• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
WOOD is very beautiful!

What doses it do 4 WOOD?
What does it do for VAPORIZING?

In the 70's we only had ZIZ ZAG's and no BLING?

What am I not understanding?

im sorry, but i may dont understand what you are trying to ask me.
the wood has no functional effect. maybe a mental one, but the housing could be plastic as well and the vape would works as same as with a wooden body.
did i answer your question now? xD

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
im sorry, but i may dont understand what you are trying to ask me.
the wood has no functional effect. maybe a mental one, but the housing could be plastic as well and the vape would work as same as with a wooden body.
did i answer your question now? xD
Thank you for responding to my request.

So the HEATER is the FUNCTIONAL PART?

WOOD IS PRETTY!

I'm a MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENT so I think too much!

Sorry however your device must be fun?

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
@ataxian: You own an eNano, don't you? Imagine the same, just with a light bulb as heater instead of the ceramic rod. The wood on the eNano is civilized, the wood on the MUSA is civilized. Civilization does not need any function. It shines by itself and would probably be a great addition to your collection. But... I know... The wife! ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian: You own an eNano, don't you? Imagine the same, just with a light bulb as heater instead of the ceramic rod. The wood on the eNano is civilized, the wood on the MUSA is civilized. Civilization does not need any function. It shines by itself and would probably be a great addition to your collection. But... I know... The wife! ;)
If I did not have a BEAUTIFUL WIFE I'd have 1,000's of VAPORIZER'S!

OK I have too much GLASS, however it's a cheap habit.

I like the HEATER of this one!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
This comes with the Musa Vaporizer:

- the musa vape itself
- 14.5mm glass waterpipe adapter
- glass mouthpiece
- metal spring to hold the mouthpiece and adapter together
- stainless stell herb basket
- power supply with temperature control

32095954uj.jpg
32095954uj.jpg

Last edited:

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Dear @MUSA Vaporizer,

are you accepting orders right now? I would love to take one off your hands, maybe together with some extra stems and to give it a new loving home. Also in Germany, by the way... ;) Is there any chance at the moment?

Would be :tup:

there are 3 other guys on the waiting list right now, but i havnt got an answer yet. i would wait about 2 more days for theire reply. if they dont answer, you will be able to buy one. ill pm you in this case :)

And thank you very much for your trust!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
You have to. It's completely inacceptable that every announced review in this thread did not happen. You have to break the circle. Humanity counts on you, @blokenoname. Please do not disappoint.

im sure he will do the review.
let him take his time! :D and im not in a hurry with it because i have to work on the waitlist first, anyways.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
This comes with the Musa Vaporizer:

- the musa vape itself
- 14.5mm glass waterpipe adapter
- glass mouthpiece
- metal spring to hold the mouthpiece and adapter together
- stainless stell herb basket
- power supply with temperature control

32095954uj.jpg
32095954uj.jpg
Think small & low $ = EVERYONE NEED'S to VAPORIZE