MiniVAP Vaporizer

Pagan Zod

Holy shit the default mouthpiece is SO TINY lol

Just got it, and will have it out some time soon @Silver420Surfer
Now you know why I didn’t care to keep it. I primarily either hit my MV with a j-hook or my hydratube, so the standard out-of-the-box vapor tubes really don’t have a ton of appeal, hence why I passed it on to somebody who wanted it (at the time).

Sn4Pz

For what its worth, Scott from Vaporific (dot) ca was great to me CS wise when I was looking for Minivap accessories, and their shop was kind of a no-brainer since it didn't require overseas shipping.

Im out of the vape game, but he sent me an email a few days ago letting me know they had some more Minivap accessories back in stock. Could be worth a peek :shrug:

Vizyt91

Hi MVapers,
I’ve exchanged a few mails with MV because the MV420 code did not work for accessories...but now it’s time 😜. I’ve ordered a spare battery and the glass wpa (I plan to use it with flexicone+ laying my MV next to my bubbler) with 20% off :rockon:.
I also asked for white plastics joints to match my MVs and another color for the battery if possible (I love colors) , enjoy your day peeps .

Smknbud

Hi MVapers,
I’ve exchanged a few mails with MV because the MV420 code did not work for accessories...but now it’s time 😜. I’ve ordered a spare battery and the glass wpa (I plan to use it with flexicone+ laying my MV next to my bubbler) with 20% off :rockon:.
I also asked for white plastics joints to match my MVs and another color for the battery if possible (I love colors) , enjoy your day peeps .
My original thought was to just get some back-up accessories like medium baskets, o-rings and Flexicones but I ended up adding a limited edition MV to the shopping basket. Went with the glass-teflon version. Really don't need, but the newer core and 7 temp setting mode made me do it. I did leave a note specifically stating that I did not want the MV sent unless/until they have the software glitch sorted out.

Top Bottom