• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MUSA Wooden Vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I just read about this vape on reddit, haven't heard about it before.
I'm not that informed about log vapes but this looks just like the other ones out there, e-nano, underdog etc. So why is there so few information about the Musa?
How much is it? What comes with? Where to buy? Shipping to Europe?

I believe this uses a halogen heater unlike the typical log vape style. Doesn't seem to be too many of these in production I guess?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: ataxian

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hmm okay. Germany sounds good for the beginning as I'm living there as well.
Any further information?
Does this use halogen? What do typical logs use instead?
Thanks so far guys.
Typical logs use a ceramic rod heater but there is others options though.... the Musa looks like a mix between a Vapexhale Evo and a log vape using halogen as a heat source, the halogen vapes I tested didn't fit my vaping style although this one looks very attractive!

Let us to know if you buy one!

Likun

Thanks.
Information I got by now
- price is 250 € + shipping (?)
- made in Germany
- halogen heater source

I'm waiting for the manufacturer to come online to get some more precise answers. 250 € isn't that cheap for a vape you don't hear or read much about. It does look interesting though.

..., the halogen vapes I tested didn't fit my vaping style although this one looks very attractive!

Let us to know if you buy one!

So may I ask what your vaping style is or better how the halogen vaporizers vaping style is? What makes it different to other heat sources in terms of usage?

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Thanks.
Information I got by now
- price is 250 € + shipping (?)
- made in Germany
- halogen heater source

I'm waiting for the manufacturer to come online to get some more precise answers. 250 € isn't that cheap for a vape you don't hear or read much about. It does look interesting though.

So may I ask what your vaping style is or better how the halogen vaporizers vaping style is? What makes it different to other heat sources in terms of usage?

hi! Thanks for joining my thread!

the advantage of my vape is, that you can do all the repairs by yourself. all the replacement parts are 10€ or cheaper. This vape is a lifetime product, it will be the last vape you will ever have to buy.

The vapor quality and production is perfectly! and the mouthpiece function as 14.5 and 18.8 waterpipe adapter.

The heat up time is very fast (only a few minutes) The halogen source heater is easy and cheap to swap (lifetime about 10.000 hours) You only need a torx screwdriver to open the unit.

The airpath is glass and stainless steel only! -> its 100% the taste of your herbs

Stepless temperature controll from 0°C up to 300°C (it combusts your herbs easlily)

It has some advantage to the vape xhale evo for example: you can leave it upside down for ever, without damaging the vaporizer. if you break the vaporizer after two years you just have to buy a 10€ replacementpart and do the repairs by yourself, you dont have to buy a new vaporizer after expired guarantee time.

24/7 live support via instagram.

The wooden body is an eyecatcher and has really nice haptics.

This vape is cheap compared to "equal" vapes. I dont earn that much from it and customers told me i could charge much more than only 250€. other "unknown" vapes are much more expensive!

It uses the vapexhale evo herb chambers, you can load it with a bigger amount of herbs than all the other log vapes on the market. but it works with a microdose perfectly as well.

But i cant craft many of them a month, at this time, its more like a privileg to own a musa. but its a fully developed vaporizer! thers nothing to improve. (im a technical product designer in CAD)

if you have any questions, feel free to ask! answering your questions is a pleasure to me!
Have a nice evening!

lazylathe

Almost there...
@MUSA Vaporizer

Still patiently waiting for some videos showing just how much vapor it can produce.
All vaporists are different and require/want their vaporizers to work in a certain way.

For example, I use vapes that have huge heat sources and can vaporize microdose amounts with huge vapor production and taste. This is why i would like to see some videos of it in use.
I own the Herbalizer and Aromed 4.0, both halogen powered and know how they function and what type of medication they provide me. How would the Musa compare to them?
Would it be able to compete with them?

Also for @biohacker how does it work with concentrates like rosin?
Also would love a video of this!

Likun

@MUSA Vaporizer Thank you very much!
Indeed I do have a few more questions.

I see that you don't produce many of them, that's probably a reason why they aren't more known. How long would I have to wait for one if I decided to pull the trigger?
What wood are you using, are there options in different sorts?
Are there options for any other moutpiece than a wpa? I don't like vaping through water as much as pure air.
What's included in the purchase? Some kind of temperature controler, power supply, mouthpieces, loading chambers?
Thanks for answering that fast already. Good night y'all

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I'm only speaking about my personnal experience and feeling but I owned 2 halogen powered vapes the Venus and the Apollo1, both from the same manufacturer and I found the vapor airy while rather hot for the throat ALTHOUGH it looks like the manufacturer improved a lot its vaporizers since and there is at least 3 famous brands using this heating technology too (Herborizer, Herbalizer and Aromed) and with some success.

