MagicStone Alchemy

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
20% OFF Odysseys & Alchemys extended through the 17th. Don't wait if you want a gorgeous personalized Odyssey with your friend's name carved in stone! We can still get them out, but orders are filling up fast! MAGIC20 at checkout!
Are there any good videos showing usage with a soft flame lighter? It seems most people use a torch flame but I just want a vape that lets me use my lighter collection.

Gaminginvader,

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
Are there any good videos showing usage with a soft flame lighter? It seems most people use a torch flame but I just want a vape that lets me use my lighter collection.
Hi Gaminginvader, There is an older tutorial video from before we had the torch technique worked out here:
MagicStones work great with a soft flame lighter, you just need to keep it full, as the flame does become weaker when the lighter gets low. You can order yours with an included refillable Clipper instead of the mini torch, and it should work well with your lighters. If you have any trouble getting your technique dialed in, Jim does one-on-one coaching.

Last edited:

seriousTone

I actually exclusively use a soft flame lighter and it works great; maybe it takes a little longer to heat up but I don't think I've ever even combusted with the soft flame.

MagiKStone

Magic Maker
Manufacturer
Hi FC Friends,
We wanted to let you all know that we've lowered our prices on MagicStone Alchemy and Odyssey Kits for 4-20. It's a significant reduction, so if you've been thinking about trying a MagicStone dry herb vaporizer, this would be a great time to get one. Happy to answer any questions you might have about our heirloom quality dh vapes or the complete kit that comes with and includes everything you'll need for a lifetime of flavorful, terpy hits.

Top Bottom