Making shatter manageable

yahpoobay

Particularly reclaim, and not burnt shit but stuff that has leaked into a filthy rig. It's contents were drained into a large vitamin bottle and now i'm left with a pretty decent yield and I'm not sure how to collect it. Put it mouth down onto a plate and slowly microwave it? (4-5 secs at a time) or will this ruin the product? I was thinking maybe a boiling pot with a container inside it for the vitamin bottle... right now it's freezing i'm hoping to break it off in chunks if possible. Any advice, FC?

yahpoobay,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Particularly reclaim, and not burnt shit but stuff that has leaked into a filthy rig. It's contents were drained into a large vitamin bottle and now i'm left with a pretty decent yield and I'm not sure how to collect it. Put it mouth down onto a plate and slowly microwave it? (4-5 secs at a time) or will this ruin the product? I was thinking maybe a boiling pot with a container inside it for the vitamin bottle... right now it's freezing i'm hoping to break it off in chunks if possible. Any advice, FC?

IMO, stay away from the microwave! Freezing will probably allow you to chip some out, but be careful if that pill bottle is plastic. Boiling water shouldn't be too bad (as long as there is water it shouldn't go above 212F/100C - which shouldn't boil off actives. But, I would get it off of there as soon as it loosens things up to collect everything.

If you do this again, go with a pyrex dish. Makes life MUCH easier. Just evaporate the water and scrape.

Top Bottom