I read a bit in the Herbalizer and Herborizer threads (a bit less in the Aromed) and it seems they share the same cons: vapor is not very dense.

But this devices are some years older than the Musa (and Apollo) and maybe the halogen bulbs are working better as a heating source now. If only I was rich enough I would order one to you @MUSA Vaporizer but my VAS is slightly in remission... although everytime I telliung that I'm seeing myself to buy another vape!

Just a small thing, @MUSA Vaporizer , from what I see there is some little things to improve, Nothing is perfect and perfection would be so awkward , isn't it?

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
I'm only speaking about my personnal experience and feeling but I owned 2 halogen powered vapes the Venus and the Apollo1, both from the same manufacturer and I found the vapor airy while rather hot for the throat ALTHOUGH it looks like the manufacturer improved a lot its vaporizers since and there is at least 3 famous brands using this heating technology too (Herborizer, Herbalizer and Aromed) and with some success.

I read a bit in the Herbalizer and Herborizer threads (a bit less in the Aromed) and it seems they share the same cons: vapor is not very dense.

But this devices are some years older than the Musa (and Apollo) and maybe the halogen bulbs are working better as a heating source now. If only I was rich enough I would order one to you @MUSA Vaporizer but my VAS is slightly in remission... although everytime I telliung that I'm seeing myself to buy another vape!

Just a small thing, @MUSA Vaporizer , from what I see there is some little things to improve, Nothing is perfect and perfection would be so awkward , isn't it?

for sure im always open for suggestions! tell me which improvement comes into your mind?
but i totaly understand what you are saying.

btw the air isnt hot with my vape, it feels confident. and the vapor is dense.
already thanks for your contribution to my thread!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@MUSA Vaporizer

Still patiently waiting for some videos showing just how much vapor it can produce.
All vaporists are different and require/want their vaporizers to work in a certain way.

For example, I use vapes that have huge heat sources and can vaporize microdose amounts with huge vapor production and taste. This is why i would like to see some videos of it in use.
I own the Herbalizer and Aromed 4.0, both halogen powered and know how they function and what type of medication they provide me. How would the Musa compare to them?
Would it be able to compete with them?

Also for @biohacker how does it work with concentrates like rosin?
Also would love a video of this!

I have a video on instagram on middle ranged temperature. but i will do some more videos soon, just have to wait for a delivery of some glasparts to connect it to my waterpipe.

The musa works as perfect as the evo.
i have never tried the aromed or the herbalizer. so i cant do a comparison.

it works perfectly with concentrates, too. but its hard to get them in germany. i dont have the connections for it because the law is very strict in germany. its also hard for me to get some good herbs!
I hope, some customers with good connections could do this for me one day :D there should be some guys outthere already!

and im sorry for my rusty english skills! and hope you guys understand what im trying to say! :D

Last edited:

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Well… eagerly waiting for my new MUSA Log here, that’ll be delivered as soon as the glass parts arrive :)
Glad to also give a full review here, as soon as I’ve tested the little bugger out :rockon:

As to the question re different mouthpieces (frosty234)… should be relatively easy to simply utilise some glas stems, ss screens and/or high temp medical grade silicone, to fix some more traditional log style stem mouthpieces. The HI uses the same kind of stems:

turbotube.jpg

I use some 9mm glas stems here, fitted with a piece of 10mm silicone tubing as a roasting chamber. The screen I use is a bit too large, so the tube is about 12mm on its biggest diameter and will lock somewhere in the 18.8mm male joint. No problem.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Welcome in FC @blokenoname , can't wait for your review! I'm curious to know how even will be the abv since, in the last design, only the bottom of the elb fits in the gong... is the hot air will not follow the less resistance path around the elb and not through it?

Like a lot this sort of simple and sleek design, a lot more enjoyable than some of recently released hype units... at least for me!

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
As long as at least one end of the elb chamber fits snugly enough into one end of the glass adapter to build a relatively tight seal, there is no way for the air to go, but right through the herb while entering or leaving the glass adapter piece.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Welcome in FC @blokenoname , can't wait for your review! I'm curious to know how even will be the abv since, in the last design, only the bottom of the elb fits in the gong... is the hot air will not follow the less resistance path around the elb and not through it?

Like a lot this sort of simple and sleek design, a lot more enjoyable than some of recently released hype units... at least for me!

thank you :)

with the older design (the one which the half inserted herb chamber), the herb were evenly baked as well. and with the new design its very easy to shake the herb chamber without touching it.

