MiniVAP Vaporizer

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'm also favouring flavour and smooth hits which is why I'm going teflon, 7 temp. I'm also planning on loading the core directly fairly often

Bad Dog,

Razhumikin

I'm also favouring flavour and smooth hits which is why I'm going teflon, 7 temp. I'm also planning on loading the core directly fairly often
I wouldnt load the core directly with teflon, i think that is more of a glass core thing. Ive never felt the need to load the core at all, i love how clean the baskets keep it and dont feel like im compromising flavor or clouds by using them.

Bad Dog

loading the core is one of the features that interest me most actually. not often I'll be loading high thc flower and will most of the time be using my favourite 1:2 skunk haze. for regular flower I will stick to the baskets and I don't see them compromising flavour or efficiency but some times I just want a big bowl to vape for the pleasure of vaping and the high is secondary. maybe the teflon doesn't have the penetrating radiation heat of the glass for more intense hits and faster extraction but I don't mind the slightly slower pace of the teflon and for my intended use that's preferable

Razhumikin

loading the core is one of the features that interest me most actually. not often I'll be loading high thc flower and will most of the time be using my favourite 1:2 skunk haze. for regular flower I will stick to the baskets and I don't see them compromising flavour or efficiency but some times I just want a big bowl to vape for the pleasure of vaping and the high is secondary. maybe the teflon doesn't have the penetrating radiation heat of the glass for more intense hits and faster extraction but I don't mind the slightly slower pace of the teflon and for my intended use that's preferable
Well, i can vape a full basket on blue continuously for 30-40 min, so once again, dont feel the need to direct load to enjoy a long and leisurely bowl. Wait till you get yours in hand and youll see, you dont really need to do any work to get the minivap to perform in whatever way you want, its really that good and easy.

Bad Dog

rest assured I have not made up my mind one way or the other which would be foolish on a vape I don't own yet. definitely will be trying everything the Minivap can do and see what suites me best. but if you can get that much vapour out of a basket, a full core should be even more fun than I thought. such a legendary device

Vaporific.ca

Retailer
Hello FC community!

Which is best? VAS is kicking in and I'm not sure between the two, I'm a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser.
For flavour chasers, we recommend the Teflon core.

wait can I get both cores and swap them out?
Yes, all the MiniVAP components are swappable between models.

Last edited:

condition

So VAS hits me hard atm and I haven't bought anything in 2022 (lol)
I am ready to order Minivap but have some questions first (provided I will order the teflon for dry herb vaping without WPA etc) :
1. MV baskets are useful like SB capsules? I can load 3 or 4 (although they appear without a cap) carry them with me and just load them and vape them without having to carry my grinder loaded with herb?
2. What are the flexicones? Is it like an additional mouthpiece or something to hold the basket (capsule) in place or something I would use with a WPA?
3. If I order directly from manufacturer in Spain, do you know stock availability?
Thanks

MinnBobber

So VAS hits me hard atm and I haven't bought anything in 2022 (lol)
I am ready to order Minivap but have some questions first (provided I will order the teflon for dry herb vaping without WPA etc) :
1. MV baskets are useful like SB capsules? I can load 3 or 4 (although they appear without a cap) carry them with me and just load them and vape them without having to carry my grinder loaded with herb?
2. What are the flexicones? Is it like an additional mouthpiece or something to hold the basket (capsule) in place or something I would use with a WPA?
3. If I order directly from manufacturer in Spain, do you know stock availability?
Thanks

1. MV Flexicone modules, Flexicone upper + screen + wire basket , are genius IMO. You can preload them. I hated the Mighty capsules- finicky and stayed burning hot .
2. Their names are confusing!
Have a picture to clarify but can’t get it to post??
- Flexicones are the small silicone uppers that snap onto a screen and the lower wire basket.
- Flexicone + are the silicone upper with a long silicone tube attached. Not a fan of these but some folks use them.
3. No idea about inventory in Spain.

There are many ways to use it, with or without a water piece.

Choices

Is it worth upgrading from a Solo II to a Minivap? I just ordered the Bowle. I feel like the Bowle + Minivap is end game tier portables. (Prob will upgrade around 4/20)
I don’t own the Solo II but do own the Solo OG. The Minivap and Solo have similar heat up times but that is where similarities end. If you get the Minivap, go ahead and bite the bullet and get exactly what you want option wise. Order the extras you anticipate you will need and be done with it. My Orange Special Edition always amazes me with the flavor and effects.

condition

@Choices yes the offer the black model in Tefal and Tefal/radiation combo @ 370 eur incl battery and at 390 with >4 temp settings

Do they offer discounts at 4/20 because I can wait at bit for a 20%

Finessseee

what model did you get @condition ??? enjoy!!!

@Finessseee I forgot to also say vaporific also carries the ac puck he is just out of stock right now along with the wpa but should be getting a order in sometime in the next few weeks
My wallet ain’t safe is it… do y’all have the 4 or 7 temp model? Any preference between the two?

Finessseee,
Top Bottom