Mail Order CBD

nopapers_justvapors

I've had poor and decent vapor from the different hemp flowers out in the marketplace.
Other FC members also said that some strains produce decent/excellent vapor. However, every time I would buy CBD flower, the vapor would just be poor, so I decided not to take that chance anymore.

Where is the hemp being grown in Europe? Is any of it imported from the US? How about concentrates?
Is there some sort of rec'd vendors list for Europe?
I actually have no idea about any of this 😅

^here it is in my flower mill btw!
I like the flower mill! 😎

Trackrat

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got my order from Southern Charm today! unfortunately they only gave me one gram of strawberry cake, instead of the seven individual grams I ordered... I was afraid something like that might happen, oh well at least I got a gram to try, and the quarter of cherry creme too! Will report back...

nopapers_justvapors

Got my order from Southern Charm today! unfortunately they only gave me one gram of strawberry cake, instead of the seven individual grams I ordered... I was afraid something like that might happen, oh well at least I got a gram to try, and the quarter of cherry creme too! Will report back...
But they did charge you for those grams? 😯

Shit Snacks

But they did charge you for those grams? 😯

Yeah my order was for seven individual grams, since they were sold out on quarters, of the strawberry cake. So yeah I paid way before it shipped, since they were so busy too! So I presume it was a mistake, or maybe they just did not have enough strawberry cake, either way I am expecting a refund or at least store credit or to be sent more strawberry cake when they have it? I told them I would let them tell me how they think they will rectify, and that I plan to order again from them regardless probably!

I just took my first hit of the strawberry cake now, level one in my Tafée Bowle, very nice! The herbs are very fresh and moist, nice dense dank nugs, fruity OG flavor...

Last edited:

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I've had a few days with my Southern Charm order, overall I love all 3 strains I got, the frosted lime was smalls but hey they pulled off a huge sale. I'm sure your order they screwed up in the shuffle. The Abacus and Strawberry Cake nugs are huge and beautiful. Set a new bar for me at 50/an o. Definitely starting to loosen the wallet on cbd purchases though, the benefits are huge for me. I'll look at WNC when this stash runs low, but I'll definitely return to Southern Charm.

Shit Snacks

Update by the way, Southern Charm did email me back to apologize and say they would send out a quarter of the strawberry cake... That was earlier in the week, nothing yet since, maybe they will ship out next week, may need to harvest some more first!

Also I tried their cherry creme finally last night, it was at the end of a long day of other consumables, but it did help put me to sleep real nice! Good indica with a lot of CBD, great consistency and fine flavor!

Dutch-Mic

This might be a good EU vendor?

I tried two batches of Viper Haze from them. Great taste, nice effects (I think because of the CBN and CBG) and also - for the people that prefer that - quite big clouds. The flower of the last batch were a bit dry, but with a Boveda pack it's easy to get the right moisture level back. I tried a few CBD strains from dutch coffeeshops/web vendors and the Viper Haze easily tops them all. They offer some other strains, but haven't tried those yet.

On a side note, it's quite difficult to find CBD strains in The Netherlands with no more than 0.2% THC. If a coffeeshop sells a CBD strain then it (almost) always contains some THC.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Have to mention that Robin Hood Extracts has been hooking me up with their rosin. :tup:There was a delay with my last order, but he made up for the wait.. He also responds to all my messages and in chat. So perhaps contact him just before you place an order. :brow:

They have different running Promo codes and will have other products in a month. ATM it's just the one strain of rosin. I got a Certificate of Analysis, but no Safety results. FWIW.

https://www.rhextracts.com/shop

Shit Snacks

Have to mention that Robin Hood Extracts has been hooking me up with their rosin. :tup:There was a delay with my last order, but he made up for the wait.. He also responds to all my messages and in chat. So perhaps contact him just before you place an order. :brow:

They have different running Promo codes and will have other products in a month. ATM it's just the one strain of rosin. I got a Certificate of Analysis, but no Safety results. FWIW.

https://www.rhextracts.com/shop

Nice! My order from him just arrived, took a little while, slow to ship etc. but I never tried messaging, there were email updates and it seemed like he was on top of it! And yeah the discounts tend to be big so no need to ask him for anything extra in my case...

