Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I have only one doubt, using the glass stem seem that the tip is too loose in it. Removing the assembly from the reload magnet the tip comes off from the stem remaining on the reload. This happen also when the stem is cold. Does anybody have noticed the same?

I'm using with a TI tip 5 fins of 2018 or 2019.
Please try to change the o-rings to the ones that came with the Revolve, fresh o-rings can make a huge difference.

If it’s still coming out then it’s probably over the allowed tolerance, please get in touch in PM then 🙂

xChapita

Mine finally landed at home!!
I had a ti-woody s 2018 (i think) never upgraded, and this thing is totally a game changer. Vapor is so cool and fresh, dyna with this is a total new masterpiece! And the most interesting thing is that I still need to understand and try all the possible combination that MH give us.
I was looking for a rule changer upgrade since a while, MH definitely hit and passed the target, awesome job, can wait to see other from them!

I have only one doubt, using the glass stem seem that the tip is too loose in it. Removing the assembly from the reload magnet the tip comes off from the stem remaining on the reload. This happen also when the stem is cold. Does anybody have noticed the same?

I'm using with a TI tip 5 fins of 2018 or 2019.
Show image!

Pepeluis33

Still waiting mine (silver reload) so can't try but this happens to me with many glass stems. The tricks I use to avoid this issue are: remove the last o-ring so tip can be inserted deeper and do not lubber the o-rings with wax/oil, use just a bit of saliva/water.

Last edited:
Pepeluis33,

KoopiKochie

Mine just arrived. Haven't had a chance to break it in yet because I want to pick up something nice from a local dispo.

Just a question @Brenyo or anyone who might know the answer, when I took everything out of the cardboard tube for the Revolve, there's was a loose Mad heaters branded circular magnet, same as the one that's on the Reload. Is there a certain place it goes? Or is this just an extra gift?

Can't wait to use it!

KoopiKochie,
Reactions: Brenyo

RxPlorer

Hi @Brenyo its been a while since I caught up on this thread. How is the heater development progressing? Also have you been in contact with Vestratto at all? Given how well the anvil is taking off I'd bet there's a market for high quality IH, in addition to some MAD stems.

Cheers

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hi @Brenyo its been a while since I caught up on this thread. How is the heater development progressing? Also have you been in contact with Vestratto at all? Given how well the anvil is taking off I'd bet there's a market for high quality IH, in addition to some MAD stems.

Cheers
We’re getting close but there’s still no proper beta just yet. Yes, I was talking to John a while back about these

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
We’re getting close but there’s still no proper beta just yet. Yes, I was talking to John a while back about these
Any chance that with an anvil version, the spiral, mouthpiece and control-ring stay compatible/interchangable, so you'd only have to switch the body/stem part?

Only 12-15 hours left to go! (as long as theyre punctual *knocks on wood*)!

OGablogian,

Sbeps92

Please try to change the o-rings to the ones that came with the Revolve, fresh o-rings can make a huge difference.

If it’s still coming out then it’s probably over the allowed tolerance, please get in touch in PM then 🙂
at the end issue was simply solved heating a bit more the tip..that seems helped the orings sticks to the glass better.
So no troubles also on the glass stem, thanks anyway for the super efficient and proactive answer!
With glass on it's real gorgeous!!

Can't wait for the woody stem release..they will come in different wood types, you already know?
Keep going guys!!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m really having a hard time deciding which tip I’m going to pair my, yet to be received, raw Ti Revolve. Normally I throw a 7 fin on a favorite new stem but I’m thinking the ‘21 might look really nice. 🤔 But the 5 fin Ti tip is so elegant. Kind of like the Revolve. And some of the SS tips hit so hard. Maybe a SS ‘19. Damn. 🤔

