• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

monochord71

Is it to let it run the whole day or turn on off every use?
you can't leave it on all day, it has a shut-off timer. One of its weaknesses, in my opinion. It goes into shut-off mode after 12 (I think?) minutes, but you want to let it heat-soak for a good ten minutes before using it for best performance. I've turned mine on, gone downstairs to make a coffee, and come back to hit it only to find it in "cool-down" mode and having to toggle the temperature again to wake it up. Not the biggest issue, but something that I wish could be disabled by the user. Also: it heats up (and retains heat) better with AC power. I don't see much of a difference between AC power and the battery at the lower teperature settings but in the upper range it definitely heats up (and recovers heat after a long inhale) much faster plugged into the wall.

happynomoretobacco

you can't leave it on all day, it has a shut-off timer. One of its weaknesses, in my opinion. It goes into shut-off mode after 12 (I think?) minutes, but you want to let it heat-soak for a good ten minutes before using it for best performance. I've turned mine on, gone downstairs to make a coffee, and come back to hit it only to find it in "cool-down" mode and having to toggle the temperature again to wake it up. Not the biggest issue, but something that I wish could be disabled by the user. Also: it heats up (and retains heat) better with AC power. I don't see much of a difference between AC power and the battery at the lower teperature settings but in the upper range it definitely heats up (and recovers heat after a long inhale) much faster plugged into the wall.
Thx for the information - maybe this shutdown is not in a only ac version

MinnBobber

How does it works with small loads?
I got offered a minivap Single 4 temprature with the choose between hybrid or convection - which one would you recomend?
Thx

Excellent with small loads!
I prefer the convection version for max flavor, never felt the need for the hybrid.
Convection fully extracts, just might take one extra hit to do it.

Battery and A/C both have auto shutoff

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
What year did you buy your MV?
You speak as if you have an old unit... new or updated units do not require 10 minutes to heat soak.

monochord71

maybe this shutdown is not in a only ac version
no. you can change the ac puck for the battery, it works the same both ways. There's no "ac version" - just interchangeable battery or ac pucks.

FlyingLow said:
What year did you buy your MV?
You speak as if you have an old unit... new or updated units do not require 10 minutes to heat soak.
it's a recent glass core. Yes, it heats up in 3 minutes but optimal thermal recovery happens after a heat soak. Hit it immediately after it "says" it is at temperature and even the lightest inhale makes the light flash after 5 seconds. If you're rippin' it through a bong it works MUCH better after a heat soak.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
hello Minivap thread :)
been stalking this thread since I started coming to FC but first time poster.

for clarity I help my friend out online, he runs www.vaporific.ca and is an authorized north american Minivap retailer. check out the site he has a sale on.
thanks for turning me toward these guys! unfortunately I'm not taking advantage of the sale for a couple of reasons, certainly not least of which is I'm broke after Christmas and some time soon my name will come up on the toad list but the kiss of death is these are only the 4 setting units :( I've already been in contact with them and the told me they do have a order in for the 7 settings units and are waiting to hear back about shipment from Minivap. they responded very quickly to my inquiry and so far I have to say very good CS, he offered to import one of the limited edition units for me if that was the way I wanted to go after asking about other colours and forgetting only the LE are colours:tup:

Minivap was one of the first vapes I wanted but having to order from overseas was always a concern for such a expensive device. than after I learned about the import vat tax that was the kiss of death to my Minivap dreams...... but I continued to follow the thread, now a Canadian retailer that carries it????? maybe this dreams not dead after all ???? maybe this 420????:nod::lmao:

Bad Dog

ok Minivap thread I've come to pick your minds :) I was looking to see what accessories I should grab?? I'm definitely grabbing a wpa, both size baskets, Flexi cones and + but I'm wondering if I need screens and orings??? specifically asking those among you who like to load the core. is there enough screens and orings in the starter kit that comes with the vape?? I'm lucky enough to be local to https://vaporific.ca so I can buy anytime but I like to have everything to keep me vaping for some time rather placing a million orders and always getting dinged for shipping. what accessories are you always running out of?

Razhumikin

ok Minivap thread I've come to pick your minds :) I was looking to see what accessories I should grab?? I'm definitely grabbing a wpa, both size baskets, Flexi cones and + but I'm wondering if I need screens and orings??? specifically asking those among you who like to load the core. is there enough screens and orings in the starter kit that comes with the vape?? I'm lucky enough to be local to https://vaporific.ca so I can buy anytime but I like to have everything to keep me vaping for some time rather placing a million orders and always getting dinged for shipping. what accessories are you always running out of?
Havent really run out of any accesories, extra flexicones are useful but ive only broken 2 in my whole time using a minivap. WPA is the only neccesity.

Bad Dog

Not something you "run out" of but if you plan on cloud chasin' at higher teperatures on a regular basis I really recommend you get the ac puck. Everything's faster.
I for got to mention I was also planing on getting the ac ;) though I think mostly I will be using my MV as a large leisurely session vape, one of the reasons i'm going teflon core and 7 temps. but there are many ways to Minivap as someone wise once said and I fully intend to try all of them.

Choices

A minor suggestion I have is if/when using a flexicone plus try putting a smaller diameter glass mouthpiece in it such as one for a MFLB. I prefer the glass on my lips over the flexicone by itself, but in a pinch I don’t refuse to use it without one.

