• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

MinnBobber

Attention miniVAP lovers and lovers of all things miniVAPed:

mV accessories have been hard to come by in US, but no more.
@stickstones to the rescue--- he has a wide selection of jen-u-wine mV accessories.
My order recently arrived, pictured below and includes regular screens, rimmed screens,
miniVAP medium wire baskets, mV flexicones, and a 18 mm female joint J-hook he carries.

mV%20SS%20all.jpg

The star of the show is his wood mV adapter, mine in African Blackwood. It is SWEET !!!
Comes with Bomb Ass Butter, now legal in 49 states with recent Supreme Court ruling ;)
Kidding aside, it's to make sure wood adapter doesn't attach too tight to mV.

@stickstones has these custom made by @Ed's TnT . Gorgeous piece, even more so in person

mv%20SS%20mouthpiece.jpg

subway13029

So I'm using my minivap with my dcycler and my fc 186 and this thing on red will completely white out any piece I have..it blows the mighty and the air completely out of water in this respect. I mean it is like an old fashioned bong hit with flavor town. I can wait to get the pure flavor when I get my teflon core from stickstones on monday..yessir I will have a glass and teflon core as I think this vape is my end all say all..

stonevape

Is anyone else finding that the plastic around the top edge of the battery unit flakes off in chunks at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 oclock positions looking at it from above?

Mine has been doing this all by itself for the last month. Unit is about 3 months old. Doesn't get dropped. Can only assume the plastic can't take the heat from the cooker unit above?

stonevape,

THE KISS FREAK

Rock & Roll All Night & Party Every Day!
@stonevape , I've got a Teflon Core from 9/2014 Gold Portable from V.N. & lots of Accessories & Power Adapter from Hermes. I use my Goldie 2-3 times a day since new & a lot of times on Red heat setting & have Never experienced what you got going on. Which core do you have? The New Glass Core? If so, I know that it Runs Hotter than the others & Maybe this is the cause. I would suggest that if you're still under warranty to contact someone & explain what's happening & request Warranty Service.
Good luck & I hope that everything works out for you:rockon:
I Love my Mini & definitely couldn't Live without it for my medicating:tup:

THE KISS FREAK,

Vap974

Hi ! I 'm wondering if a f_bomb or pnp water tool is a good choice for use with the minivap.Actually i ' m using my mini vap with a big water bong or directly with the flexicone +, any advices?

Vap974,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Hi ! I 'm wondering if a f_bomb or pnp water tool is a good choice for use with the minivap.Actually i ' m using my mini vap with a big water bong or directly with the flexicone +, any advices?

I have the pinnacle mini tube thing and I don't use it a lot, there are a lot of very cool small bubblers available that are better.

Roger D,

mixchu69

I'm gonna have to agree with roger D. I really tried to like the fbomb, maybe because I'm using the 14mm, but find it a lil restrictive. It's not bad, but the minivap is much smoother using the nipple on a 14mm male rig or with eds Wong 18mm (what I'm currently using) with fc187. Getting massive airflow and huge clouds, a lil less flavor with fc187.

mixchu69,

bigmouth

I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue. When I turn on my minivap, the battery light quickly drops from green to yellow (or from yellow to red). The unit fails to heat up and the temperature light just keeps blinking until I reset by pulling the battery. Sometimes, it takes several resets to get the unit working properly, at which point the battery light will show the correct charge level.

I've noticed the unit seems to be buzzing/whining louder than normal during these episodes (it whines all the time now, btw) though it could just be my imagination. However, the problem is real and seems to be getting worse.
Throwing this open to everyone- any more tips on how to get the best out of it? I feel exactly like @Michel in this point of time. I have the feeling that it's somehow faulty, but I can't be sure. You can understand my hesitation in sending it back. I have a Teflon core, bought the decarb kit which helps a bit, but I definitely feel like it's underperforming. My Mighty simply kicks it's arse, and that can't be right can it?
Try packing the herb chamber directly. Tamp it down like you do the Mighty, then use the small basket on top like a plug. Do NOT connect the basket to the flexicone. I'm one of the few people who uses it this way, and I realize what I'm saying flouts the conventional wisdom on this thread, but I've found it consistently delivers bigger, more flavorful hits this way.

Last edited:
bigmouth,

Vap974

I'm gonna have to agree with roger D. I really tried to like the fbomb, maybe because I'm using the 14mm, but find it a lil restrictive. It's not bad, but the minivap is much smoother using the nipple on a 14mm male rig or with eds Wong 18mm (what I'm currently using) with fc187. Getting massive airflow and huge clouds, a lil less flavor with fc187.
Well...i was looking for a piece of glass to use the minivap with one hand...and the pnp wt or f bomb were a good choice .But if they affect the airflow...it's not good for me.If i want a giant cloud i need to pull hard on the minivap, and it's really easier with a watertool.i LOVE this vape!

Vap974,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Well...i was looking for a piece of glass to use the minivap with one hand...and the pnp wt or f bomb were a good choice .But if they affect the airflow...it's not good for me.If i want a giant cloud i need to pull hard on the minivap, and it's really easier with a watertool.i LOVE this vape!

