MiniVAP Vaporizer

DryBonesufo

I’m so glad to hear your Minivap is doing as it was intended! My first experience with mine was similar in that it was very smooth and the harshness of hot vapor was nowhere to be found. Don’t forget to try all the temp settings and don’t be afraid to let it heat soak for a bit in between draws. There is no need to rush yourself with this one, just enjoy the now…:)
What temp are you using it on? I use the stand mouthpiece and it gets pretty warm on Green

Choices

(
What temp are you using it on? I use the stand mouthpiece and it gets pretty warm on Green
I usually will temp step through the first three. I use a flexicone plus with a glass stem from a magic flight launch box inserted in the end as a mouthpiece. I prefer the glass and it adds slightly more cooling. I don’t have a wpa for it. Enjoy!

Choices,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapviking

Old & In the Way
The standard plastic mp setup make the vapor path very short, little room for cooling (of vapor or the mp).
If you like the feel of that mp you can put 1/2 of it on a flexicone+ cut to length of your choosing. With that extension, I'll go on green all the time (my preferred setting almost always).

The wpa and something like a j-hook make for a really pleasant time, imo. I love using dry glass for cooling, but I do try to use something that doesn't introduce any additional draw restriction.

vapviking,
Reactions: BigJr48

ChipNJ

I just pulled the trigger on a MiniVAP Limited Edition (2020) Teflon and was pleasantly surprised when the price drop from $471 to $389 when I put it in my cart. Made it even easier to hit "Order". Can't wait to try it out. Currently using a Tinymight and Mighty+ and have a FireFly 2+ sitting neglected in a cabinet.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Nice combo

It does tend to get a bit unwieldy with MV :lol:
I'll show another setup next time

I have a question - is the teflon core is an insert? So like, if you order the teflon core, do you essentially get the glass core as well?
No, it's not that simple or inexpensive. You would have to buy the core through the website (it's the top part you put on the battery or puck). They also offer an upgrade, from the listing it appears to be aimed at previous gen core and this is a service where you have to send your unit in so they upgrade it). They might do that for current gen Teflon to glass and vice versa if you ask. Also they offer a decarb chamber which should resemble the glass core experience a bite more, but then again people have mentioned the differences are pretty subtle. That being said I have a glass core and since I love it so much I am tempted to get the Teflon core as well.

ChipNJ

So tomorrow is a full week from order. No word from them on my order. Any estimate on how long they take to ship to US?

ChipNJ,

condition

I have a question - is the teflon core is an insert? So like, if you order the teflon core, do you essentially get the glass core as well?
No, the glass loading chamber is fixed while the Teflon is a ring that can easily be removed and after removing it you will see that there is no glass ring

So tomorrow is a full week from order. No word from them on my order. Any estimate on how long they take to ship to US?
Have you tried to contact him? With me he is very responsive.

condition,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I don't know why I didn't realized that before but I noticed a few days ago the 14mm stem for the Mistvape fits perfectly my teflon core. Really the use of the MiniVap without the silicon nipples improve a lot the experience for me, as well the smaller load of the MV stems fits better the convection vaping style imho.
As well I enjoy a lot the 7 T° settings, I'm really glad I upgraded my teflon core and my glass core. Have fun!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Arrived today. Alright, I need some lessons. Will look back in the thread, but not as easy to use right out of the box as tinymight or Mighty+. But I do see the potential.
I use this nice and slow...its like my Firefly...nice and slow and the flavor is divine. From my own experience...I stopped comparing each vape only because each one is different and will provide you with a different experience...and as I said before its like art. It is a very personal taste. I have the Minivap in my top five because of how this has been made with such thought and of course the taste. The Tinymight is divine as well just so very different. They are all amazing in their own way....enjoy yours and I hope you master it so you can have great vaping experiences.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Arrived today. Alright, I need some lessons. Will look back in the thread, but not as easy to use right out of the box as tinymight or Mighty+. But I do see the potential.
To make it even more interesting, there are multiple ways to use it!
One tip is to let it fully warm up before use, even going a couple of minutes past the 'ready' light. First hit then may even be a little whispy...
Do you have any specific use-questions?

ChipNJ

To make it even more interesting, there are multiple ways to use it!
One tip is to let it fully warm up before use, even going a couple of minutes past the 'ready' light. First hit then may even be a little whispy...
Do you have any specific use-questions?
I will figure it this weekend and come here if I have any questions. Thanks.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Having just the MiniVap and a dyna for the last 30 days tells me a lot more about the MiniVap I didn't know

I have a glass core and ever since I started using the baskets the device has taken new meaning to me.

Loading direct into the giant bowl gives more conduction to it. Amazing for rigging to a giant bubbler.

Loading into the baskets gives much more convection properties to it. The flavor is now much better. Almost entirely glass and stainless steel airway now. Excellent hour+ long low temp convection sessions with great flavor for a good 15+ minutes.

Inserting a Dynavap condensor inside the straw has assisted with flavor and makes the mouthpiece feel better and easier to deep clean.

The battery is phenomenal. It lasted 4+ hours straight while hiking and was still on yellow battery (mid, 33-66%). Unbelieveable

I just keep it at lowest temp for the entire duration with a half pack in the oven and a basket filled. Now you get best of both worlds and can empty the 'conduction' bowl out mid-sesh as the flavor degrades.

While I brought it to a festival, it was a bit unwieldy in my bag and I opted for the dyna most of the time.

If Jorge could cut the unit down to half the size I think it would see a new surge of popularity. Still one of the best vape experiences possible IMO - session convection is really something special and the Mighty falls short when stacked head to head (aside from portability which is huge).

Airvape Legacy PRO on the way - I can't wait to see how they stack up!

Last edited:

vapormachina

If Jorge could cut the unit down to half the size I think it would see a new surge of popularity. Still one of the best vape experiences possible IMO - session convection is really something special and the Mighty falls short when stacked head to head (aside from portability which is huge).
who knows, a portable minivap would be awesome🙏🏻

do you have better flavour with the SS baskets than with direct loading??

Dr. G

Old Resident
who knows, a portable minivap would be awesome🙏🏻

do you have better flavour with the SS baskets than with direct loading??
...a portable minivap is very welcomed. That would be very cool. I also have to agree that the Minivap has one of the better tasting experiences you will have and that I personally have. I feel it is wonderful but, that thing is huge. I am a patient and I cannot hold that for long periods...my arms grow very tired. So a smaller version is a great idea. The taste is marvelous...I own the crimson colored one. Beautiful.

Top Bottom