Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
two versions: Both hardshell, one that holds a shortened MH tube with a revolve, a reload and room for a lighter. And one with space for 2 revolves, a reload and a sense.
Out of curiosity: why do you take 2 revolves with a Sense and only 1 with the lighter?

I think it would be nice if the combination of the seperate pieces (Revolve stash + reload ) could be made customisable: with magnetic connection or some sort of clip so you can combine/connect freely...
For now i use the tube it came in (it's actually quite good/handy compared to the DV-tubes) for transport and the reload as stand/decapper and i can easily live with the tube tbh...
But the Revolve does deserve a (scratchfree and heat resisitant) quality stash... Imagine: a revolve with matching stash, a reload and a sense...
That is going to be wicked af!!!
Can't wait!

Bet you love it. I love mine.
I love mine too so i have to Call your bet!
I'll even go All In on the "you'll love it"!

Last edited:

Pepeluis33

I found a couple silvers recently with a lid that has some burr around the very edges on the inside. If you're up for some home DIY you could try scraping it off all around the very top of the inside edge, where the threads start and then it might get smoother.
Issue here was with the minipot as well. Probably was that, the good news is since some days ago seems has been auto-fixed in some way, maybe burr has been filed, but now I can easily close it one handed while heating dyna in IH with the other hand.

About Revolve, another thing to remark is the spinning mouthpiece: it has a little rattling, not an issue at all, in fact is a benefit: I think this makes it – along with the smooth metal finish – to spin always like butter compared with a M XL with ti mouthpiece, which after some use becomes a pain to spin because you can feel the metal-by-metal dragging, but with revolve is always smooth at the moment. I love spinning mouthpieces both for torching and fluttering.

Honestly, this is the only stem I've been using since I got it, I don't see any reason to use any other one. My throat is always in good shape thanks to it.
I love specially the glass stem (my fav ones, specially if they have such nice spiral inside), where I can see how the reclaim builds-up and is so easy to dismantle. When is clogged, I scrape and save spiral reclaim with a silicone pen, mount and continue, to save ISO.

Main reason I picked Reload:

Last edited:

Pepeluis33

Damn, FYI don't recommend using the glass stem with the Simrell adapter for Mighty/Crafty, is too tight, I've broken it when trying to remove...
IMG-4149.jpg

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Half of my DV 419 order arrived. Somehow they marked things shipped but out of the 3 caps expected, I got 1! WTF DV! Destroyed what was up to that moment a nice day. I really gotta give up shopping there.

TommyDee,

Gnome34

Half of my DV 419 order arrived. Somehow they marked things shipped but out of the 3 caps expected, I got 1! WTF DV! Destroyed what was up to that moment a nice day. I really gotta give up shopping there.
DV 419?

Gnome34,

.d

So I got my Revolve on the start of this week, been intensively testing it these few days and am pretty happy with the purchase so far. (got a factory second for a nice price and even got gifts with the order!)
Anyway, I gotta talk about the reclaim mesh filter thingy and I wanna know others experience with it.

So - in my experience it clogs up after about 15 full bowls to the point that the draw restriction is too great to use the device. At first I was like - this is horrible, I'm not gonna use it.
Then I checked the madheaters site and saw a tip to put the mesh filters in the empty bowl and take a hit.
I did that thinking that seems reasonable, i can vape all that oil stuck.
And damn - i had the thickest milkiest hit from a dynavap ever! and the reclaim was practically gone (little black ash like particles that can be blown and scraped away easily - and its clean!) from one hit...
as i see it I got a dab-like hit while cleaning my mesh filter at the same time?
I did this 3 times now and it smacks so hard I sweat on my forehead! (in a good way)
So I'm keeping this mesh inside for now - it limits my airflow a bit and "steals" a bit , but returns it back like a rock to the head

Anybody else got the same experience?

edit: damn, did i post to the induction heater thread? I apologize guys, i got destroyed by my mesh

edit2: i dont know how to delete the post :(

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
So I got my Revolve on the start of this week, been intensively testing it these few days and am pretty happy with the purchase so far. (got a factory second for a nice price and even got gifts with the order!)
Anyway, I gotta talk about the reclaim mesh filter thingy and I wanna know others experience with it.