I've got Ed's 18mm adapters here for your glass hookup. Still waiting on my second shipment of j-hooks. Let me know if you want one.

stickstones,

mixchu69

eds 18mm adapter has changed the airflow of my minivap completely. All the different variations of 14mm adapters had too much restriction and i would be out of breath at the end of the pull. This thing lets me really rip. But also could be the fc187 water piece I use. Loving it, and finally received the new baskets and new screens. Big time upgrade.

mixchu69,

justcametomind

Does it still take a lot of time for processing if I send my unit to Hermes for upgrading to glass core?

justcametomind,

Tanz

Is there any way of getting one in Canada? The only place that did have them does not have them and won't be getting any since they say that the main distibutor stopped carrying them. Man..should have jumped on one before.

Tanz,

Vap974

I've got Ed's 18mm adapters here for your glass hookup. Still waiting on my second shipment of j-hooks. Let me know if you want one.
Hi Stickstones, how does the Ed´s adpt fit on the Minivap? Just on the lid? Can it drop?Do you use it with the flexicone or the plastic cône?

Thanks.

Does it still take a lot of time for processing if I send my unit to Hermes for upgrading to glass core?[/QUOTE

it depend where you live, but when i sent it to hermès i was in Europe and i was expecting for à short wait...but it took several weeks!!Nevertheless, now i have a new Téflon core and it´s amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vap974,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hi Stickstones, how does the Ed´s adpt fit on the Minivap? Just on the lid? Can it drop?Do you use it with the flexicone or the plastic cône?

Thanks.

You just mash it onto the lid where the plastic nipple comes out. It's a compression fit, so I just leave mine on all the time. I can stick a j-hook on it for dry use or invert it onto a bubbler. You use the flexicone like normal under the lid. Once you get the adapter and j-hook/mouthpiece/bubbler you will just use the adapter and shelve the flexicone+ and the plastic mouthpiece.

stickstones,

Kommyknocker

I see you have the flat rimmed large basket. Anyone else got the version that has the rim that narrows inwards? The flared one allows for easier scooping of material.

Is anyone else finding that the plastic around the top edge of the battery unit flakes off in chunks at the 12, 3, 6 and 9 oclock positions looking at it from above?
I've had a few mv units now but the same battery.. Never experienced this issue.
Heat rises too so unless you were leaving your powered up core inverted?
If you aren't then I don't see how heat from the unit could be responsible.. Odd.

Last edited:
Kommyknocker,

MinnBobber

I see you have the flat rimmed large basket. Anyone else got the version that has the rim that narrows inwards? The flared one allows for easier scooping of material......

I thought they were the medium basket but comparing them, they might be large.
My mV is a year+ old and came with a basket that when snapped into the flexicone, the distancce from bottom of basket to start of flexicone is a little less than 3/8"
These new ones, snapped into flaxicone are a little OVER 3/8", bottom to start of flexicone.

I can't measure height of bare basket at the moment as it's got a slightly used load of Lucky Charms + Super Lemon Haze in it ;)

For my light use, I prefer that original height which may not be available now???
I call it a medium basket

MinnBobber,

Kommyknocker

I suppose I did receive just the one free flaring rimmed basket when I received my current core after repair.
I only thought there were just the two sizes officially from Hermes.
I'll need to check out what I've got.
Also I've only ever ordered accessories once and that was a good long while ago now so it's conceivable they changed it up a little and the change just past me by.
@MinnBobber
You are indeed correct. Ever so slight difference, but noticeable for sure.
Wow, I've had large baskets and forgot I had em, I'm a tit! :lol:
See the flared one, is that a standard medium?
45zUMnK.jpg

O7CEqZVh.jpg

Last edited:
Kommyknocker,
Reactions: Smknbud

MinnBobber

@MinnBobber
You are indeed correct. Ever so slight difference, but noticeable for sure.
Wow, I've had large baskets and forgot I had em, I'm a tit! :lol:
See the flared one, is that a standard medium?
O7CEqZVh.jpg

Yes, that's my two. The "original" with the flared rim (on the right) and the accessory flat rim (on the left.
Standing next to each other on a flat surface, the flat rim will just fit over the rim of the flared rim/

They are so close in height and rims that i really didn't notice differences until CLOSELY inspecting.
I prefer the slightly smaller volume original....
Others probably love the bigger capacity

lwien

Just an update.

My favorite way to use the MV is with Sticks's adapter along with his hook. Will I go back to water? Sure I will. I see myself rotating back and forth but for now, the VERY dense, cool and tasty hits that I'm getting from the J-hook is doing me just fine.

justcametomind

Yes, that's my two. The "original" with the flared rim (on the right) and the accessory flat rim (on the left.
Standing next to each other on a flat surface, the flat rim will just fit over the rim of the flared rim/

They are so close in height and rims that i really didn't notice differences until CLOSELY inspecting.
I prefer the slightly smaller volume original....
Others probably love the bigger capacity
Did it take long to have the unit back from Hermes?

justcametomind,
Top Bottom