• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

MinnBobber

I just saw on Facebook that Jorge is having a weekend sale, with miniVAP accessories 2:1

So if you need any, jump on it

MinnBobber,
Reactions: dimmusp

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Please @Silver420Surfer, send an email to info@minivap.com with the serial number of the MiniVAP (next to the minus button) so we can check the version in our records and give you some advise to make it work.

A big hug and many thanks to the users who feed this threat and support MiniVAP :)
Thanks for reaching out!

I will send my info to that email this weekend and reference this post.

Silver420Surfer,

monochord71

I got my new glass core minivap this week and spent the last couple of days enjoying some very rewarding clouds via a variety of water devices.

A question for experienced MV users: is it normal for the temperature light to blink (indicating that the heater is engaging) after every time I take a draw longer than a few seconds through a bubbler? After my first draw the light essentially flashes for the remainder of my session unless I wait a very long time between draws. I'm not drawing particularly hard, I'm used to seeing maybe a 5 degree swing on a Mighty.

This doesn't happen with the more restrictive airflow of the flexicone+ thing or the rigid mouthpiece.
Just want to make sure it is normal. It is certainly producing (lots of) vapor.

Should I just let it heat up longer and heat-soak before hitting it the first time?
If you pre-heat, do you pre-heat it loaded or do you let it reach temperature first?

Maybe @Hermes-MiniVAP can give an opinion on the best method?

260843655_4516194885143726_7787614223677621327_n.jpg

monochord71

It took a little while but I think I have the minivap all figured out now.
It likes to pre-heat. Just like some older desktops it needs a bit of extra time, even though it is saying it's at temperature.

I'm really blown away by the sheer amount of dense vapor this thing produces with a tiny quantity of herb.
Here it is loaded with 0.2g in the smaller of its two baskets, at 410F:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporific_ca/comments/r2xms3

jardri

Vapor Dreams

monochord71

Hello!

Nice clouds! I wonder if you could try my technique and replicate my results.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Cool, I'll give that a try!
Are you loading it once it reaches temperature or heating it up with herb in the chamber?

Let's start by seeing if we can embed your gif!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

monochord71

Thanks man! I did that shot with a long preheat and it was the third inhalation
Ok, just tried it.
Vapor production was the same as my normal method, but the flavor was AMAZING, especially considering that the mini was on "red" and the flavor remained great until the very end.
Thanks for the tip!

I will post a video of the experiment shortly!

kimura

Years ago, I pitted the miniVAP against the Evo in single combat back when the Evo was undisputed king at my house (like 2014 or so I think). The results shocked me. The match was an upset. Vapor quality is my #1 priority. Still using the mV daily after all these years.

pro tip: use the ac adapter instead of the battery whenever possible for improved heat up time and recovery after a draw

Razhumikin

I heard a rumor there was a new device coming a few months ago, but when I reached out to minivap to confirm or deny the rumor they just straight up never responded, so take that as you will.

Considering how much I love the minivap and how well designed it is, I would buy a new device from this team in a heartbeat.

stonedmallone

I heard a rumor there was a new device coming a few months ago, but when I reached out to minivap to confirm or deny the rumor they just straight up never responded, so take that as you will.

Considering how much I love the minivap and how well designed it is, I would buy a new device from this team in a heartbeat.
I really want to add one to my collection. But the damn thing is like over 10 years old at this point. I have to imagine something is cooking over there.

stonedmallone,
Reactions: Ripstar

Razhumikin

I really want to add one to my collection. But the damn thing is like over 10 years old at this point. I have to imagine something is cooking over there.
Well saying its over 10 years old isn't quite accurate. They have been making tweaks and updates to the tech the whole time, and last year they premiered 3 additional heat settings that now come on all units.

Ripstar

This is what has kept me from ordering one. I feel like they have to be close to a new device but every year.....nope.😂 I don't want to order one, then, they release a new model the next month.

Razhumikin

This is what has kept me from ordering one. I feel like they have to be close to a new device but every year.....nope.😂 I don't want to order one, then, they release a new model the next month.
Its already very close to being a perfect session vape for at home use, so if you got one and they came out with something new ultimately i dont think youd be dissapointed. Its the only vape i got at the beginning of my vape journey that i still use every day, it just does it all with incredible vapor quality

kimura

Guys they’ve updated the miniVAP multiple times already. I think there were even tweaks made in 2021. It keeps getting incrementally better but the vapor quality has been a constant. Biggest difference in the new units by far is quicker heat up time.

I once asked Jorge directly if he was planning to design a mV version two and he referred me to the Bowle! I would not expect to see an brand new mV anytime soon, and maybe ever.

staircase slight of hand

Is there any real advantage to buying the limited edition models? From what I can see it looks like it’s almost an extra $100 for a bag and WPA, which doesn’t seem like a great deal. Am I missing out on something else about them?

Top Bottom