So - in my experience it clogs up after about 15 full bowls to the point that the draw restriction is too great to use the device. At first I was like - this is horrible, I'm not gonna use it.
Then I checked the madheaters site and saw a tip to put the mesh filters in the empty bowl and take a hit.
I did that thinking that seems reasonable, i can vape all that oil stuck.
And damn - i had the thickest milkiest hit from a dynavap ever! and the reclaim was practically gone (little black ash like particles that can be blown and scraped away easily - and its clean!) from one hit...
as i see it I got a dab-like hit while cleaning my mesh filter at the same time?
I did this 3 times now and it smacks so hard I sweat on my forehead! (in a good way)
So I'm keeping this mesh inside for now - it limits my airflow a bit and "steals" a bit , but returns it back like a rock to the head

Anybody else got the same experience?

edit: damn, did i post to the induction heater thread? I apologize guys, i got destroyed by my mesh

edit2: i dont know how to delete the post :(
Although the topic title says Induction Heaters, this is also the place for discussion of the Revolve stem and the Reload caddy.

You have not posted in the wrong thread 😉👍

BallzMcVinegar

Got my revolve stem yesterday and pleasantly surprised to see a direct flow and a glass stem included. Very grateful. Now I get to experiment. It does get warm. I added a BB vapes heat sink to try and soak up a bit of that heat but it still gets warm. Not a big deal. Put a 5-fin Ti tip on it and a 2019 cap. It feels great in hand. Lots of features crammed into this little thing. It looks fatter in photos. Im glad I waited for this to be my first premium stem. I couldnt justify the $87 for an all black 21M especially when this isnt too much more and its very different from any other stems out there. Dynavap is going to need to step their game up now that this thing is around. Loving it so far. Im still in the honeymoon phase but I hope I still feel the same after I really get to know it more.

deaneaux

Any word on the titanium revolve? Been waiting for it to come back in stock, had one in my cart an hour ago, and it said it was no longer available after going through the checkout process.

deaneaux,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
The reload is the exact price it was before the 4/20 sale so I guess no discount
There is a discount just not on the factory seconds as it's mostly out of stock.

Any word on the titanium revolve? Been waiting for it to come back in stock, had one in my cart an hour ago, and it said it was no longer available after going through the checkout process.
Unfortunately the full priced stems sold out extremely quickly. We won't have more of them for a couple months I'm afraid. :(

Brenyo,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
We have reached our daily card payment limit within 1 hours :cry: I'm working on a solution but payments might not be available for the next 24 hours. Really sorry about the inconvenience!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
They really are dickin around with you, aren't they? This shit is supposed to be easier. :rolleyes:

cybrguy,
  • Sad
Reactions: Brenyo

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I just bought the Revolve! Grabbed everything at once, especially with the deals couldn't pass it up. So looking forward to stopping coughing and dialing in my treatment. Does anyone have any tips for people with hand dexterity challenges heating it up? Has anyone found certain Induction Heaters/tips that work best with it?

@Brenyo Cheers on getting these available to us right in time for the holiday!

Justpassedu

There is a discount just not on the factory seconds as it's mostly out of stock.

Unfortunately the full priced stems sold out extremely quickly. We won't have more of them for a couple months I'm afraid. :(
I wasn’t looking at factory seconds but it’s the same price it was yesterday and a few days before , I been watching it waiting for the 4/20 sale . Maybe bc I am in the U.S.

Justpassedu,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I wasn’t looking at factory seconds but it’s the same price it was yesterday and a few days before , I been watching it waiting for the 4/20 sale . Maybe bc I am in the U.S.
I've set the sale price a few days early as some customers couldn't wait and we were getting orders for the Reload a few days prior. :) The normal price should be crossed out next to it.

Brenyo,
Reactions: Petetbay

Cannabiker

I just bought the Revolve! Grabbed everything at once, especially with the deals couldn't pass it up. So looking forward to stopping coughing and dialing in my treatment. Does anyone have any tips for people with hand dexterity challenges heating it up? Has anyone found certain Induction Heaters/tips that work best with it?

@Brenyo Cheers on getting these available to us right in time for the holiday!
(Okay, I just remembered what thread this is, so, obviously, I'm hoping that someday the answer will be, "the MAD Heaters Sense, of course". But for now this is what I've got. Apologies, Brenyo.)

I'm a big fan of the Ispire Wand with the Skullkandy Creations Dynavap insert. Without an adapter, the Wand is fussy to use, probably not the best with dexterity issues. With an adapter, you just drop it in. You do have to double-click the power button, which I have fumbled a couple of times with really cold hands. The glass adapters I've seen are also supposed to work well, but they just sit in the Wand--they'll fall out if you turn it over. The Skullkandy insert installs tight with o-rings and a silicone plug. It is made of carbon fiber and silicone, so you'll want to be careful of accidental high-temp events. I just keep my Wand turned all the way down to 250 F (which only affects the duration it's on, not the power output) in case I do something flaky (again--I have left a DV sitting in it though a full Wand heat cycle with it set higher, at 420, with no damage).

As a bonus, it's fun with dabs, its original purpose.

Top Bottom