Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Gnome34

Neither my Visa nor Discover cards are being accepted on the website. Keeps declining and the visa texts me a code to put in and is eligible for overseas transactions.

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? @Brenyo is there a way I could PayPal instead or a solution I'm missing?

Gnome34,
  • Sad
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Any idea when the revolve stems will be back in stock?
There will be more stock before 4.20, mostly seconds in the 3 colors and full price blacks. After that the next batch should be ready in August.

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this? @Brenyo is there a way I could PayPal instead or a solution I'm missing?
I'm really sorry about the inconvenience, unfortunately PayPal doesn't accept new vape businesses anymore :( The only other way is bank transfer. Alternatively you could try with another card, most of them are seem to be working or if you use VPN please try it without.

It will be available in the US as well but only when the next batch is ready.

Gnome34

There will be more stock before 4.20, mostly seconds in the 3 colors and full price blacks. After that the next batch should be ready in August.

I'm really sorry about the inconvenience, unfortunately PayPal doesn't accept new vape businesses anymore :( The only other way is bank transfer. Alternatively you could try with another card, most of them are seem to be working or if you use VPN please try it without.

It will be available in the US as well but only when the next batch is ready.
Thank you very much, I am using a VPN and will have to try again with it off when I get home. Never thought about that throwing the purchase off!

Gnome34,

Jackdaw

I haven't commented here before because I'm a lurker by nature. Just wanted to say that I bought the rainbow stem nearly a month ago and haven't used anything else since.

The Revolve exceeded my expectations; cooling is unbelievable, even with the direct airflow tube. I got a 'factory second' but tbh, I can't find any flaws and I've really looked.

Just had an email asking if I'd leave a review, and it was a pleasure to do so. 100% would recommend.

Pepeluis33

After some weeks of use I love all MH stuff. Revolve cools down really nice, you notice it because stem becomes really hot (spiral absorbs the vapor heat), both ti and glass. First time I can have a full 20M SS tip without coughing at all. Also I notice to the end of the day in my throat. I find glass stem a bit slippy, so be careful with it. But I haven't had any issue with slippy tips + captive caps when decapping, all they fit quite strong.
I don't need DRC with dynas because spiral already restricts draw a lot, however DRC shines with my Mighty (with the Simrell adapter), for some reason standard mouthpiece makes me cough a lot, but thanks to DRC I open it just 2 mm and finally I can enjoy my mighty without coughing.
I've stopped using the screens, gets clogged very fast and are a bit difficult to remove when dirty: basically you need to dismantle everything and push screen with a tool to remove it.

And the Reload is soo comfortable specially outdoors. Yesterday I was hiking and normally when I take a dyna-break, I need to use a rock or something as a table to put all the paraphernalia on, but since now I have it all on the Reload, I didn't even need to stand! Just open my bag, fill dyna in no time, and heat in IH. As a criticism, sometimes the threads gets stuck a bit or doesn't hook well when trying to close it, maybe I'm just a little clumsy, but I would like it to be smoother.

@Brenyo what I'm missing now is a nice metallic case able to carry either glass or ti Revolve setups in hot, that would be awesome.

Here is a video: https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/tw5ij9

Last edited:

Blacksad

As a criticism, sometimes the threads gets stuck a bit or doesn't hook well when trying to close it, maybe I'm just a little clumsy, but I would like it to be smoother.
That's exactly my only complaint, once I spilled the flavour on the floor because of that, but with more caution it's not an issue. I love the Reload, but would love it to be easier to close

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I find glass stem a bit slippy, so be careful with it.
We'll try some frosted or etched glass next time, I agree. It might ruin the look a little tho

As a criticism, sometimes the threads gets stuck a bit or doesn't hook well when trying to close it, maybe I'm just a little clumsy, but I would like it to be smoother.
I found a couple silvers recently with a lid that has some burr around the very edges on the inside. If you're up for some home DIY you could try scraping it off all around the very top of the inside edge, where the threads start and then it might get smoother.

Try to just slide it onto the thread and without using too much pressure let it catch first and then use a little more force if needed.

@Brenyo what I'm missing now is a nice metallic case able to carry either glass or ti Revolve setups in hot, that would be awesome.
Yes, working on it already :D

That's exactly my only complaint, once I spilled the flavour on the floor because of that, but with more caution it's not an issue. I love the Reload, but would love it to be easier to close
Thanks for the feedback! Which color do you have?

