Manual Vape Thread

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
I love how the revolve stem sorta mirrors the shape of the pipe; also love the convection caps, they are the best, cheapest addition to the DV, imho.
The titanium tip with the quartz cap is maybe the most flavourful full extraction I can get.

If I was doing this properly I'd be using the revolve glass stem, but the wood stem is a better day to day setup for out and about.

coolbreeze

The titanium tip with the quartz cap is maybe the most flavourful full extraction I can get.

If I was doing this properly I'd be using the revolve glass stem, but the wood stem is a better day to day setup for out and about.
I'll have to try it on a Vong tip. Bet the serrations give it good airflow, too.

coolbreeze,

coolbreeze

It’s pretty good, hits hard! U can get a nice green out. Combusted multiple times on the reheat (dancing between the clicks) and of course I broke it after I took that pic. Still works tho.
Dang. Well, at least you know what it can do if it needs replacing. I'll have to dig mine out and have a go. That thing really slams me!

coolbreeze

In its natural habitat:
IMG-2262.jpg

T9R

My modest hash vape collection. I feel like they really do complement each other, and it would be very hard to pick one of them to part with (so I won't :lol:).

I use the Vapman and Vaponic with their designated concentrate screens, while I prefer to use vape wool in the Lotus.
IMG-20240911-151239160-HDR-2.jpg

farf

Smells like popcorn
Yo guys! Glad I found this thread as I currently have both an old Swiss made Vapman as well as a new Lotus on the way!

Do you guys have any other recommendations for real flavor heavy manual vapes? I'm trying to consume a bit less and anything that's in between the Vapman's chamber and a ball vape (my go-to is an Omega with a shovelhead bowl: I usually just snap 0.1-0.2g in one hit) would be great! Thanks for any and all suggestions, everybody!

farf,
Reactions: simba

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yo guys! Glad I found this thread as I currently have both an old Swiss made Vapman as well as a new Lotus on the way!

Do you guys have any other recommendations for real flavor heavy manual vapes? I'm trying to consume a bit less and anything that's in between the Vapman's chamber and a ball vape (my go-to is an Omega with a shovelhead bowl: I usually just snap 0.1-0.2g in one hit) would be great! Thanks for any and all suggestions, everybody!

Those are two of the best already, I would look to more glass chamber and pathways though personally (maybe ceramics too)

farf

Smells like popcorn
Those are two of the best already, I would look to more glass chamber and pathways though personally (maybe ceramics too)

Something like TRWW's stuff? I like the idea of all his manual glass vapes but honestly the form factor is kind of a turn off. I like how well designed and elegant the two I have on the way are. Some of the dynaverse stuff is also very appealing but most of it is either metal or wood...

Any recs in particular? The only one I currently know of is the Vaphit QOQ which is an all quartz vapcap style device but I'm a little weary on that brand since it's all Chinese manufactured and way too cheap for what they offer.

farf,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Something like TRWW's stuff? I like the idea of all his manual glass vapes but honestly the form factor is kind of a turn off. I like how well designed and elegant the two I have on the way are. Some of the dynaverse stuff is also very appealing but most of it is either metal or wood...

I've never even tried any of those and I don't care for any of the dyna stuff (thermal accumulator is cool though and there are other vapes now with this form factor too)

Any recs in particular? The only one I currently know of is the Vaphit QOQ which is an all quartz vapcap style device but I'm a little weary on that brand since it's all Chinese manufactured and way too cheap for what they offer.

I would recommend whatever was mentioned in here already? And if you look in ask FC, you will see threads asking about all glass vapes etc. I'm not necessarily talking about something that has to be all glass and heated with a torch though, unless that's what you want, I just mean anything with glass chambers and pathways, there's a wide variety that I enjoy for manual vaping with great vapor quality, but they are all different (I don't know much about vaphit either, just what I saw in the thread here)

Shit Snacks,

SlickHenry

Both those vapes are great for flavor. The advice of all glass vapes (air paths) is a good one. TRWW vapes are all very good on flavor being all glass. They are fairly similar so based on your chamber size requirements I think you are looking at terpcicle mini or quartz cap mini, or the quartz caps for dynavap, which improve taste and function.