PXL-20210126-233124561.jpg

It came with the full spec test sheets, though it didn't say which one was which, but I'm pretty sure the one with more CBD in it is the cartridge, #22 was supposed to be more of an indica, while the rosin gram is a sativa... Will try them out soon and report back!

Slickwilly

Well my order from Secret Nature came in just in time for good old mother nature to dump over 2 feet of snow on us 🌨️

Shipping coast to coast was fast for during these times. Each 1/8 was in a hermetically sealed crush proof tin with a pull top and snap on lid. First one I opened to try is the Papaya Nights. As soon as I cracked the lid, a wonderful smell of tropical fruity cheese filled my noise and then the room 🥰

pap nights - Copy.JPG

This flower is well loved and manicured from start to finish, my high dollar states medical program bud doesn't look like this! 3 buds in this 1/8 and weight is slightly over 4 grams. This papaya nights is a sativa, the vapor flavor is right on point with the smell the first 2 hits. After that it drops off some but still produces nice earthy vapor, not like others I have tried. The effects are strong, instant and last for some time. I spent over 6 hours shoveling and snow blowing yesterday, this made that time not such a chore 😁

Their price is on the higher end for CBD flower but well worth if you ask me for what you get. They seem to offer discounts regularly so to lower the cost some. Their recent reviews are mostly a few days old, they sellout quickly, and have test results with both CBD% and terps.

If I would of known how good it is, I would of ordered more at the 30% off. I see this quality CBD taking over some days when I need a break from THC, and with no problems doing so!

Cracking open the Bazooka tonight 🤟

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Robin Hood Extracts will be offering new rosin strains in a week and a half and The King's Reserve will disappear.
Maid Marianne's Reserve and Little Johns Secret Stash. An Indica dominate and a Sativa dominate.
And other things to come from them later.

It came with the full spec test sheets, though it didn't say which one was which, but I'm pretty sure the one with more CBD in it is the cartridge, #22 was supposed to be more of an indica, while the rosin gram is a sativa... Will try them out soon and report back!
I'd like to hear your take on both. I stocked up with the King's reserve. I'd say it has some cherry-pine flavor to it. Never tried the cartridge and thought it was the same strain . Have you bothered to fill a cart of KR?

Shit Snacks

Robin Hood Extracts will be offering new rosin strains in a week and a half and The King's Reserve will disappear.
Maid Marianne's Reserve and Little Johns Secret Stash. An Indica dominate and a Sativa dominate.

I'd like to hear your take on both. I stocked up with the King's reserve. I'd say it has some cherry-pine flavor to it. Never tried the cartridge and thought it was the same strain . Have you bothered to fill a cart of KR?

Funny timing, I am just about to go over to a friend's (covid safe!) who has a banger so I can try the KR Rosin properly for the first time now! I have used the number 22 cart a bit at night, but I need to find my other pen batteries... Seems pretty nice though so far!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just a heads up, those secret nature pens seem off.... 55% CBD for distillate? Sounds like it is diluted with something.

I won't get into calling distillate + terpenes "full spectrum"

Shit Snacks

Funny timing, I am just about to go over to a friend's (covid safe!) who has a banger so I can try the KR Rosin properly for the first time now! I have used the number 22 cart a bit at night, but I need to find my other pen batteries... Seems pretty nice though so far!

Okay so the KR did hit me pretty nice too! Reasonably smooth and tasty, and it also kind of keyed me up with a head high, felt like a nice sativa dab, energetic high and I think relaxing too?? If I didn't know it was CBD I would have thought there was THC in it... Only annoying thing is the consistency, such a thick sticky goo, pretty tough to work with unfortunately... No way this could go in a cart without changing the consistency!

Top Bottom