• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I’ll give away a few new stem prototypes for customers who left a review on the website within a few weeks.

I Got You Thumbs Up GIF by Patriot Act

SirGanjaVapeAlot

First look at the new beta, thanks for the video CannaCare! :tup:

Those upgrades are really well thought out! I'm impressed a number of subtle and not so subtle changes takes it to the next level. Do you think there is any way to create a screen that is less 4 5 hits and you have to clean it and more along the lines of a dynavap CCD?

Misterhyde

I just watched the video, the new version looks awesome! Love the changes that you guys made to an already awesome stem. Makes me even more jealous about not winning a couple giveaways recently, lol. I'm heading over to your website now to leave a review on my revolve I got last month.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer

Wow, those look like great upgrades!

I love the changes to the body. Extra mass, more polished finish, and the added tactile feedback for finding the mouthpiece.

New spiral, yes, digging it. A lot easier to clean, and I imagine it looks amazing with the glass body. Will be interesting to see how the new spiral handles reclaim going down (faster or slower than the 1.0 version).

Dunno how I feel about the upgraded icons yet, based on the video alone. Sure, a lot easier to find the right setting (in the dark), though I really dig the more minimal look of the 1.0. The new icons do fit the general aesthetic set by the fins though.

Mini intercooler, very interesting! Wondering how much it will impact the cooling abilities. Will at least be a big upgrade for the direct airtube users. Really cool addition.

Few questions:

- Will the old reclaim screens still fit the 2.0 (only you know, ón the two thingys instead of in between them)?
- Will the 2.0 body fit the 1.0 spiral?
- Will the 2.0 mouthpiece and airtube fit the 1.0 spiral?
- Will all 2.0 part be sold seperately?

Thanks for the great work :) It's awesome that you keep evolving the revolve like this.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Those upgrades are really well thought out! I'm impressed a number of subtle and not so subtle changes takes it to the next level. Do you think there is any way to create a screen that is less 4 5 hits and you have to clean it and more along the lines of a dynavap CCD?
Thanks! :) We aim to make it more like a mesh rather than a CCD and I'm not 100% sure yet how it will look.

Few questions:

- Will the old reclaim screens still fit the 2.0 (only you know, ón the two thingys instead of in between them)?
- Will the 2.0 body fit the 1.0 spiral?
- Will the 2.0 mouthpiece and airtube fit the 1.0 spiral?
- Will all 2.0 part be sold seperately?
First 3 is yes, the 4th is just likely (spiral / cooler part is still in question).

You'll be able to buy a new MP and DRC tube to use the new CU with the gen 1.

Sbeps92

This gen 2 looks really incredible; just to be clear; until now I strongly believed that 1st one was impossible to improve, I'm happy to see that i was wrong and you guys at MH are continuously improving the product (maybe even too fast? :ko:)

Now, I imagine that improvements introduced by gen 2 will be mostly on the finishing and handling of the product with a slight improve of the cooling effectiveness due to the new inner spiral...even if differences will be small in the worst case, I would like to know if you guys at MH are thinking to some sort of "fidelity" program for customers that have sustained you since the 1st gen pre-orders

Something like order number below "x" can benefit by a symbolic discount or so...

Just asking because guys... let's be honest... I want a Gen 2 now! :lol:

On top of this, any news concerning the wood stem? I expect to see them introduced in the future with modifications introduces by gen 2
Is there already any ETA about?

thank you!

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
First 3 is yes, the 4th is just likely (spiral / cooler part is still in question).

You'll be able to buy a new MP and DRC tube to use the new CU with the gen 1.
The revolve is the ultimate stem and only getting better. Thanks for your dedication to improving this product. Question: Will there be a waiting list to sign up for the August Gen 2 release?
I would like to know if you guys at MH are thinking to some sort of "fidelity" program for customers that have sustained you since the 1st gen pre-orders

Something like order number below "x" can benefit by a symbolic discount or so...
MH offers very generous discounts throughout the year to assist those who's budgets are tight. Great CS and attentiveness to their customers base, very happy to support their work!

Bacchus69

The Revolve is great but these updates look like a home run. Looking forward to getting one. If you need beta testers in US :)

Bacchus69,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind words! We're really happy to read that you guys like it :tup:

I'm happy to see that i was wrong and you guys at MH are continuously improving the product (maybe even too fast? :ko:)
Always, I love working and improving on them, maybe a bit too much which doesn't help with the long delays :D
I agree, it's a bit too fast - I planned the update for around early next year but it sold out way too quickly.
Since it's made in China it has to be done in large batches and we have to implement the changes before each production or we might not be able to make a new version for a good while.

Yes, this is planned if we can figure out a way to do it on the website - I expect that it should be no problem :) I also hope to get part of the gen 2 batch sooner and fulfill the gen 1 owners orders before release.

On top of this, any news concerning the wood stem?
Yes, we really hope that it'll be ready with the gen 2's but no promises :D We only have a couple samples for testing so far, still waiting for some more extreme woods before deicidng on that and the final shape(s). UK made artisan wood options are likely as well.

Will there be a waiting list to sign up for the August Gen 2 release?
No unfortunately, it's not easy to do with so many customers unless it's implemented into the website somehow.
There should be enough stock for at least a couple months this time so there is no need for a waitlist in theory.

Hope the price doesn't go up a lot.
I expect that it will be around $10-15 more expensive with the extra cooling spiral included ( but not because of the spiral :))

unclesugar

If you are looking for a nice UK based wood stem, I recently purchased a real beauty from Aezhenn Wood in France, he makes some stunning stuff. I think he is making heat shields for the Anvil these days, would give a good idea of what he can do for a Revolve stem. FYI, the stem he made for me has a removeable glass liner, a very cool feature that really gives great flavor. Also, a very cool dude to work with.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
@Brenyo Would you be willing to post a picture of the 2.0 spiral in the glass body? Since that's probably the biggest visual change, and I'm kinda expecting that it looks even better than the 1.0.

OGablogian,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
@Brenyo when time permits, would it be possible to speak to the new MTL setting on the DRC air flow tube and how it differs from the current Gen 1 air flow options and the reasoning behind it? It's certainly grabbed my attention. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

endof3d,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo Would you be willing to post a picture of the 2.0 spiral in the glass body? Since that's probably the biggest visual change, and I'm kinda expecting that it looks even better than the 1.0.

@Brenyo when time permits, would it be possible to speak to the new MTL setting on the DRC air flow tube and how it differs from the current Gen 1 air flow options and the reasoning behind it? It's certainly grabbed my attention. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

The AFT has 2 sides now, one with a large hole and another with a slim slot which is half covered. The positioning of the slot will help reduce extra condensation and it should be easier to adjust precisely.
There will be an MTL (4 dots) and a DL side marked on the top of the cooler and a small line on the AFT. You'll need to pull up the MP slightly until it clicks into place and then you can adjust it and just push it back - you don't have to take out the cooler from the Ti / wood body to adjust precisely anymore. The DRC will not be adjustable when it's fully pushed in, it will be "locked" in place if all goes according to plan

Marking on the top of the cooler:

Large DRC opening:

Small DRC Slot for MTL:

Top Bottom