MadHeaters Shipping Thread

vapereyez

Can you order this from Le Fleur Vapeur in France. They say they have them in stock. I'm in the US

vapereyez,

usernametbh

Touched down safe & sound in nz this morning! (one of only a few I reckon, any other Kiwis here?)

Gonna be a looong work day until I can test drive :argh:

.d

There was an update recently that the parcel got stuck at customs because they required a safety emissions report for the vapes, which was completed today. All orders placed up until last Wednesday should be on their way this week if they release the parcels soon.
Everything going as planned? If the report was completed earlier this week, can we hope for these orders to be shipped out today maybe?

.d,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Everything going as planned? If the report was completed earlier this week, can we hope for these orders to be shipped out today maybe?
There are about 10 orders left which are missing reloads for some reason, I’ve shipped them yesterday and it should arrive to them on Monday. I expect those orders will be sent the same day or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay

.d

There are about 10 orders left which are missing reloads for some reason, I’ve shipped them yesterday and it should arrive to them on Monday. I expect those orders will be sent the same day or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay
Guess my order is one of those then unfortunately...
Ok, thanks for the fast status update, it means a lot.

.d,

ezpz

P714x FINALLY delivered.
so hopefully waiting won’t be as excruciating as it was last time.
Not excruciating, but still pretty painful. Here’s the details.
9/6- shipped
9/10- cleared customs NY
9/12- Maryland
9/13- Cali
9/20- delivered (HI). Pretty sure it came by canoe.

Definitely glad I got my package today though. Gives me the weekend to work on my upgrade kit. Aloha Friday everyone. :spliff:

.d

P714x FINALLY delivered.

Not excruciating, but still pretty painful. Here’s the details.
9/6- shipped
9/10- cleared customs NY
9/12- Maryland
9/13- Cali
9/20- delivered (HI). Pretty sure it came by canoe.

Definitely glad I got my package today though. Gives me the weekend to work on my upgrade kit. Aloha Friday everyone. :spliff:
starting to get excruciating for me - still waiting for the EU shop to get Reloads and send the order my way, ordered on 2nd september.

i've watched every video, read every post and look at all the pictures 3 times these past few weeks, starting to shake because of no new content while waiting haha.

hope it meets your expectations!

Brenyo

Manufacturer
starting to get excruciating for me - still waiting for the EU shop to get Reloads and send the order my way, ordered on 2nd september.

i've watched every video, read every post and look at all the pictures 3 times these past few weeks, starting to shake because of no new content while waiting haha.

hope it meets your expectations!
They received the stock today, it should be on the way very soon.

Brenyo,
  • Love
Reactions: .d

.d

They received the stock today, it should be on the way very soon.
Oh, good to know! Thanks!

Gonna scour the interwebz again looking for some new tempest content in the meanwhile hehe :D

EDIT: JUST GOT THE SHIPPING INFO , EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD, BLESS YOU BRENYO

Last edited:

Blue281

Is there any update on how far along the UK orders are? I was very late to the party ordering, so not complaining, just excited and impatient 😅. I'm order P779X.

Blue281,
Top Bottom