You could go slightly bigger, as they all work just as well loading less material. So then you'd be looking at terpcicle, terpedo or quartz cap 14mm. These can all be used with water so gives you a few more options compared to the minis. However, on the flip side a bit more of a faff to use if you are only wanting a quick hit.

Other options are Vaponic, vaphit (I have the X and there are zero issues with the quality - the price is incredible for what you get), Thermal Accumulator/tempest. Personally I don't think these have the great flavor of TRWW offerings but understand the form factor may be off putting.

Another option is a brick style vape. I find the flavor really good on these due to the convection nature. Even though there is wood in the pathway you'd be hard pressed to find such a great tasting hit. Also versatile as they can provide a wide variety of hit sizes almost instantly.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

GnarlyVandal

Tempest has a .15g bowl and tastes amazing, mini portable ball vape. It’s based on the thermal accumulator design (which has a bigger bowl) but has both click disks like a Dynavap and a visual heat indicator so you can reheat without combusting whilst waiting for the cooldown clicks. I’m 3 weeks into my honeymoon with this vape and it’s basically all I use now.

The all glass vapes are very nice. I have a terpcicle and it’s great for a small group to get blasted.

Those lotuses look damn pretty! Very interesting design
My modest hash vape collection. I feel like they really do complement each other, and it would be very hard to pick one of them to part with (so I won't :lol:
IMG-20240911-151239160-HDR-2.jpg

farf

Smells like popcorn
@SlickHenry Thank you this is actually super helpful info! I think one of the smaller Rogue Wax Works all glass devices might be my next function-forward piece to try out. I think they're visually unappealing but after hearing of/seeing some of the results I'm interested to see how the flavor will compare to the other two I have on the way. I think the mini terpcicle is what's most on my radar at the moment with the smaller form factor. Vaponic is another one I really like but it does have some silicone in the airpath so it might take second place to the TRWW items.

@GnarlyVandal I love the idea behind the tempest and the execution is really top notch: the aesthetic and functional choices really seem to mesh well. It's just wildly expensive for me at the moment at 300ish bucks for the tempest and reload. Maybe when production evens out/some people get rid of theirs for a bit of a discount I'll dip my toes in there but for now the Tempest ecosystem is a bit pricey for me (Tempest, Reload, possibly a wand although I prefer torches in general). Black DLC tempest is in my opinion the best looking stock stem style vape.

SlickHenry

@SlickHenry Thank you this is actually super helpful info! I think one of the smaller Rogue Wax Works all glass devices might be my next function-forward piece to try out. I think they're visually unappealing but after hearing of/seeing some of the results I'm interested to see how the flavor will compare to the other two I have on the way. I think the mini terpcicle is what's most on my radar at the moment with the smaller form factor. Vaponic is another one I really like but it does have some silicone in the airpath so it might take second place to the TRWW items.
Glad to help. Think you would be really happy with the flavor and performance. I was also a bit worried about having super hot glass around but I am yet to break one or burn myself. I get what you mean about how they look though.

Last edited:

farf

Smells like popcorn
@SlickHenry Yeah I've been moving away from the more DIY and lower cost devices into artisan/handcrafted vapes. I collect art as well so the handmade/craftsmanship focused items appeal to me more. Nothing against scientific glass the chemistry set vibes just aren't as elegant. Got a Toad from batch 13 on the way and that kind of inspired me to look into some smaller flavor focused machines.

@Radwin Bodnic juggling whether to get the Vaponic or one of TRWW's glass vapes atm.

@simba I think Rogue Wax Works' similar itmes are a bit cheaper at the moment. (not really indicative of quality I think the Tasty Tube is just from the UK).

Top Bottom