a private message if you want to get on my waiting list :) <3

LabPong

I bailed out of the line......when I found out the full cost. The manu suggests getting a couple extra parts.....but the package would be $480+.

Too bad, I wanted to try this vape but with that sticker shock....I can not justify this compared to my other high end glass based vapes at a much lower cost....and in some cases....1/5th the cost.

Maybe in the future things will change......?

vaporcman

Hey guys i'm gonna make it a quick review, i'm a proud owner of several heavies ( herbo ti Fp supreme v6 de verdamper..) and a proud musa owner since last week and just wow. The taste is amazing it competes direclty to the grandpa verdamper in my opinion and is better than my herborizer.

Heat up time is pretty fast i'd say 2 min ish, the only down i found was it doesn't come with a stand but with some diy you can make you own haha
Nothing else i can think of but if you're on the list you won't regret it ;)
Cheers to Tobias the maker who is an awesome dude :rockon:

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@MUSA Vaporizer Is there any update on when the next batch will be ready ?
Thanks for asking! And good question! :D
I'm sourcing parts at the moment and its planned to start the work in about three weeks.

Anyways, the US postal system is overloaded right now and has a huuuge delay.
I will wait a little bit, till the system calmed down, before i start shipping to the US again.

Last edited:

Weedaholic

Thanks for asking! And good question! :D
I'm gathering some parts at the moment and its planned to start the work in about three weeks.

Anyways, the US postal system is overloaded right now and has a huuuge delay.
I will wait a little bit, till the system calmed down, before i start shipping to the US again.
Thank you for the reply.....i am based in europe

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Thank you for the reply.....i am based in europe
Are you on the waiting list my friend? :)
I forgot to add the location to the waitinglist positions, that makes it a little bit more complicated, but i think the situation will be better in about one month. Lets see^^

MUSA Vaporizer,

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer
your vape looks insane Tobias :rockon:

may i ask, what comes specifically with the vape? I'm a little confused whether the bubbler is included or not

edit: and also, is the bulb swappable?

Last edited:

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
your vape looks insane Tobias :rockon:

may i ask, what comes specifically with the vape? I'm a little confused whether the bubbler is included or not

edit: and also, is the bulb swappable?
Thank you very much! 🥰

A bubbler is not included.
The Musa V2 package contains:

- Musa V2
- Glass herb chamber wpa (ns14)
- Power supply (EU/US)
- Temperature controler
- Stirring tool
- Cork mate
- 1x replacement bulb
- 1x replacement o-ring
- A few 20mm screens
- Woodwax
- PDF manual

Additionally you can buy a replacement glass wpa and a replacement glass heater tube(ns19) for 15€ each.

The bulb is swappable.
In my experience the lifetime of the bulb is more than 2 years in 24/7 mode.
(And the bulb swap can be done in 5 minutes 👍)

Last edited:
Top Bottom