I just got the information that the producer of my new glassmouthpieces died about a month ago.... exactly at this time i ordered them. i suspected it already because he didnt answer my calls and emails since a month... now i have to find other fitting mouthpieces which isnt that easy because i have to order and try them out one by one :/

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Try a narrow double female 18.8 joint (like the DDave Mod for the EQ). Put a debris screen in the centerpiece. Add a simple draw stem with 18.8 male joint (or 18,8 make WPA joint). Dangle the ELB right side up either down into the male joint of the heater (below) like in the Evo, or put it upside down in the upper joint right up into the stem through it's male joint.
I use the later method with my EQ, utilizing a self made herb chamber, I put together from an EQ elbow screen and the oil/wax chamber from the Fenix (removing steel mesh padding for the oil and just keeping the screen), which locks nicely with the elbow bucket as a top cap. The chamber is a bit shorter than the ELB and sits loosely on the debris screen, its upper end reaching a few mm into the upper stem. When I take a draw, the whole capsule is sucked up tied into the joint and extraction is just perfect.
Should work with an ELB too (maybe a bit tricky, given the length of the thing). I would upload some pics, but have no clue how too with the forum software here.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Try a narrow double female 18.8 joint (like the DDave Mod for the EQ). Put a debris screen in the centerpiece. Add a simple draw stem with 18.8 male joint (or 18,8 make WPA joint). Dangle the ELB right side up either down into the male joint of the heater (below) like in the Evo, or put it upside down in the upper joint right up into the stem through it's male joint.
I use the later method with my EQ, utilizing a self made herb chamber, I put together from an EQ elbow screen and the oil/wax chamber from the Fenix (removing steel mesh padding for the oil and just keeping the screen), which locks nicely with the elbow bucket as a top cap. The chamber is a bit shorter than the ELB and sits loosely on the debris screen, its upper end reaching a few mm into the upper stem. When I take a draw, the whole capsule is sucked up tied into the joint and extraction is just perfect.
Should work with an ELB too (maybe a bit tricky, given the length of the thing). I would upload some pics, but have no clue how too with the forum software here.[/QUOTE

:)

search for an extern pic uploader!

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Here's the suggested setup from my EQ. My DIY herb chamber is about 20 mm in length and 11.5 mm wide, not counting the metal rim. ELB size is about 27.5 mm x 11,5 mm, not counting the rim. So the width is the same as in my herb chamber and the ELB should fit upside down right up into the male joint of the draw stem in the same manner. If the fit is tight or more loose (depending on variations in the glass) doesn't matter in the end, as the negative pressure from the draw will suck a loose sitting capsule up, building a tight seal between rim of the joint and the chamber's metal rim. When finishing the draw, it follows gravity and drops back onto the debris screen, until you take the next draw, when it's sucked up again... incidentally giving your herb a good shake every time.
The male 18.8 joint of the stem is about 30mm in length, so the ELB's length should fit too... theoretically. Length of the whole adapter I'm using here is about 7.5 cm. That should do. A longer adapter (like the Cyclone Bowl) risks having the herb too far from the heating element eventually, producing only weak results.

jqqlgn.jpg

o78scx.jpg

ek50yg.jpg

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Found a set of ELBs at Vapstore. With a bit of luck, I can tell you by the weekend, if they fit.
Always wanted to get me some of these little buggers anyway :D

ETA: streamlined version using the 18mm to 14mm joint and a Solo stem. No capsule. Just use the Solo stem's bowl :clap:
(Could use a clamp, though)
ifapvq.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
thank you :)

with the older design (the one which the half inserted herb chamber), the herb were evenly baked as well. and with the new design its very easy to shake the herb chamber without touching it.

I just got the information that the producer of my new glassmouthpieces died about a month ago.... exactly at this time i ordered them. i suspected it already because he didnt answer my calls and emails since a month... now i have to find other fitting mouthpieces which isnt that easy because i have to order and try them out one by one :/
What FUNCTION does wood have 4 MEDICATION?

PHYSICAL or MENTAL?

Where can I buy one? (DA heater I want)
I don't use social media. (1984 - George ORWELL)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
:D
wood has a very nice haptic and i love natural materials. im no fan of plastic.
And wood looks so beautiful!
WOOD is very beautiful!

What doses it do 4 WOOD?
What does it do for VAPORIZING?

In the 70's we only had ZIZ ZAG's and no BLING?

What am I not understanding?

ataxian,
Reactions: brainiac
Top Bottom