• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

bushmaster

Anybody blend pot and cbd hemp buds together to get the cbd/thc ratio you want? I'm going to try. I just ordered a variety of high cbd buds from cbdhempdirect.com. I already have a variety of fairly high thc weed on hand(I live in WA). What I'd like to roughly achieve is a blend of 5-10% thc and 15% cbd. I can't really find that from my local marijuana retailers. Cannatonic is close but I'm looking for something better. I've googled this idea but with little success. Anybody who has dabbled with this or has any input--speak up. I'm all ears.

MinnBobber

Anybody blend pot and cbd hemp buds together to get the cbd/thc ratio you want?

I do this as most strains are so THC heavy and blending in CBD buds gives a more balanced ratio.
You have total flexibility, to use as almost 100% CBD (THC less than 0.3%) or blend in with THC
strains to achieve various ratios.

If you wanted that 5-10% THC and 15% CBD, you want CBD about 2X the THC (7.5% : 15%)
High end CBD is about 15%. Most THC strains are higher %, like 20%.
S0, if you blend 1 part THC bud : 3 parts CBD bud, it would come out closer to your
desired 1 : 2 ratio.

I love the flexibility of mixing my own desiered THC : CBD ratios.
It also helps extend my tight THC supply.
It also helps to up the taste profile of 100% CBD buds, which is ok but not great.

I do hope that future CBD buds up the CBD % numbers and the taste a bit

bushmaster

What you're describing is exactly what I'm thinking, Minnbobber.
Most of the weed I have on hand is around 20% thc which is too much for me--getting to be an old fart with a pretty low tolerance level. As you suggested, I'm thinking 3 parts cbd to 1 thc or maybe even 4 to 1. Have to wait and see. I'm excited to get this experiment underway.:)
Thanks alot for the response.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
What you're describing is exactly what I'm thinking, Minnbobber.
Most of the weed I have on hand is around 20% thc which is too much for me--getting to be an old fart with a pretty low tolerance level. As you suggested, I'm thinking 3 parts cbd to 1 thc or maybe even 4 to 1. Have to wait and see. I'm excited to get this experiment underway.:)
Thanks alot for the response.

I plan on mixing when my CBD flower arrives. Right now I sprinkle some isolate powder on top of a strong concentrate to smooth out the effect. I look forward to adding something CBD with flavor. If all goes as I hope, I will press the CBD flower and mix combinations of cannabis and hemp rosin.

It would be great if CBD rosin was so runny that you could vape it through a ccell cart. Time will tell.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Sorry for the double post, but it's been a while and I wanted to report back on my pressing.

I pressed an eighth of Cascadia's Electra strain using a 160um bag @220F for 3 minutes. Got an impressive 20% yield. The rosin is pretty sappy and needed to be collected on a cold surface, but the flavor is quite pleasant. Not on par with cannabis rosin, but definitely enjoyable if you wish CBD only vaping or to accompany a strong cannabis strain. Please keep in mind that I have only just begun experimenting on this, so just an initial review.

Of the 3 strains I picked up: Electra, Sour space candy and Special sauce, I thought Electra tasted the best in flower form. I thought all three had a vegetal/grassy note to the overall flavor, but that off flavor is not present in the rosin I pressed. Its runny enough that it might be worth trying to load it in a ccell cartridge.

After loading a nice dab in some cotton, I have been enjoying it through my largest bubbler while dry stemming some Blue Dream through my nano. It hit my consideration that I should keep some of this CBD oil loaded in one of my vapes all the time for this same purpose. I'll report back on any future testing.

Vape on good people.