Choices

The first time I tried the miniVAP on the "red" setting it made my eyes bug out like nothing else can. Well, maybe the sublimator, that's the only other device I've ever tried that made my cannabinoid receptors huddle together in confusion and disbelief like that.
Now you got me getting my MV loaded up! Off to do some research on my receptors!

hayming

Hey everyone, first time poster on the site, and first time owner of the minivap! Just received my unit last week and have been loving it. However, my unit now, while it's on will make a faint. high pitched whirring sound, similar sounding to coil whine from a graphics card. Also, I noticed that the buttons to change the temperature feel vastly different from one another. My increase button feels nice and tactile whereas the decrease temp button feels mushy with very little tactility unless i click it directly in the center. Not sure if this is part of the design so you can distinguish the buttons without looking, or potential QC issues? One last thing, when I smell the chamber, like, stick my nose right up to it, I can smell something strange... not quite sure how to describe it, it doesn't smell bad per se, just kinda artificial. If any minivap owners could chime in with their personal experience it'd be much appreciated. I just sent minivap an email detailing the problems and am currently awaiting a response. Thanks.

Last edited:
hayming,
Hey everyone, first time poster on the site, and first time owner of the minivap! Just received my unit last week and have been loving it. However, my unit now, while it's on will make a faint. high pitched whirring sound, similar sounding to coil whine from a graphics card. Also, I noticed that the buttons to change the temperature feel vastly different from one another. My increase button feels nice and tactile whereas the decrease temp button feels mushy with very little tactility unless i click it directly in the center. Not sure if this is part of the design so you can distinguish the buttons without looking, or potential QC issues? One last thing, when I smell the chamber, like, stick my nose rose up to it, I can smell something strange... not quite sure how to describe it, it doesn't smell bad per se, just kinda artificial. If any minivap owners could chime in with their personal experience it'd be much appreciated. I just sent minivap an email detailing the problems and am currently awaiting a response. Thanks.
-yes on the whirring sound, most of my vapes do that when on truthfully
-my buttons both feel the same so might be a faulty one
-I know the smell you are refferring to but i legit think its just the hot glass and the rim which is silicone, would not worry about it from a health perspective

aliexpressvaper

Closed airpath.. what for?
Hi
I'm scoping out a new high-end vape and the choice has come down to: MiniVAP, Herborizer Ti and Tinymight.
All I care about is which one hits the hardest so what is yall's opinion?

aliexpressvaper,

monochord71

which one hits the hardest so what is yall's opinion?
I have a few heavy hitting vapes and the glass core mini hits as hard as any of 'em.

I love it so much that I got a 7-temp teflon core as well.

270831998-608595927071911-7953031153955634665-n.jpg

I just got it and haven't had time to really do an in-depth coparison between the two but my first imression is that it is a different beast entirely from the glass core, it's a lot more agile with battery power than the glass core (which performs better with the AC power, in my opinion) and faster to heat up/stabilize overall. As expected, flavor was ridiculously great, I had some really tasty pineapple haze which is delicious under normal circumstances but vaping it was akin to savoring an expensive exotic dessert this morning. Last but not least, the 'flexicone plus" floppy whip mouthpiece makes a lot more sense here.

I think the glass core mini would really benefit from a permanent WPA molded into its lid, preferably compatible with both 14mm and 18mm, perhaps something like the HerbalAire H3 comes equipped with.

Tberg38

Looking for some help with my minivap WPA. The glass comes through the lid, but just a tiny bit and not enough to attach it to a flexicone. Should I just use it without the Flexicone or is there something I am missing?

Also, my WPA package came with the WPA, a flexicone and 2 glass pieces I'm not sure about. One looks like it may be a glass mouthpiece to attach to flexicone plus. Any clarity is appreciated.

Tberg38,
Reactions: BigJr48
Looking for some help with my minivap WPA. The glass comes through the lid, but just a tiny bit and not enough to attach it to a flexicone. Should I just use it without the Flexicone or is there something I am missing?

Also, my WPA package came with the WPA, a flexicone and 2 glass pieces I'm not sure about. One looks like it may be a glass mouthpiece to attach to flexicone plus. Any clarity is appreciated.

it isn't going to work well at all without the cone, i use the whip and put the WPA in the end of that personally

DennisFlonasal,
Reactions: Tberg38

Finessseee

Minivap or Tafee Bowlee? I want one of these bad bois. They’re unique and the seemingly best of the best while also being underrated at the same time.. Thoughts / suggestions between the two?

Minivap or Tafee Bowlee? I want one of these bad bois. They’re unique and the seemingly best of the best while also being underrated at the same time.. Thoughts / suggestions between the two?
I think it comes down to battery life IMO, the Minivap can do more but the battery is also like 4x as good, the Bowle is a fantastic vaporizer but the battery life is AWFUL, comes with a quick charger but its still pretty absurd. if i had to choose between the two, I go mini-vap because of the ability to actually use as a portable, if I were a casual user who did not need to get more than four capsules out of a battery, it's the bowle

Bad Dog

got a bowle and love it but this 420 I'm picking up a Minivap ????? vas ??? a little but I'm a vape for every mood and occasion and contingency kind of guy :dog: . Minivap is a bit more versatile than the bowle when it comes to load size, better battery, available 7 temp models for more temp stepping than the bowle, ability to run plug in with a ac Adapter and run off wall power while charging the battery separately ........ Minivap has a lot of advantages over the bowle but a few disadvantages as well like size, heat up time, stealth. I'm very much expecting to love my Minivap as much or more than my bowle.

check out https://vaporific.ca they have the Minivap and bowle. bowle is on sale but not as good as it was last week so sorry you just missed the big deal. he only has 4 temp Minivap in stock right now but has 7 temp models in transit to him now so he should have them soon.

Top Bottom