Mail Order CBD

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
And I finally got my order today, a full 2 weeks later, never any responses... Another review I see now contrasts the others:
Screenshot-20240302-173041.png

Tracks I guess haha (except for the shipping and switching order, I got everything and once it was shipped it was quick enough but never any reply) it does seem like pretty nice quality stuff, only tried one of the herbs and one of the dabs so far, but all does look quite good... Want to try to get a reply one more time before I leave any negative review even after trying everything? I'll let you know
Looking forward to a thorough product review Snacks, I need more quality CBD options.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you for the replies my dudes! :sherlock:

Hopefully they will reply to my email and or instagram message... Wonder if I will even get all of my order now or if things went out of stock... I'll report back once I finally hear something, better be good shit that I am getting is all I can say for this inconvenience
Today I thought it might be a good idea to send a new email, on a new subject chain instead of my order chain where I had been repeatedly replying (though the email addresses are the same) and within minutes after I sent it, finally got a shipping notice email for the order I placed 11 days ago... Still no reply to my emails or IG messages, I have to say the stuff they send better be very good, to make up for this awful experience
And I finally got my order today, a full 2 weeks later, never any responses... Another review I see now contrasts the others:
Screenshot-20240302-173041.png

Tracks I guess haha (except for the shipping and switching order, I got everything and once it was shipped it was quick enough but never any reply) it does seem like pretty nice quality stuff, only tried one of the herbs and one of the dabs so far, but all does look quite good... Want to try to get a reply one more time before I leave any negative review even after trying everything? I'll let you know

Screenshot-20240302-181404.png

I wonder if this partially in response to me? Haha I get it although I also don't really get how hard it is to send emails even a mass email explaining the delay, mine did not feel prioritized with the amount of time I waited feeling ghosted, maybe they will reply! :spidey:

Screenshot-20240302-201341.png

Yeah mine was longer than that... :shrug:

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: shredder

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
On the Tweedle Farms update I’ve been mostly happy with my wax from them. It’s dry, almost shatter-like in consistency, I don’t know much about producing but I suspect they could do something to improve there. The terps seem a touch muted (which may go hand in hand with the consistency), but where they come through they are tasty. Limonene is my main target, and their Sunset Sherb seems to be my favorite of the wax, and the Sour Tangie terpsolate is tasty!

Buying 1g at a time it’s alright, they recently dropped 3g and 10g options, I ordered a 10g of Sunset Sherb. If the 10g works out this will probably be my daily CBD unless/until I find better.

Shit Snacks

Screenshot-20240302-181404.png

I wonder if this partially in response to me? Haha I get it although I also don't really get how hard it is to send emails even a mass email explaining the delay, mine did not feel prioritized with the amount of time I waited feeling ghosted, maybe they will reply! :spidey:

Screenshot-20240302-201341.png

Yeah mine was longer than that... :shrug:

They did reply to me finally this past Sunday, they claim that they rarely get orders from California, so it was placed on a hold (while yes the person who would check to confirm was out suddenly as they said above so it was delayed even further until they could return)... Does not seem to make much sense, since they charged my credit card and could confirm my address, why they would hold an order from California??? So I replied again requesting more detail, and advising them to put disclaimers for these things so they don't create issues like mine... I'm not so sure the herbs are great, again, so difficult to get good shit that is fresh and moist, types of strains I would like... (I even tried CBD again this time their mango fire and it doesn't seem much better than what I've had before although maybe slightly better effects?) However all the concentrate seems to be incredibly nice I will admit!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

ezpz

Howzit everyone. Just came across this thread a few days ago, and wanted to share a bit.

Ordered my first Cbd buds in May 2021 from Fern Valley Farms. Oregon based farm. I live in Hawaii, so finding a west coast company is important to me, since I don’t want my buds sitting in shipping containers for too long. Ordered, and got my package in 2 days with the free shipping option. All packages came with a boveda pack in them. Buds were nicely trimmed and pungent. Since then, I haven’t bothered searching elsewhere. I’ve ordered 12 times from them, and they always shipped it that day if I order early in the morning, or the next if I order after noon (time difference from HI to OR). Good quality, good effects, affordable prices and fast free shipping kept me coming back.
I would previously order regular buds from them, but then they started selling small buds for cheap ($99 for a QP), so I order small buds now. Bubba Kush was a fave when I started, Legendary Platinum OG became the new fave, and currently trying Pink Pineapple.

RxPlorer

Howzit everyone. Just came across this thread a few days ago, and wanted to share a bit.

Ordered my first Cbd buds in May 2021 from Fern Valley Farms. Oregon based farm. I live in Hawaii, so finding a west coast company is important to me, since I don’t want my buds sitting in shipping containers for too long. Ordered, and got my package in 2 days with the free shipping option. All packages came with a boveda pack in them. Buds were nicely trimmed and pungent. Since then, I haven’t bothered searching elsewhere. I’ve ordered 12 times from them, and they always shipped it that day if I order early in the morning, or the next if I order after noon (time difference from HI to OR). Good quality, good effects, affordable prices and fast free shipping kept me coming back.
I would previously order regular buds from them, but then they started selling small buds for cheap ($99 for a QP), so I order small buds now. Bubba Kush was a fave when I started, Legendary Platinum OG became the new fave, and currently trying Pink Pineapple.
HHC flower and a boatload of other synthetic products. NOPE! Hard Pass for me.

Shit Snacks

They did reply to me finally this past Sunday, they claim that they rarely get orders from California, so it was placed on a hold (while yes the person who would check to confirm was out suddenly as they said above so it was delayed even further until they could return)... Does not seem to make much sense, since they charged my credit card and could confirm my address, why they would hold an order from California??? So I replied again requesting more detail, and advising them to put disclaimers for these things so they don't create issues like mine... I'm not so sure the herbs are great, again, so difficult to get good shit that is fresh and moist, types of strains I would like... (I even tried CBD again this time their mango fire and it doesn't seem much better than what I've had before although maybe slightly better effects?) However all the concentrate seems to be incredibly nice I will admit!

Still nothing, I did write them a wall of text explaining and asking several questions... Told them no rush to reply, but I feel like I will have to chase them down again if I want to order with a new code lol

Meanwhile I am actually thinking of ordering more dabs from WNC again, the pink panther bubble hash CBD mixed with THCA diamonds is surprisingly nice, so I think I will get 2g each of the blue meringue and lemon kush they haven't stock now...

Trying to decide if I should try a gram of their hash rosin as well, napa grapes sounds like the nicest one, although I could use a sativa too, strawberry cooler or guava Z perhaps, but not sure I can decide and if it's worth the extra cost hmm Not trying herbs again!

Shit Snacks

Meanwhile I am actually thinking of ordering more dabs from WNC again, the pink panther bubble hash CBD mixed with THCA diamonds is surprisingly nice, so I think I will get 2g each of the blue meringue and lemon kush they haven't stock now...

...have in* stock now lol

Yeah I ordered those bubble hash blends...

using code Try15 got me 15% off too!

Trying to decide if I should try a gram of their hash rosin as well, napa grapes sounds like the nicest one, although I could use a sativa too, strawberry cooler or guava Z perhaps, but not sure I can decide and if it's worth the extra cost hmm Not trying herbs again!

and actually went with a gram of the halle berry hash rosin in the end, just could not resist all its linalool terpenes...

Preston does have a fresh drop of herbs today, however they are pretty much all strains I have never heard of before, not really appealing to me, we'll see if / when I ever try thaat again lol

Shit Snacks,
Mountain Flowers Hemp out of North Carolina does high quality indoor grows primarily of type III. Some Hoku genetics as well.

Watermelon Rose is perhaps the best indoor hemp I’ve sampled. It arrived perfectly cured. I was punched in the nose by mouth watering HarleTsu terps the moment I ripped opened the bag. The frostiness of the buds is impressive.

Filled an AirVape Legacy Pro capsule with a hand torn nug and vaped at 360. This is the first time I’ve been unable to finish a capsule of flower in one session. The vapor just kept on pumping!

Word of caution, Dirty Dog CBG has a pretty horrid taste. Not recommended for anything but CBG effects.

Thank You For Sharing! I hate that you didn't like the Dirt Dog CBG but it's just not the terpene profile for some. In person, I have folks scoff at its nose, but I love the Black Pepper/Garlic/Catpiss mixture myself. We all float our boats differently!

RxPlorer

Thank You For Sharing! I hate that you didn't like the Dirt Dog CBG but it's just not the terpene profile for some. In person, I have folks scoff at its nose, but I love the Black Pepper/Garlic/Catpiss mixture myself. We all float our boats differently!
OMG I’m so glad you’ve found your way to our forum! You’re doing such great work. Watermelon Rose is fantastic. My whole fam is benefiting from your Gummies as well, so thank you for keeping up the quality!

Yeah I’ve never been able to handle any of the ammonia / cat piss terpenes, but I’ll come back to try any new CBG strains you release for sure.

Once upon a time I think you released a Hoku CBG hash didn’t you? Please keep me in mind if find time to do another run of that. There just isn’t enough good solventless hemp hash around.

Cheers!

RxPlorer,
Reactions: friedrich

Kirudub

If you're looking for a West coast CBD grower, try ArrowleafHemp from Oregon. Really beautifully trimmed/cured outdoor grown flower. Another Oregon grower that I bought some CBD keif from is HornCreekHemp.

Dustin McKief

I've been trying out some sample packs. I can confirm that both Arrowleaf and HCH are quality. Arrowleaf doesn't add moisture packs, so plan to have some on hand when you open them up. I can also recommend Tweedle.

In the middle of a THCA sample pack from Holy City. I've been mixing CBD/THC for a while, so it's a new experience for me. It's early, but I might prefer my mixes because I have control over desired potency. Somewhere around 7:1 for daytime euphoria and productivity.

Radwin Bodnic

People in the US, do you get terpene analysis with every grower / batch ?

In Europe cannabinoids analysis is mandatory but not terpene analysis and very few growers provide the data...

What is the usual whole terpenes percentage you get with your CBD flower ?

Radwin Bodnic,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
People in the US, do you get terpene analysis with every grower / batch ?

In Europe cannabinoids analysis is mandatory but not terpene analysis and very few growers provide the data...

What is the usual whole terpenes percentage you get with your CBD flower ?
I wish they would all include detailed info, but some don’t.
But most places at least include total Terp, even if they don’t break it down.
From memory I recall the totals being from about 1.2% to 3.5%. Most of the CBD I have gotten is in high 1’s, low 2’s.
Would be interested in hearing what others have seen.

Radwin Bodnic

I wish they would all include detailed info, but some don’t.
But most places at least include total Terp, even if they don’t break it down.
From memory I recall the totals being from about 1.2% to 3.5%. Most of the CBD I have gotten is in high 1’s, low 2’s.
Would be interested in hearing what others have seen.

Thanks for your reply.
So far the only grower I've found in my country that include the total terpenes percentage have strains that range from <1% to <2%. But their product is fairly moist.

OMG I’m so glad you’ve found your way to our forum! You’re doing such great work. Watermelon Rose is fantastic. My whole fam is benefiting from your Gummies as well, so thank you for keeping up the quality!

Yeah I’ve never been able to handle any of the ammonia / cat piss terpenes, but I’ll come back to try any new CBG strains you release for sure.

Once upon a time I think you released a Hoku CBG hash didn’t you? Please keep me in mind if find time to do another run of that. There just isn’t enough good solventless hemp hash around.

Cheers!
Hopefully I can get some small batches out from the indoor this summer, but I plan to wash some outdoor Dirtdog Dumper Cut this fall! Im stoked you and yours have found relief in the gummies and the rose -Will

mountainflowershemp,
Reactions: RxPlorer

Shit Snacks

Damn it, 30% off at WNC, new strain of CBD hash rosin THCA diamond blend, I like rainbow sherbert... Might as well get another gram of the pink panther too since I liked that and this batch might be more sativa now?... And fuck it, candy shop herbs are supposed to be a fresh drop, nice tasty hybrid, think I'll grab a half of the smalls...

Fish!

I've been trying out some sample packs. I can confirm that both Arrowleaf and HCH are quality. Arrowleaf doesn't add moisture packs, so plan to have some on hand when you open them up. I can also recommend Tweedle.

In the middle of a THCA sample pack from Holy City. I've been mixing CBD/THC for a while, so it's a new experience for me. It's early, but I might prefer my mixes because I have control over desired potency. Somewhere around 7:1 for daytime euphoria and productivity.
I'm a new poster here on the vape side of things but have been around the block in terms of hemp vendors - HCH are def good people with good product :)

jbm

I’ve really been enjoying Lost Oak lately, especially their Kush Loops strain. Right now they’re having a 420 sale- 40% off everything plus a free 1/2 ounce of their very good Royal OG strain. Also like their Bubba Kush 59, Critical Berries, and Sour Brûlée. Got a quarter of Lemon Octane coming.

Top Bottom