Pistol Pete

Just found this page. I purchased some cbd flower from cloud N9NE last week. I seen Troy's video, so I got a gram each of Purple Haze,Therapy Tea and Cherry Wine. I vaped it straight up in my Fury 2, Tera V3, Dynavap Shadow M and also my Proto pipe. I also mixed it with some BlackBerry pie. I really like it, very smooth and tastes good. I also felt more relaxed and have been sleeping less. I believe I'm getting a better quality of sleep, therefore not as much. It really helps with my busted up 54 year old body. I quit jumping my dirt bikes 20 years ago! Anyway I was going to get more, this time from Cascadia Blooms, per Troy's review. 3 1/4 oz sample packs for $84, well that was sold out. So I did some research and this is what I found.
Cloud N9NE $150 oz
Cascadia Blooms $98 oz
CBD Hemp Direct $80 30 grams
Tweedle Farms $80 - 100 oz
Monrow Hemp Co. $70 oz out of stock until September, ouch
Blue Ridge Hemp $200 oz
Carolina Hemp Co. $240 oz
Black Tie $90 - 95 oz $65.00 oz for minis. Which are little popcorn size nugs.
Most companies have up to 11 strains available. I read a lot of reviews and went with Black Tie. I ordered a oz of the minis for $65, Blueberry Pie. I also used a coupon code Taz615. Hope this helps. I will let you know how I make out when I get it.

Pistol Pete

I understand that you cannot post twice in a row. I would like an administrative assistant to combine these posts, please. I wish I could figure it out, like how to post pictures. That's another story though. It has been almost a month since I got my Blueberry Pie from Black Tie and I really like it. First off the once of minis are popcorn size nugs, hardly any stems. I haven't found a seed yet. I have been mixing it with my THC meds but lately straight up. The nugs are dank, sticky and tasty. For reference my latest strains of THC meds have been BlackBerry Pie, Strawnana and Cheese. I believe the quality is very good and here's why. I get BIG clouds with my Tera V3 at 390° like you can't believe. After 2 or 3 hits I instantly feel relief in my lower back and legs. After a bowl I feel very relaxed and just mellow. It's very hard to explain beyond that, but I'll try. It's a high but not like THC meds. It's more body relaxation with a comfortable feeling. I have been sleeping less lately because of the better quality of sleep. Anyone thinking of trying it should. Black Tie is the fire CBD hemp flower in my opinion. Thanks for listening!

SquanchKava

I am really enjoying the CBD flower I purchased from Oregon Hemp Collective, CBDhempdirect, and Tweedle Farms.
I had really been enjoying it with Dynavaos and my Flowrmate. But I usually have to keep refilling them over and over to go deeper. Well this is day two of using a Sticky Brick Runt and I am amazed at how fast you can go deep on CBD flower with the Runt.

Vape_Or_Die420

Hard to say. Probably less than 5% at this point. Although it could be more. Most people are interested in gummies and tinctures for convenience. I live in Indiana and there are about 10 different places you can buy flower in my town. Its a crazy thing to see on the shelves in this state.

Schlumples

Resident Otter
I got in a few strains from Cascadia Blooms today. Sour Space Candy, Elektra and Lifter. These are my first CBD hemp flowers I've ever had. So far I've only tried the Lifter (vaped roughly .2 grams earlier in a Splinter Z) and love it! It tastes really nice, and is surprisingly satisfying. In terms of effects it's tough to say but I definitely feel relaxed and less anxious than normal. Time will tell, but if nothing else, the ritual of vaping cannabis without the high is appealing to me. I only like a mild high, typically only in the evenings (I'm a microdoser) so I love that I can partake in the act of vaping cannabis via these hemp flowers throughout the day.

Will report back after I've tried the other strains and had time to consider their effects on my mind and body. I also have an order coming from Arete for some of their Superior OG (I think that's what it was called) but expect that to take a while.

bushmaster

I did some serious hemp shopping last night aided largely by the https://www.thehempsheet.com/. I found many small hemp retailers that were previously unknown to me and some really good prices on flower. Unfortunately most of these farms use a payment method called Viabill that seemingly charges my credit card in 4 monthly payments by default. I was uncomfortable with trusting this company without further knowledge about it. Anybody used this payment method in the past?

Schlumples

Resident Otter
So I've been vaping .2 - .4 grams of hemp flower every day since Friday. I've honestly fallen in love with it. I really do notice a rather significant effect, to be honest. It's taken me off-guard because I expected it to maybe be relaxing with long term use but it's a noticeable uplifting feeling every time I vape a bowl.

I'm a very anxious person. When I was in elementary school I went to the doctor because I had lumps in the back of my neck, which turned out to be stress-induced. The solution was for my parents to encourage physical activity, so they got me a bike and I loved it. After a week or two of daily biking, the lumps went away. Later I became a hiker/backpacker and have never had that issue again, but I do have problems with stress/anxiety/insomnia to this day. I get really tight and often have trouble maintaining clarity in my head.

This stuff is really helping me on a level I didn't expect. Don't want to make it sound like magic because it's not, but it's giving me some of the relaxing effects of cannabis without the high. This past weekend was super stressful at work and I had an easier time dealing with it than I would have normally, which I do attribute to the CBD flower.

I've been vaping a bowl every morning with my coffee, another around lunch and another one or two in the evening, followed by a couple tokes of cannabis which sets me flying. Been sleeping a little deeper than normal though I still have trouble falling asleep. I'm very impressed, and it vapes great - delicious buds. I think I'll stay stocked on hemp from now on, because in addition to the effects, I just love the ritual of grinding it up, smelling it, loading it and vaping it.

Of the three strains I have from Cascadia I'd say the Lifter is my favorite so far. It tastes amazing and doesn't induce any sleepiness at all, more of an energetic feeling. Just makes me feel "good" - that's the best way to describe it.

Just really excited about it. Will post another reflection after I've been using it for a longer period.

bushmaster

Good for you, Slotheus! I have similar results with my arthritic knees. That said, I wonder from time to time if its the cbd or the placebo effect. Like you, I love playing with my greens. I have a goal of mixing my weed and my hemp so I have around 5% thc and 15% cbd when I'm done. Of course, I'm not very scientific about it--just do it by eye. This oughta be enough.......a little more of this....oops, too much, have to add some more of this. Was that too much? Aw, fuck it, I'd better try it out.
Yesterday I mixed my batch and it was a bit stronger in thc than I had planned. Oops! I'm retired now so if I'm a bit impaired while I do my daily chores, so be it. Just adds a little more of a challenge to the day, right?:)

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Well I've been vaping the hell out of hemp for a couple of weeks or so now and it's a welcomed, daily addition to my life. I've gotten a couple new orders in since I last wrote from different companies, and I'm enjoying the variety in strains. I've been enjoying Cascadia Blooms and Berkshire a lot, favorite strains are probably Hawaiian Haze, Suver Haze and Cherry Wine from Berkshire. The Cherry Wine is my favorite for the flavor, which is totally unique. But like yogurtsauce says above, the flavor from hemp is different from weed and I agree it doesn't taste as good. BUT, I love it. All these strains taste good to me and are enjoyable to vape.

The sleep I've been getting is sincerely amazing. I haven't slept this well in a very long time. It doesn't knock me out but it just helps me to stay asleep at night - I've been waking up less often through the night. So that's the biggest benefit for me personally. Otherwise it is just a relaxing sensation that's clear-headed and helps me to go about my day.

Schlumples

Resident Otter
Yeah I much prefer the flower. I'd tried CBD oils and never got much effect personally. Never tried cbd crystal though. But the flower is great, bio-availability is good and I love the whole process of feeling and smelling my nugs (:o) and grinding them up (:hmm:), smelling their terpiness and extracting their essence (:mental:).

@Ramahs I've been purchasing mine from Berkshire CBD and Cascadia Blooms. I've also purchased from Arete Hemp (don't currently recommend) and I have an order en route from Upstate Hemp Co (which looks amazing). Berkshire has my favorite so far. The Hawaiian Haze is a great daytime strain and the Cherry Wine is great at night. JMO

ETA, most companies/farms seem to offer sampler packs. Might be worth looking into :)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, Cascadia and Tweedle are amongst the top-rated currently, from what I've seen/read as of late.
I planned to order from one of them. Been wanting to order some Lifter.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I bought from Fields of Hemp twice and was very happy with my orders. The smalls are an incredible deal, but the regular ounce is huge, dense, buds from my experience.
u5lqnt3zcvi21.jpg

This was my whole ounce of Elektra. My photography skills suck. lol I used a guitar pick for size reference. I should buy from them again soon. There is a discount that is automatically applied to orders big enough. The ounce price becomes very affordable. It tasted pretty good, smelled real perdy, and had solid effects.

Top Bottom