• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
These are all currently some of the top indoor cultivators and vendors for CBD flower in the United States.

Clutch City Farms (Restock on the 17th)

Flow Gardens (Personal current favorite) (many here are Type II)

Beleafer

Preston Hemp Co. (also High THCa available)

Five Leaf Wellness

Holy City Farms
Any good sources that will simplify and adequately explain THCa vs THC for me? I’ve done some digging and I’m still not satisfied with what I’m getting. If THCa is the natural pre-decarbed state of THC, do the lab analysis show the tested decarbed THC concentrations of the flower? Taking a road trip soon to a neighboring legal state and noticed some dispensaries are now showing THCa and THC concentrations, along with CBD percentages for the same product. Would like to be properly informed and this is throwing a new wrench in my attempt to keep up with the new marketing. Thanks all.

CanikUser19,
Reactions: Grass Yes

vapeape77

Any good sources that will simplify and adequately explain THCa vs THC for me? I’ve done some digging and I’m still not satisfied with what I’m getting. If THCa is the natural pre-decarbed state of THC, do the lab analysis show the tested decarbed THC concentrations of the flower? Taking a road trip soon to a neighboring legal state and noticed some dispensaries are now showing THCa and THC concentrations, along with CBD percentages for the same product. Would like to be properly informed and this is throwing a new wrench in my attempt to keep up with the new marketing. Thanks all.
There are some more knowledgeable people around here than me, but in simple terms don’t be concerned about it if you are just talking about flower. Basically it’s a workaround way for hemp farms to ship legal (depending on the state) high thc hemp strains. Some states like Minnesota now categorize the total thc % as needing to be under .03 as it all gettings converted when vaped or smoked anyway.

ps
I would suggest not worry about the numbers on the package anyway. I much prefer a stellar looking 15% total thc over some machine trimmed 25% stuff…

Lol btw this thread is called mail order not road trip shops. All good just sayin

This is a good read but again this guy takes the numbers way way too serious considering labs are shady af

Last edited:

Green420

Turns out I was lied to by Organic CBD Nugs. Someone on the phone said they bring in new product all the time, and "definitely not" when I asked if it was a year old. It's decent stuff, I didn't realize the Lifter was old, until I opened the Bubba Kush and it was a little dry. I called again and asked them, quite suspicious at this point, when their harvest season was. They said November-December. Not happy about being lied to.

Green420,

vapeape77

Turns out I was lied to by Organic CBD Nugs. Someone on the phone said they bring in new product all the time, and "definitely not" when I asked if it was a year old. It's decent stuff, I didn't realize the Lifter was old, until I opened the Bubba Kush and it was a little dry. I called again and asked them, quite suspicious at this point, when their harvest season was. They said November-December. Not happy about being lied to.
Eh I tried to give you a heads up bro… I only buy indoor between April and October due to wanting fresh harvest only since I’m already well stocked, just looking for variety.

vapeape77,
Reactions: Green420

Dustin McKief

I am new to CBD and wanted to sample some different strains, so I ordered some outdoor flower from 2 Oregon farms.

First, I tried White CBG and Elektra from Arrowleaf.

Very good quality, but I got no effects from either strain.

Next, I went with Horn Creek's Award Winners Flight.

I'm a micro-doser, so it will take me at least a year to go through it all (very glad that they included humidity control, but that may be standard?). I haven't tried the White CBG kief yet, but have sampled all of the flower. I'm not an connoisseur, but the quality seems excellent. Very pretty flowers with amazing scents and flavors.

Of all of the included strains, only the Lifter provides effects for me (predominantly body with a tiny bit of head).

I've got a low THC, high CBD strain (Harlequin), but it's still a bit higher in THC than I'd prefer. I will try blending it with the other 3 to get things dialed in.

GoldenBud

Screenshot-20221018-112140.png
damn that color, these are very old buds! i don't even see any trichome in here or so, you need to stop buying from this store IMHO!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha I do take terrible photos and it's in the package but I also have not been impressed with these buds and they say above they are old? Is CBD supposed to be covered in trichromes like regular THC though? I don't know somebody send me some of the good stuff I guess lol I'm about ready to give up

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

jbm

Haha I do take terrible photos and it's in the package but I also have not been impressed with these buds and they say above they are old? Is CBD supposed to be covered in trichromes like regular THC though? I don't know somebody send me some of the good stuff I guess lol I'm about ready to give up
Order from Hoku, or Eight Horses, or Horn Creek, or WNC, or Flow Gardens, or Preston, or Cascadia, or Tweedle.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I don't feel like spending more money on it for a while again but maybe I'll try a different place I remember the first time I got nicer looking stuff maybe but still I don't know it's hard enough to get good quality consistency herbs of the regular variety

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hard to tell anything from a picture through a bag etc...

I have not had any problem with the flower from OCN. I find it a bit tastier than Arrowleaf, which was only ok. There are places I like better, of course. But I suppose anyone can have a bad batch.

What really bums me out is when I get flower from a local pot shop and the cure is bad. And Washington makes it difficult to inspect your bud before buying (and no returns allowed).

vapeape77

Hard to tell anything from a picture through a bag etc...

I have not had any problem with the flower from OCN. I find it a bit tastier than Arrowleaf, which was only ok. There are places I like better, of course. But I suppose anyone can have a bad batch.

What really bums me out is when I get flower from a local pot shop and the cure is bad. And Washington makes it difficult to inspect your bud before buying (and no returns allowed).
Yeah I wish shops let you smell it at least like they do in Portland. Bought some lemon og recently. I thought it was going to be like a lemon in some regard, nope extra extra peppery… damn can’t win em all.

Edit: Ganga Goddess use to have some vendors send them smell jars with samples in them. Not sure they still do this, it was just a few smell jars but better than none.

Last edited:
vapeape77,
Reactions: Grass Yes

vapeape77

There are some useful subreddits, but the one I follow most closely is r/cultofthefranklin, for those interested in high THCa strains.
I tried WNC thca Death Star. It was fine, but feel the terps in their Side Piece cbd strain fucked me up more for whatever reason. I think it speaks to the Side Piece strain maybe. THCa, check your states all, laws are changing pretty quick and the thca train is gonna end.

vapeape77,
Reactions: GoldenBud
Top Bottom