Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

webtroter

1 tube is in the revolve, the other is in the black plastic thats also inside the plastic tube.
I did realize that I didn't check inside the black foam, but sadly it isn't in there.

Same thing happened to me— everything was there except the direct airflow tube.

Drop Brenyo a PM. He’ll sort you out.
Ok, thanks. So at least I'm not going crazy. Thank you.

I'll shoot a PM so Brenyo then. Brenyo already pinged me. Its gonna be resolved fast.

Last edited:

vaping herbs

Hello friends of vaporizing,

Is here by chance someone from Germany who has ordered the REVOLVE?

I would like to know what you have to pay at the German customs and whether it works smoothly without further problems.

I have never ordered anything outside the EU, since there is the REVOLVE and RELOAD unfortunately only in GB I'm thinking of doing it for now.

Brenyo

Manufacturer

I would like to know what you have to pay at the German customs and whether it works smoothly without further problems.

I have never ordered anything outside the EU, since there is the REVOLVE and RELOAD unfortunately only in GB I'm thinking of doing it for now.

We've got many orders from Germany and no problems so far, they arrive in 7-9 days. You'll have to pay 19% tax and that's it afaik, but better calculate with 25% to make sure.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Does that mean that you're all caught up now, on all the pre-orders, and the later delivery of the silver(?) reloads? Able to take a breather? How has your experience been so far, especially these past few months?

Yes, all the remaining orders will be shipped on Monday :rockon:

It was a little busier than expected that's for sure... :D I've learnt a lot so it was a great experience and I just can't wait to go back to designing now :)

DocNicksche

It's just so pretty :love: :love:

PS I think zebrano makes a great wood option, especially with the raw ti version.

I'm rocking the exact same setup! Same airflow setting too 😁
I used the 21VonG tip before, which I absolutely love BTW, but the classic ti tip is such a perfect match for the ti revolve :love:
After good three weeks of using it, I really have to say (again) that the revolve is a masterpiece! Awesome job, @Brenyo

TommyDee

Vaporitor
How about a shallower bowl?

zf9nce74w3771.jpg

I was thinking more effective cooling fins by using thinner walls at the fins, and thinner fins to start.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Even the current steel tips have a half bowl option, don't they?

I'm not suggesting that there are no ways to improve the tips that haven't been tried. I am just thinking that I hope the platform doesn't end up being taken away from Dynavap. It's not like they are standing still, and they can't reasonably be expected to sucessfully compete directly with China production. Americans need to be paid decently to work and live here...

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Not the same. I use the short tip and George has already poopoo'd it so it is fair game from a patent standpoint.

Bottom line being that innovation in the Dynaverse is publicly encouraged by George. I am not saying sell tips, but Bren could consider a titanium tip specific for the Revolve in esthetics. There are improvements to be made including heat paths using titanium. His machinist is a genius in my book. And I know a few masters.

Last edited:
Yes, the pre-order offer is over now
Thanks for letting me know just ordered the standard Ti Revolve with all the bits and bobs can't wait to try it.
Dynavap has been my go to vape recently as i've had to reduce consumption and give up combustion but absolutely love the hit i get from such small amounts hoping the stem will complement the dyna :).
The stem looks fantastic by the way and the engineering seems to be on another level compared to anything else

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Yes, all the remaining orders will be shipped on Monday :rockon:

It was a little busier than expected that's for sure... :D I've learnt a lot so it was a great experience and I just can't wait to go back to designing now :)
Lets hope all your hairs still have the same colour ;). I'd imagine something like that can be very stressful. Glad to hear you can focus on designing again now.

And about that ... On the promo material for the sense i've noticed a 40-70W range. Can I ask, what made you decide on the 40W as the lowest setting? Why I ask; I've build a simple DIY IH a month back, and found I've been really enjoying a lower wattage setting, like 8V @3.9A or even lower at 7V @3.4A. I find that my ti tip really benefits from it as well. Sure, heating times are longer (20+ sec), but awesome hits with completely even roasts. 70W as a max seems great though.

Last edited:
OGablogian,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
On the promo material for the sense i've noticed a 40-70W range. Can I ask, what made you decide on the 40W as the lowest setting? Why I ask; I've build a simple DIY IH a month back, and found I've been really enjoying a lower wattage setting, like 8V @3.9A or even lower at 7V @3.4A. I find that my ti tip really benefits from it as well. Sure, heating times are longer (20+ sec), but awesome hits with completely even roasts. 70W as a max seems great though.
40W is not the minimum I just didn't fit more on the picture haha. It will be around 30W

Clp2k

Hello, sorry for teh late reply...i ordered the Pre Sale Bundle (Revolve and Reload) and paid approximately 35eu customs...but didn't regret it for a second, absolutely a game changer :)

Thanks Brenyo received my revolve today 100% works significant cooling over the M which is the main reason i wanted an aftermarket cooling stem.
i've only tried it with air flow fully open so lots of options to try yet
really liking it though looks and feels high quality looking forward to try some of your other products.
I 3D printed a holder for the revolve just needs 3mm trimmed of the tread as its originally for the omni Thingiverse but works a treat

Top Bottom