• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Vape_ninja

Hey , im not sure if there is a UK thread about this , but i wanted to just talk about my experience with it

It seems the vendors vary a lot, some will only stock older drier herb where as others will stock newer and prices are much higher or lower depending where you go,

One thing i could say about CBD herb is its very 'moreish' when i have THC bud i enjoy it but there is always that point where ive had enough but CBD herb seems to be gotten through a lot quicker

Robert-in-YEG

I ordered some hemp CBD flower from a Cali seller Troy was pimping and I'm wondering if it'd make sense to start a thread to share our experiences and recommendations.

My order hasn't shipped yet. This is just a new thing and I figured we could navigate it together. I'm definitely looking forward to having CBD flower in my life. The dispensary charges THC money for that so this could be a game changer.
Here in Canada, we have legal dispensaries that sell licensed/taxed cannabis. In Alberta legal weed starts around $90/ounce. In terms of quality this would be A or AA grade.

In addition to the legal dispensaries, there are a ton of different online grey market dispensaries. These places sell through a website, pay through Interac, and deliver via Canada Post. Technically these are places are breaking the law, the weed is 'illegal', but weed is weed. Grey market is higher quality and lower price. Basic AA weed starts at $2/gram. Watching the sales AAAA can be had for $3-5/gram when it is on sale.

vapirtoo

NYC prices vary from 200- 400 an ounce on the black market.
I've recently vaped a 50/50 mix of a really good Gelato with
some purple haze shake from WNC CBD. Great synergy!

RxPlorer

Who's producing the best CBG flower right now? My wife discovered that it's effective for her narcolepsy but our RHExtracts hash stash isn't going to hold out and I've had trouble getting a new order fulfilled.

RxPlorer,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Who's producing the best CBG flower right now? My wife discovered that it's effective for her narcolepsy but our RHExtracts hash stash isn't going to hold out and I've had trouble getting a new order fulfilled.

I don't know about the best but Wisconsin hemp flower has some and they also have kief, I have CBG kief from them...

florduh

I don't know about the best but Wisconsin hemp flower has some and they also have kief, I have CBG kief from them...

I was gonna recommend the same. Haven't really found any good tasting CBG flower, so I've just been adding CBG kief to bowls in the morning. Usually when you buy an ounce from Wisconsin Hemp they throw in some goodies, including a gram of CBG kief. They've got some great deals, and their flower tastes pretty darn good.

RxPlorer

I just ordered secret nature with the 30% BFdiscount. On the expensive side but curious if anyone has tried their CBD flower
I have secret nature and like it but am looking for similar quality elsewhere. Their marketing and NFT/blockchain promos really turned me off, though I'm sure that's just a me problem.

Anyone know what's going on with Southern Charm Botanicals? I wanted to get in touch about an order, but the site has a 404 error. Sent a message on instagram awhile ago and haven't heard back either.
Something has been going on with their family health wise supposedly and have been down for a while. They won't be back anytime soon

RHE is no good. He has robbed multiple people already on Reddit. He is friends with the moderator and so they won't ban him even though everyone has been begging them to ban him already for robbing people and lying, attacking customers verbally over things he screwed up or didn't do, etc. He is an extremely immature child. Do not buy from them unless you want to be robbed or wait months for your order (if it even comes) and it'll probably be low grade trash. He also sends very good quality stuff to places like the high times cup and to mods and photographers but everyone else gets boof. He's a fraud

I have secret nature and like it but am looking for similar quality elsewhere. Their marketing and NFT/blockchain promos really turned me off, though I'm sure that's just a me problem.
Def not a you thing. Nft's and crypto is scam central right now and secret nature is really just high prices and gimmicks. Unless you really need to receive your hemp like cat food I recommend go elsewhere.

And beware of hoku. They are very shady. Popped up out of nowhere claiming to be some sort of master breeder but has no coa's and has been selling a lot of illegal products as well as tricking people I to buying up whatever to find out which ones have high THC content... And on top of that all of the shady people are recommending them elsewhere. There are tried and true vendors out there

SixStringToker

Naked member
I have secret nature and like it but am looking for similar quality elsewhere.
Secret Nature used to be a step above everyone in flower quality and was offering a level of hand-trimming that nobody else seems to be able to match. At that time, you could (weakly) make the argument that the quality justified the inflated prices. Now there are numerous shops putting out quality, well-trimmed flower.

I've been very pleased with the herb from Flow Gardens, WNC, & Hemp Hop and just ordered some from Horn Creek to try. Interestingly, a lot of the strains offered by WNC and Hemp Hop are actually from Flow Gardens.

mixchu69

Just picked up some tinctures from Apical. One is straight CBD and the other is CBD/CBG. Some great prices compared to Secret Nature. Even got a quarter of CBD flower for $10.

been dealing with a lot of anxiety recently and hope this helps. Probably need to lower my thc consumption

Top Bottom