Mail Order CBD

Radwin Bodnic

Disclaimer : this is about a euro shop.

I've said earlier here or in the hemp flower thread that I struggled finding good CBD at local shops nearby.
I've tried the supposed best indoor hydroponics from Switzerland and glasshouse hydro from Italy and honestly I've always been a little disappointed. Flowers were really nice and resinous but the taste always like... a bit too light for me. Always good and close enough to the strain but with a lack of intensity.

So I've tried mail order and ordered from a grower and breeder called Izno. He's doing biodynamic farming so quite the opposite to the strains I've been using before. And his flowers really blew my mind. Curing is excellent also.

I'm currently vaping Purple Shao, blue Shao and Sour Bluberry Kush in the Ti. All three strains are delivering surprisingly intense and acute tastes. Very true to the nose but more open and heavy. The blue Shao is probably the most surprising to me. Very heady.
Despite their low CBD rate ( < 7 % CBD + CBDA according to the analytic paper) the three strains are relatively potent knowing it's CBD.
All three flowers produce a lot of vapor.

Highly recommended !

Now that I'm looking at the growers who grow his genetics amongst other ones with similar alternatives farming methods, there's no way back to the Swiss and Italian hydro.

Last edited:
Top Bottom