Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I don’t know guys? I’m not buying into “they black listed us”. It would take a lot of effort to organize a list like that. I’m thinking it’s something else like maybe a one man show in the middle of a pandemic.

TommyV1967

I don’t know guys? I’m not buying into “they black listed us”. It would take a lot of effort to organize a list like that. I’m thinking it’s something else like maybe a one man show in the middle of a pandemic.
It would take little effort because the list is short but you're probably right.

TommyV1967,
Reactions: vapviking

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Well my Mi3 just arrived #50 and its pretty! first impressions are very positive

It looks amazing, smells good, and having just had my first few hits works great too

I like it!

Thankyou RBT

Congratulations Badger, yeah I've been using mine again this week just to accentuate the positive since I'd been comparing it somewhat unfavorably to my Milaana 2. I'd initially been trying to get on and off the button to make it heat more evenly. My recent habit has been to under-fill the bowl and then vape it in three big hits with a pinky stir as needed. It excels at rapid extraction and if I really want to stretch flavor and keep that toastyness at bay I'll use a Z. The ipe is good looking and I like the feel of the rounded back too.

IMG-20200325-170326-3.jpg

Stonedbadger

Congratulations Badger, yeah I've been using mine again this week just to accentuate the positive since I'd been comparing it somewhat unfavorably to my Milaana 2. I'd initially been trying to get on and off the button to make it heat more evenly. My recent habit has been to under-fill the bowl and then vape it in three big hits with a pinky stir as needed. It excels at rapid extraction and if I really want to stretch flavor and keep that toastyness at bay I'll use a Z. The ipe is good looking and I like the feel of the rounded back too.

IMG-20200325-170326-3.jpg
Yep this is a hot little thing and like you I have only got good results from 3/4 filled bowls

204Markie

Same here. I hit the link hoping rbt was sending me a surprise gift but USPS indicated already delivered. I was bummed but chuckled at the delay in receiving the email notification.

That makes me feel much better about not receiving any emails :p I hope it magically appears as soon as I get a notification lol

204Markie,
Reactions: Xclerk

Vapor Dude

Greetings everybody. It arrived, Unit 175/500 Just an hour ago. It is truly like a ancient artifact of wood. Stunning shinny brass hardware with an arcade like button harnessing the high power heater core in it's glass heart. This the fastest most intense extraction. This hits like a butane torch powered vape. Be prepared for it because it is an un wielding heat vapor production experience. Medium grind just under fill a bit leave a layer of air to give a space to the chamber. as vapor tapers off flavor drops after 4 hits, but tastes great so stir a few times. ABV saver I am not. For me the last phase is the deep burn long time on button. The total spectrum to coffee color. The extraction is flawless. My method at start Is to push the button breath in and out and hit slowly then stop heat, fast on 3 sec then stop and feather out 1 to 3 second off time and more trigger heat when you feel the hit stop button press and pull faster clear it. I used the XL8R mini mouth piece. Spin mouth piece to keep that hot spot at bay. Excellent vapor spectrum taste, intense effects and medium heat mouth feel make it my daily driver of a sporty spirited vaporizer. I thought I loved my Splinter and Splinter Z but the aspect of rapid vape is an enjoyable difference to behold. I am going to use some glass water pipes and let ya know. Well made product that is artistic and it's has a level of effects that are legendary.

Last edited:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Just received my Mi3 # 001 / 500. Batteries are on the charger getting topped off so it hasn't been used yet.

This little thing is really nice in the hand with a hefty weight. Pictures here don't really do it justice in the looks department, it's a beautiful little piece of functional art.

I pulled out a wooden stem from ed's tnt that I've been using with my ol' EV2 and it fits perfectly, looks like it along with an e-pick will be getting a lot of use while I'm here in corona isolation. . .

jbm

Just received my Mi3 # 001 / 500. Batteries are on the charger getting topped off so it hasn't been used yet.

This little thing is really nice in the hand with a hefty weight. Pictures here don't really do it justice in the looks department, it's a beautiful little piece of functional art.

I pulled out a wooden stem from ed's tnt that I've been using with my ol' EV2 and it fits perfectly, looks like it along with an e-pick will be getting a lot of use while I'm here in corona isolation. . .
You're number 1! You're number 1!

Trackrat

#18 here. @cole, The button on mine has failed. Used a test light to check and have power on battery side, held button down and no power going to the heater. I would rather repair this myself, so if anyone can help me find a replacement button.... Thanks

kurt6652

#18 here. @cole, The button on mine has failed. Used a test light to check and have power on battery side, held button down and no power going to the heater. I would rather repair this myself, so if anyone can help me find a replacement button.... Thanks
The switch is a 12mm 2 post momentary 36v 2a dc .
Mine failed too, it's easy to fix.
I found a replacement on Amazon
Urtone ur123 stainless steel.
Never had any help from RBT.

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
The switch is a 12mm 2 post momentary 36v 2a dc .
Mine failed too, it's easy to fix.
I found a replacement on Amazon
Urtone ur123 stainless steel.
Never had any help from RBT.

Hey folks... My name is Ryan and I am the new Customer Care Manager here at RBT. We apologize Cole has been slow to respond to customer service issues over the past few months with his course load as a senior intensifying and then the delay / shipping of Mi3 landing right during finals. Cole has now accepted and started a Real job in the political arena (Congrats Cole!). Over the next few weeks Cole will be working to ship the remaining approximately 70 Mi3's from the first batch as well as shipping on Mondays. This will bring the shipping of the www and PayPal up to around 10/15/2019.

I have done an audit of the www orders and found several that did not ship. Several orders might have been overlooked and some stalled waiting on International shipping. Some orders did not get fully completed which caused shipping notification to not send. Apologies for the small issues but we are all human and I think Cole did a great job getting over 200 Mi3s out!

By the end of next week we will work to help anyone that ordered a Mi3 up to the 10/15 date to see what the issue is. The combination of www and Paypal orders has been confusing. The communication has been lacking and many are agitated and I do appreciate and understand the frustration so I promise you as always since Zion... its a shit show but everyone will get either a unit or a refund... just asking for patience and respect in the process.

For orders after 10/15 the next shipment of Mi3 from the factory is planned to happen next week. This can be a 2 - 4 week ship time to RBT depending on customs and FDA clearance. This puts the next delivery of Mi3 toward the end of the month. I am working hard to try and make it happen by 4/20 but that would be pretty miraculous. This means the remaining 75 preorders should be shipping sometime around 3/1.

I have released the Seed, Zap Cap and Zip Zap to production and now have time to devote to customer service and give the care and attention it has always deserved... I told @pakalolo I am getting the old gang back together and plan to have fun like the early days of Zion.

If anyone has any issues (I have buttons on hand I can ship out to folks... strange and troublesome as I have only seen 2-3 Milaana buttons ever fail so I will advice manufacturing to test the current batch being assembled)...

Please email me at ryan@rastabuddhatao.com with any concerns or catch me on IG... we are working on a warranty (with trouble shooting), customer service and advanced notice list (no more pre-orders :) The next month or two of transition will be rocky but if we all work together I promise all will be served.

... and a big fucking happy 4/2020 all you vapor freaks!

soyumatic

Hey! I just received mine! 142/500! Only 5 months of waiting!
Is it supposed to come with a battery? Because mine didn't...
If not... what kind of battery am I supposed to use? Any recommendations?
I'm new to this all and there wasn't even any instruction for idiots like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom