• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I ordered some hemp CBD flower from a Cali seller Troy was pimping and I'm wondering if it'd make sense to start a thread to share our experiences and recommendations.

My order hasn't shipped yet. This is just a new thing and I figured we could navigate it together. I'm definitely looking forward to having CBD flower in my life. The dispensary charges THC money for that so this could be a game changer.

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
I’ve ordered flower from Apical Greens and TOKN. Both are good but the trimming could be better. I’m planning on trying Fields of Hemp and Cascadia Blooms when my current supply runs out, which will be a while.

Mangu

I’ve tried Starseed Botanical Suver Haze and Sour Space Candy. Smelled amazing, cure was perfect, the vapor production from their herb is just excellent! But I gotta say vaping high-cbd hemp is not for me. The flavor is just not on-par with (my fave) THC, and it’s also a little bit harsher than I like. I tried smoking it and tasted ok, not as much of a difference from smoking THC vs CBD in terms of taste....but who the hell wants to smoke?!?

SquanchKava

cbdhempdirect have great product, packaging, and fast shipping. I really enjoy their Juicy Fruit. They had a bunch of lovely strains.
A little weird to order from and packaging isn't great, but oregonhempcollective has some strong CBD flower. Cheap prices too. Really dig their Suver Haze.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
The Special Sauce arrived today and my first impressions are positive. I think it's 16% CBD.

I ground some up and because it felt quite sticky I spread it on a sheet of paper and put it under a lamp for a half hour. Might start by leaving the buds out to dry next time because my SCS is sticky now too.

So far I've vaped a bowl in the Splinter and thought it went just fine. To this point my only cbd consumption has been carts so I'm happy to have the ritual of dry herb vaping for CBD.

Including a sample of a different strain was a thoughtful move.

IMG-20190530-151305.jpg

mixchu69

The Special Sauce arrived today and my first impressions are positive. I think it's 16% CBD.

I ground some up and because it felt quite sticky I spread it on a sheet of paper and put it under a lamp for a half hour. Might start by leaving the buds out to dry next time because my SCS is sticky now too.

So far I've vaped a bowl in the Splinter and thought it went just fine. To this point my only cbd consumption has been carts so I'm happy to have the ritual of dry herb vaping for CBD.

IMG-20190530-151305.jpg
How were the effects? Always found CBD to be relaxing but never found pain relief

Mangu

IMG-20190530-151305.jpg

How did you like the vapor? Harshness? taste? Any comments?

bushmaster

I'm not sure if this is in the exact same vein that we're discussing but I've been vaping the cbd vape liquid from CBDMD for the past few weeks and the pain from my arthritic knees is GONE. They're not new knees or anything and they still are a little stiff when I get up in the morning or when I get off my logging skidder after 9 straight hours of skidding timber off mountainsides. I'm 65 and a little stiffness goes with the territory. Having the pain disappear and relatively quickly was a real surprise. I have not tried the high cbd hemp buds yet but will soon. The cbd e-liquid is pretty expensive. Sure has done wonders for me though.
YMMV

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
How did you like the vapor? Harshness? taste? Any comments?
The flavor isn't super sophisticated, more on par with the indoor local organic stuff a friend grows. Vapor production was normal and I enjoyed the effects of the few bowls I've tried to this point. I have nothing to compare it to cbd-wise except for a cart though, so someone more experienced would provide a more useful perspective.

SquanchKava

@bushmaster I like the potency of flower compared to oil but the oil is easier to use at work and on the go. I started feeling some arthritis relief with regular use of the flower and immediate stress and anxiety relief. The oil helps keep the CBD in my system when I can't get to the flower. You might want to try some flower. A few places make flower samplers. I love using Dynavaps for the flower so that I am still vaping and not combusting. But their are plenty fo dry herb vapa too. I also have a Vmax Pro2 electric dry herb vap but the flavor is better with the Dynavap.

bushmaster

@bushmaster I like the potency of flower compared to oil but the oil is easier to use at work and on the go. I started feeling some arthritis relief with regular use of the flower and immediate stress and anxiety relief. The oil helps keep the CBD in my system when I can't get to the flower. You might want to try some flower. A few places make flower samplers. I love using Dynavaps for the flower so that I am still vaping and not combusting. But their are plenty fo dry herb vapa too. I also have a Vmax Pro2 electric dry herb vap but the flavor is better with the Dynavap.
Sounds like a good combination for me. Oil at work and hemp bud at home in the evening. Can you give me a rough idea of what high CBD hemp flowers should cost?

SquanchKava

Sounds like a good combination for me. Oil at work and hemp bud at home in the evening. Can you give me a rough idea of what high CBD hemp flowers should cost?
$80 average and ounce but some places charge more and some less.
I started with a smaller sampler pack from cbdhempdirect.com and really enjoyed it so I bought an ounce of their Juicy Fruit for $80 and they had a 420 sales and were selling 20grams for $42. They have great packaging and ship fast and discrete with paperwork to show it is legal.
If you don't mind untrimmed I bought some awesome Suver Haze strain for $45 and ounce from oregonhempdirect.com
They also have a cool sample pack for $20 and have some real nice vape oil.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Alright, I'll give it a try. I just picked up the smaller variety pack from Cascadia Blooms. Troy gives a 20% off coupon. I'll probably press it for rosin and see how it tastes and how it makes me feel.

I remember buying a small amount of very low THC, high CBD cannabis. I think it was Canna-tsu or AC/DC. I don't remember it doing much for me. I don't know how hemp CBD compares to the cannabis varieties (Harlequin, Charlette's Web and the like).

mixchu69

Alright, I'll give it a try. I just picked up the smaller variety pack from Cascadia Blooms. Troy gives a 20% off coupon. I'll probably press it for rosin and see how it tastes and how it makes me feel.

I remember buying a small amount of very low THC, high CBD cannabis. I think it was Canna-tsu or AC/DC. I don't remember it doing much for me. I don't know how hemp CBD compares to the cannabis varieties (Harlequin, Charlette's Web and the like).
Please let us know, as my experiences have been the same... never tried CBD flower but isolate and tinctures

SquanchKava

I am curious to try the Lifter and Rise Up Strains from Tweedle Farms. I really dig the happy, uplifting but still chill strain called Juicy Fruit from Cbdhempdirect. It is great for day use as it doesn't couch lock you. I noticed it has a much higher CBDA content that other strains they sell. So I would love to find similar strains, if anyone knows any, please let me know.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I am curious to try the Lifter and Rise Up Strains from Tweedle Farms. I really dig the happy, uplifting but still chill strain called Juicy Fruit from Cbdhempdirect. It is great for day use as it doesn't couch lock you. I noticed it has a much higher CBDA content that other strains they sell. So I would love to find similar strains, if anyone knows any, please let me know.

I will post on how my bud works out from Cascadia. I noticed Tweedle farms after I placed my first order. It looked like a good deal, but I had already ordered from the other place. Maybe you'll post on that one if you go that way.

Please let us know, as my experiences have been the same... never tried CBD flower but isolate and tinctures

Yeah, I have the isolate also and I think it works well to round out the edges on a high THC concentrate high. I'm looking forward to trying the full effect from the flower.

CDB strains tried so far: Grumpy Grandpa, Sour Space Candy and Lifter. Lifter is a great day strain for me but I prefer SSC overall as I like to feel the body effect.

I am surprised at the flower quality and smell of the cbd strains. The fragrance is amazing. I am sleeping better to since dialing back the thc intake in exchange for cdb.

Interested to try the Hawaiian Haze strain.

Top Bottom