My polished titanium Revolve and green Reload arrived today. Ontario, Canada checking in - luckily no customs or duty charges through the regular tracked post. @Brenyo fit and finish is excellent on both items, not a can't wait to test the performance.
I sourced a new 2019SS phantom tip with a standard cap for the Revolve. As soon as everything is cleaned up i'll compare to my 21M and BB9 with a 2020 ti tip/standard cap. Just need to get through one more work day...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m really having a hard time deciding which tip I’m going to pair my, yet to be received, raw Ti Revolve. Normally I throw a 7 fin on a favorite new stem but I’m thinking the ‘21 might look really nice. 🤔 But the 5 fin Ti tip is so elegant. Kind of like the Revolve. And some of the SS tips hit so hard. Maybe a SS ‘19. Damn. 🤔
I always thought the 7fin LE was the prettiest of the tips due to that camshafty look it had, but I really like the look of both the 21Omni tip and the 21VonG tip. I have gone with the latter for now...
Revolve.jpg

I gotta say that that is one of the sexiest pieces of kit I have right there...

Chickajackeen

at the end issue was simply solved heating a bit more the tip..that seems helped the orings sticks to the glass better.
So no troubles also on the glass stem, thanks anyway for the super efficient and proactive answer!
With glass on it's real gorgeous!!

Can't wait for the woody stem release..they will come in different wood types, you already know?
Keep going guys!!
My titanium stem is very tight and hard to put on over o rings, even lubed w spit. The glass is much easier so guessing tolerances aren't exact. Also one of my glass stems has the hole slightly off center so it doesn't line up, enough to bother me.
I would order a few more but not worth shipping. My nephew broke one and the other is lost. All within a week! Fml

Chickajackeen,

FROMTHE6IX

Which did you decide lol, for me, my raw ti will be vong 21 my black will be phantom 19 tip and rosium is the 21m rosium tip

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Having not had the chance to actually try one of these lovely stems out, I need to say that @Brenyo has truly been going above and beyond with my order…what a sweetheart and true stand up guy. These are the manufacturers that are meant to stay in the game - I’ll be around and can’t wait to try it! Best of success

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Any chance that with an anvil version, the spiral, mouthpiece and control-ring stay compatible/interchangable, so you'd only have to switch the body/stem part?

Only 12-15 hours left to go! (as long as theyre punctual *knocks on wood*)!
That would be the easiest way, I'd make the anvil stem ID 8mm so that it's compatible with DV coolers.

Yes, that's the plan. What wood exatcly I'm not sure of yet.

Also one of my glass stems has the hole slightly off center so it doesn't line up, enough to bother me.
Please send an email to us with the order no

FROMTHE6IX

Everyone, please make sure to clean the stem very thoroughly with ISO before the first use (especially the coloured ones), some of them seems to have a lot of extra residue from PVD. We'll start cleaning them thoroughly before shipping them out from now.
Should we take it apart and leave it in iso for 30mins then rinse with hot water?

FROMTHE6IX,

rvarick

Everyone, please make sure to clean the stem very thoroughly with ISO before the first use (especially the coloured ones), some of them seems to have a lot of extra residue from PVD. We'll start cleaning them thoroughly before shipping them out from now.
Always a good suggestion, for ANY device honestly! I gave mine a brief, disassembled ISO soak, followed by a thorough hot water mix, and then dried everything in front of a fan before reassembling. All-in-all it took ~30 mins before it was ready to go (mostly the drying).

Speaking of the PVD, how are the different finishes holding up "out in the wild" may I ask? I saw a stray comment on Reddit about the black potentially flaking on someone's, but mine seems solid so far :shrug:. And hope today's the day for folks still waiting on theirs to be delivered!

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Should we take it apart and leave it in iso for 30mins then rinse with hot water?
No need to soak for a long time, just dip it in iso and wipe it off straight away with a tissue on the outside and use q-tip or pipe cleaner on the inside.

Speaking of the PVD, how are the different finishes holding up "out in the wild" may I ask? I saw a stray comment on Reddit about the black potentially flaking on someone's, but mine seems solid so far :shrug:. And hope today's the day for folks still waiting on theirs to be delivered!
It's only "flaking" if there was a leftover burr somewhere which got the PVD coating instead of the surface below. When that burr pops off it will show the raw ti below, but the coating won't (at least shouldn't) come off any further.

Top Bottom