Last edited:

DocNicksche

threads gets stuck a bit or doesn't hook well when trying to close it, maybe I'm just a little clumsy, but I would like it to be smoother.
I have the exact same issue from time to time! Not that it would bother me too much, I was thinking I'm just not setting it right sometimes or am a bit clumsy too. But good to hear I'm not the only one 😉

I have the emerald green reload and for me this only happens with the bottom pot. BTW, I have the XL version, that came with the pre-order bundle.

I have both, the revolve and the reload since end of January now and I still love them! Most used stem in my collection and the reload is just the most practical thing there is for a dynavap user!

Pepeluis33

We'll try some frosted or etched glass next time, I agree. It might ruin the look a little tho
Not sure how difficult/expensive would be, but how about to add some kind of pattern like a spiral? And maybe is only needed in the top half of the stem, I never grab it from the bottom part, becomes literally lava after heavy usage.
Can't wait to see the case!
frosted.jpg

Last edited:

Blacksad

Not sure how difficult/expensive would be, but how about to add some kind of pattern like a spiral?
Though it looks nice, I would rather make it optional for those who want to pay extra. Maybe for people with some conditions it is hard to hold the glass body for some reasons but in this case I doubt that DV is a good solution for them in the first place. Probably a bulkier electronic vape would work better.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
The black one
I have the exact same issue from time to time!

Is it always the same thread? If you have the mini pot as well then you can compare 3 threads (the lid will feel slightly different). If just one of them feels off then it's probably a manufacturing problem which is covered by the warranty.

Not sure how difficult/expensive would be, but how about to add some kind of pattern like a spiral?
Me neither but probably doable 🙂 I'd make the texture so it also helps finding the airport.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Neither my Visa nor Discover cards are being accepted on the website. Keeps declining and the visa texts me a code to put in and is eligible for overseas transactions.

Yeah, get a virtual credit card through Resolut. It's free, easy to transfer money to from other banks, and easy to cancel again.

DocNicksche

Is it always the same thread? If you have the mini pot as well then you can compare 3 threads (the lid will feel slightly different). If just one of them feels off then it's probably a manufacturing problem which is covered by the warranty.
Hi @Brenyo ,
Thanks for the response!
I tried it and it's definitely only with the bottom thread of the mini-pot. When I try to thread it in any other thread, it goes like butter.
It really isn't such big of a deal to me, since it doesn't happen any time I try to put it together.
I mean, the only thing this is causing, is that I have to keep threading for one or two additional turns, until the thread properly catches 🤷‍♂️
At least for me, this is no reason to send it back and work out some replacement or reworking. I'm fine with it 👍

But I really want to point out, that the service and willingness to help out every single customer is just outstanding! Thank you Brenyo!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
It really isn't such big of a deal to me, since it doesn't happen any time I try to put it together.
I mean, the only thing this is causing, is that I have to keep threading for one or two additional turns, until the thread properly catches 🤷‍♂️
At least for me, this is no reason to send it back and work out some replacement or reworking. I'm fine with it 👍

But I really want to point out, that the service and willingness to help out every single customer is just outstanding! Thank you Brenyo!
Totally agree. Sometimes the threads are tricky to catch but possibly user error not getting aligned. Takes a mere moment to correct and I'm fine with it. Superb product!

Blacksad

Is it always the same thread?
I had this issue with a thread on minipot, but I just use it more often than the others. I examined all the threads and they look the same on all the parts. I don't think there's some sort of manufacturing problem with my minipot. Once I've learned that sometimes it won't get closed easily I just pay a bitt more attention to the closing process and it works good for me

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Yes, working on it already :D

Yes please! Ideally, imo, two versions: Both hardshell, one that holds a shortened MH tube with a revolve, a reload and room for a lighter. And one with space for 2 revolves, a reload and a sense. As smell-free as possible, though the plastic tube already does a great job on that. Small zipper over press-buttons imo.

OGablogian,
Yes please! Ideally, imo, two versions: Both hardshell, one that holds a shortened MH tube with a revolve, a reload and room for a lighter. And one with space for 2 revolves, a reload and a sense. As smell-free as possible, though the plastic tube already does a great job on that. Small zipper over press-buttons imo.
i fit half of the stuff in my left pocket, the other half in the right.
with a big case, you are forced to take a fanny pack or backpack with you.
that's alright, but there should be an optiona to carry the items individually without damage

lugaschfuckcombustion,
Top Bottom