• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milaana 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Just in case you don't like reddit . . .

Screenshot-2019-12-31-08-36-49.jpg

:peace:

*Edited to fix image*

Last edited:

LabPong

I am happy to hear that they are taking time to make sure the Mi3 meets the quality that we all expect. This thing needs to rip right?

Taking the time......your kidding right? This is something that should of been worked out months ago.....total fail of bringing a product to market......like so many others..... sad actually.

Hope getting a refund is not impossible.....?

eideal852

Taking the time......your kidding right? This is something that should of been worked out months ago.....total fail of bringing a product to market......like so many others..... sad actually.

Hope getting a refund is not impossible.....?
:shrug:

eideal852,

eideal852

Cole finally got back to me and said they did a refund on my order and to give it a couple days to show up.
You just over RBT in general?
I mean, we’re less than a week delayed on a best-guess-delivery date goal that’s part of a de facto kickstarter, dreamt up by a mad-genius grass roots vapemaker. Hell, i could see having issues with the whole deal for whatever reason, but a slight delay, bourne of the desire to bring production up to the performance level promised? Odd hill to die on.
Granted, more communication is welcome; but i’d say that those times warrant more concern (radio silence) than the return to more transparant communique.

Edot:guess not guest.

Last edited:

LabPong

You just over RBT in general?
I mean, we’re less than a week delayed on a best-guess-delivery date goal that’s part of a de facto kickstarter, dreamt up by a mad-genius grass roots vapemaker. Hell, i could see having issues with the whole deal for whatever reason, but a slight delay, bourne of the desire to bring production up to the performance level promised? Odd hill to die on.
Granted, more communication is welcome; but i’d say that those times warrant more concern (radio silence) than the return to more transparant communique.

Edot:guess not guest.

The delay was not my only reason for a refund.....but it was the icing on the cupcake....

LabPong,

eideal852

I meant settle happily, comfortably, not as-in compromise. I hope to find that I prefer one over the other, so in that sense it's nice to feel there are options from which to choose.
My guess is it’ll be the high temp option with some finesse

eideal852,
Reactions: vapviking

tb42091

I had emailed Cole about adding a set of cooling stems to my Mi3 PO a few days before the new year. Got an email this morning that the Mi3 PO will ship with cooling stems!

Just thought I'd share. Looking forward to them getting shipped once they are tried and true!

LabPong

How many people got a refund for the preorder?

Did RBT do a PayPal refund and did you get charged with the paypal fee if so?

I paid with a CC and Cole said they had issues refunding it directly...so he asked if a PPal refund would work......I said sure and they found later they dinged me for a paypal fee......WTF RBT?

No response back from the message I sent days ago to Cole's email about it........ :(

LabPong,

Biwic

I paid with a CC and Cole said they had issues refunding it directly...so he asked if a PPal refund would work......I said sure and they found later they dinged me for a paypal fee......WTF RBT?

No response back from the message I sent days ago to Cole's email about it........ :(
I received my refund (through my debit card to my bank not Pp) on Monday evening with no issues. Sorry you're having to deal with this :/

eideal852

Why are people looking for refunds? Isn't the nature of pre-orders "pay 'n' wait"?

is a two or three month extra wait really unexpected?
Yeah, best part is, I think it was done this way so as to avoid RBT having to sit on an enormous stack of unused stock, ie: lets all go in on a pizza, wait its twenty minutes late, fuck that im out, oop pizza's here, think theyll take 12 dollars instead of 20?...

or something. im tired

Terpenetime

I’ve recently received my refund via PayPal. The amount refunded was the same as I paid although I received less. I’m UK based so I’d put this down to the difference in exchange rates but now I’m not sure? :hmm:

Why are people looking for refunds? Isn't the nature of pre-orders "pay 'n' wait"?

is a two or three month extra wait really unexpected?

I hadn’t intended to announce my cancellation here but since you ask, my decision has got (almost) nothing to do with the delay. I am concerned that the ‘low temp / high temp screw’ solution to the heaters temperature issues may be a compromise that will ultimately dilute the user experience.

Also, it will require a screwdriver to change the screws over so it’s not going to be something that can be done in a couple of seconds or ‘on the go’, unlike the heaters on a Nomad for instance. Consequently, after the initial experimentation phase is over, it’s not something I can see myself doing.

Had the Milaana 3 been delivered on time before Christmas, then it would have been a fait accompli. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and there are now two other new vapes on the scene that have caught my eye, both of which appear to have moved the game on based on initial user reports. Consequently I’ve decided to wait until the user reports are in for the Mi3 before deciding whether or not to re-order. In the meantime I’m probably going to spend my money elsewhere.

LabPong

I’ve recently received my refund via PayPal. The amount refunded was the same as I paid although I received less. I’m UK based so I’d put this down to the difference in exchange rates but now I’m not sure? :hmm:

I hadn’t intended to announce my cancellation here but since you ask, my decision has got (almost) nothing to do with the delay. I am concerned that the ‘low temp / high temp screw’ solution to the heaters temperature issues may be a compromise that will ultimately dilute the user experience.

Also, it will require a screwdriver to change the screws over so it’s not going to be something that can be done in a couple of seconds or ‘on the go’, unlike the heaters on a Nomad for instance. Consequently, after the initial experimentation phase is over, it’s not something I can see myself doing.

Had the Milaana 3 been delivered on time before Christmas, then it would have been a fait accompli. Unfortunately that didn’t happen and there are now two other new vapes on the scene that have caught my eye, both of which appear to have moved the game on based on initial user reports. Consequently I’ve decided to wait until the user reports are in for the Mi3 before deciding whether or not to re-order. In the meantime I’m probably going to spend my money elsewhere.

Same reasons here! Well put.

LabPong

And now going on weeks since I sent 2 emails to cole about why they did not give me a 100% refund on my mi3 pre-order. Because for some reason....they could not do a direct refund to my PP card....I accepted a PP refund into my account....but they charged me the fee to refund? Seriously....and now they will not respond to me. Not very happy about this......I do hope Cole or Ryan will take care of this soon.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom