MagicStone Alchemy

Jimagic

Handmade Smokeless Instruments
Manufacturer
And MagicStone loves you right back ST:clap:
And a quick tip that was just shared on another forum and that we've instantly added to our tutorials.
This new magic person wrote that he rotates his coin cap 30 degrees after each hit and it works brilliantly (and it does).
I'm past the "how did I miss that advice" stage, and I'm just loving the input that's coming in.
In this case, because the magnetic cap locks to the stainless filter basket, rotating the cap rotates the flower and always presents a clean filter side to the draw line. Voila.

seriousTone

Wow that is so genius, thanks for sharing!! I mean that's kind of a whole game changer in a way.

Last edited:
seriousTone,

Jimagic

Manufacturer
We're producing a few short podcasts this week that deal with the core concepts of warming the stone oven and the basic technique involved, as well as some tips like stirring and rotating the filter basket basket (a couple of approaches), the "virtually maintenance free" approach with the Hit Kit, and the right way to refill and maintain your lighter. I'll post the links when they're up.

Jimagic

Manufacturer
I woke to an auspicious day and realized we need to honor Juneteenth appropriately, so we're running a 48 hour sale with 19% off all MagicStone products. Just use code JUNE19th at checkout @ magicstone.us

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
We are now able to ship MagicStones direct to the UK, Ireland, France, Canada and through our Etsy shop, we can also offer shipping to the following countries: Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Mann, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Bermuda, BVI, Costa Rica, USVI, & Puerto Rico.

seriousTone

The rotation of the magnetic cap works so effectively. I really don't have to stir anymore, maybe if I want to go super dark but I'm lately not obsessed with that anymore.
I do find eventually I have to gently tamp the material with my finger once or twice to finish the bowl but it's great.

Jimagic

Manufacturer
Great to hear ST.
I got an email from the head of the team for a cannabis site that's doing a review on MagicStone. She was asking about rotating the cap, and said it wasn't turning easily, but lifting it up and turning it was a good solution. Which, of course, got us grabbing a pile of baskets and marking the rims with a Sharpie and off we went until we found one that was slightly out of round and didn't turn smoothly.

So I wrote her that there might be an occasional basket that wouldn't rotate perfectly with the cap. She wrote back saying that they were using it a lot and realized there was some flower on the rim that was blocking it. So just in case, do let me know if you find one that doesn't turn easily...you can borrow my Sharpie.:)

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
Harvest time in MagicLand! Made the call to harvest this Gelato AF a little early, because with so much rain all summer here, we saw a patch of bud rot on the main cola. Surgically removed that, and pulled the trigger on the rest. MagicMan is trimming away, and it smells incredible in the vape shop...like chocolates and mint!

Jimagic

Manufacturer
Magic Cap Hash - Yet another new MagicStone innovation. Actually not an innovation but a serendipitous discovery and term from a a new magic person. We got an email yesterday about the the resin that accumulates on the underside of the magnetic coin cap. Rather than cleaning it over time this user has been scraping it off (like scissors hash at harvest) and making small doses of Magic Cap Hash. I love the input that's been coming to us from the "stoners".

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
No code needed – get a jump on personalized holiday gifts! MagicStones are gorgeous, hand-made vaporizers that will protect your loved one's lungs, keep them happy, last a lifetime, and be their favorite present this year. Every vape comes with a full kit with everything you need to enjoy your MagicStone, plus a lifetime warranty.

We'll engrave any 4 characters you want to make each Odyssey2 really special. And always remember to enter code fc15percent at check out for an additional 15% off Alchemy or Odyssey! 420💚

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
still enjoying my Odyssey and Alchemy and now that I picked up a Neo they make a great duo.
Hi VK - glad you're enjoying them and have it working well with Neo. I'd love a demonstration of how the Neo works - are you just balancing it on the ring, or does it actually stick?

MagiKStone,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
Hey Jim, the magnetic bowl from PRRL's terp surfer pipe actually fits fairly well to the Magicstone's metal ring. My Alchemy's ring is slightly higher and more flush with the top and stays better than on my Odyssey but they both work. The Neo also comes with a silicone ring which fits over the end of the Neo's glass tip and will seal just fine by itself letting you use a Magicstone device with its original basket screen. The flame intake becomes a carb and the unity of these two products is fantastic. I'll try to post a quick video. Kreator87 posted a photo on page 3 of this thread which is what really convinced me to finally pull the trigger on the Neo.
How is magic ? he must be fully grown by now 🐕‍🦺

VapeKnight,

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
Kristen here, actually. Thanks for your detailed response on Neo. I'm going to have to try this now. Magic is 90 lbs of forceful love these days. He''s grown into a great doggie!

Jimagic

Manufacturer
Hey VK, I'd definitely love to see a vid of the Neo and MagicStone - the idea of using the intake as a carb is a pretty uber repurposing and completely non-flame to boot!

Jimagic,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I didn't realize that it cut the video short, maybe there is a time limit from imgur. I get super tasty hits with this combo and it makes my Magicstone vapes even more versatile. The soapstone is a great heat sink which makes for cool hits without the need to go thru water or larger rigs.

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
I didn't realize that it cut the video short, maybe there is a time limit from imgur. I get super tasty hits with this combo and it makes my Magicstone vapes even more versatile. The soapstone is a great heat sink which makes for cool hits without the need to go thru water or larger rigs.
Hey VapeKnight, thanks so much for posting this. I don't know why I didn't get a notification from FC, so just seeing this now, but I'm stoked to see how well that works with your MagicStones!

Top Bottom