NFC Meet the Admins on Zoom, May 25, at 7 PM GMT/3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
All members are invited to a Zoom session to meet the NewFC admins (@Stu & me):

Topic: NewFC Zoom Meeting​
Time: May 25, 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)​
Join Zoom Meeting​

That's 3 PM EDT and 7 PM GMT. This is your chance to ask questions, make suggestions, give constructive criticism, or just say hello. This is an experiment for us but we thought it would be a good way to kick off this section of NewFC. If you don't have Zoom installed, click the link and follow the instructions. Hope to see you there!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I thought it may be worth mention that Zoom does display your name.
Those who are not comfortable with this may not wish to join.

For those that do not join the call, is it possible to save the stream and post it to youtube so that all can view it at their convenience?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I thought it may be worth mention that Zoom does display your name.
Those who are not comfortable with this may not wish to join.

For those that do not join the call, is it possible to save the stream and post it to youtube so that all can view it at their convenience?

You have the ability to set your name to whatever you want before joining. In fact it would be helpful to change your name to your FC username for the meeting.

I hadn't planned on saving the stream for later viewing but I can if there is interest I suppose.

:peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Managed to catch a minute of the Vapefiend Giveaway where Pakalolo was speaking ,it was actually first time me seeing him ever.He looked like the true Jedi Master,i always imagined but minus the laser sword and the hoodie!
Probably going to peek from the bushes on that one too !So please feel observed 🕵️‍♂️! @Planck Haha,even i dont wanna meet myself in dark alley ,lol !

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Awesome! Not my strong suit but I’ll try to get logged on. Thanks for the invite y’all.

The Stray Fox,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Zoom will install itself and is pretty straightforward.
[/QUOTE]
I didnt even need to install it , there was some link where you can play in your browser instead.(It was saying in case you cannot install it - watch here or smth like that) This is how i watched the VF giveaway.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
I caught it briefly, but had to run out the door. How was the audio for everyone? That bird sound was buzzy but annoying after a while.

Headphone/earbuds help stop echos and ghost sounds, and generally improve the audio for everyone.

Was cool to put faces to some names, will there be more FC zoom events in the future?
Would be awesome.

What about a zoom thread where members can post a zoom link and have a "catch up" with anyone who wants to join?

Really enjoyed the FC zoom event, even though I couldn't stay long. :peace:

Top Bottom