Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

rvarick

Welp, my Revolve was allegedly out for delivery today after being due last week, but later was updated to “held at customer’s request” :\. This is unfortunately quite commonplace with the USPS nowadays, where they falsify scans to cover up delays. SMH. As with before, it could be worse, and I suppose it’s one thing slowing down my VAS (avoiding the shipping headaches)! Hope others are starting to see theirs pop up finally!

Last edited:
rvarick,
  • Sad
Reactions: Brenyo
Welp, my Revolve was allegedly out for delivery today after being due last week, but later was updated to “held at customer’s request” :\. This is unfortunately quite commonplace with the USPS nowadays, where they falsify scans to cover up delays. SMH. As with before, it could be worse, and I suppose it’s one thing slowing down my VAS (avoiding the shipping headaches)! Hope others are starting to see theirs pop up finally!
Mine processed through Langley on Jan. 22, but no update since! I’m hoping it’s soon!

Planck

believes in Dog
here in Canada I have to pay tax on vaping products even on stuff I get from the states...... un less its regular mail, that seems to sneak by fine but any third party shipping and I get nailed
Yes the courier companies get a commision on the fees they collect and they get to charge you ridiculously high brokerage fees for collecting the duty and taxes. Canada Post has no such motivations. If the value in $ CDN is over 200 and Customs decides to open the package you get dinged, usually not.

My CH order sailed right through. :)
You got a stem ordered?

So there should be no tax. I'll try to set thing up with UPS so to not pay broker fees
Bravo, you can absolutely do your own customs clearance.
There are 3 potential fees involved.
Duty. May or may not apply, these are generally small amounts
Tax. In Canada it's GST and PST based on the value in CDN $ based on the current exchange rate. If the value is over $200 you will pay tax.
Brokerage fees. What the carrier is charging you for customs clearance, essentially filling out a piece of paper. Lube is extra Canada Post charges $7 for this.

This is similar to how most countries do it afaik.

Nice looking products, enjoy, peeps.

BlazeDis

Having played with my Revolve constantly since Friday I have to say I really love it. The most stand out feature to me is the spinning mouthpiece, it's everything i've always wanted, no stinkin' x-rings and silky smooth spinning.
Hi the spinning feature on mine seems to have a lot of movement up and down if that makes sense . It’s spins freely but you can push it up and down about 1mm just gives it a flimsy feel I think . Just wondering if anyone else’s is like this

BlazeDis,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hi the spinning feature on mine seems to have a lot of movement up and down if that makes sense . It’s spins freely but you can push it up and down about 1mm just gives it a flimsy feel I think . Just wondering if anyone else’s is like this
Please try twisting the DRC tube while pushing it in, the end of the tube should be level with the mouthpiece when it's touching the cooler / symbol part.

You can also double check if these 2 pieces are connecting without a gap:

Last edited:
Brenyo,
Reactions: Whisper

BlazeDis

Please try twisting the DRC tube while pushing it in, the end of the tube should be level with the mouthpiece when it's touching the cooler / symbol part.

You can also double check if these 2 pieces are connecting without a gap:

Hi thanks will try that later . When it’s seated should it not turn at all (spin) ?

BlazeDis,
Reactions: Brenyo

rvarick

I received my Revolve stem yesterday afternoon. Some initial impressions are: first, it looks amazing and super refined! I wasn't sure if I was going to love the finned body, and expected I'd probably swap it out for the glass body. However, it looks perfect, and much slimmer in person. I couldn't rationalize "downgrading" the look (IMO) with the glass body. The whole package just fits together so well. The black has just a perfect level of matte to the finish as well. The packaging it came in was also very refined and well thought out. An added bonus was that I've been trying to find something to store an 18mm glass stem I have to no avail, but it turns out the cardboard Revolve tube fits this perfectly. I love when cross-compatible stuff like this works out!

Another observation is the website/manual could possibly benefit from more detailed disassembly and reassembly instructions for folks like me who are paranoid about breaking things. I took everything apart to clean it before using it, and was a little unsure on how to remove the mouthpiece at first. I think because everything was clean (and not lubed-lol) the mouthpiece and airflow tube were in there pretty tight, and I was afraid to pull them out. Once I got it apart and oiled the o-ring it works much better now, but it was mildly scary at first with the force required, along with a scrape/click noise for a second.

As far as performance - this stem is amazing. The cooling it offers is unparalleled by others I own, with the exception of *maybe* still the BB9. Otherwise, as a person who also owns a Vortex and an Omni as other "premium" options, this stem totally surpasses them. MadHeaters hit the ball out of the park with this one. Looking forward to using this stem more later today! Shown below is a picture of my setup with a 2019 Ti tip and PhantoM cap.

Last edited:

stonedmallone

The parcel is still in China unfortunately, it got delayed quite a bit because of their new year holiday :( I hope that we'll get a date shortly for it's arrival so I can let the customers know.
Thank you for keeping everyone in the loop! I know I don't mind waiting at all, hopefully no one is giving you a hard time!

noobvaperct

Does Revolve sell oring oil? I didn’t know we had to do this..didn’t know that was even a thing. Username checks out.

noobvaperct,

kokolokokolokon

That's just darn sexy.

Payed the taxes, PostNL will deliver in 4-6 days :') I could walk to The Hague, grab it myself and walk back in that time.

@Brenyo you didn't vote for brexit, now did you ;)?
My Revolver+Reload has been pending customs processing since January 25....no news...and when they are processed, I have already read that they can take 60 days if they want...:shit::huh::cry::shrug:
Fuck brexit... and fuck customs...

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
. I couldn't rationalize "downgrading" the look (IMO) with the glass body.
I think the glass stem looks cool and futuristic.
Can't go wrong with either though....

IMG-20220203-113348.jpg

Gold paired with black looks very sophisticated.
IMG-20220203-113516.jpg

Sbeps92

Mine finally landed at home!!
I had a ti-woody s 2018 (i think) never upgraded, and this thing is totally a game changer. Vapor is so cool and fresh, dyna with this is a total new masterpiece! And the most interesting thing is that I still need to understand and try all the possible combination that MH give us.
I was looking for a rule changer upgrade since a while, MH definitely hit and passed the target, awesome job, can wait to see other from them!

I have only one doubt, using the glass stem seem that the tip is too loose in it. Removing the assembly from the reload magnet the tip comes off from the stem remaining on the reload. This happen also when the stem is cold. Does anybody have noticed the same?

I'm using with a TI tip 5 fins of 2018 or 2019.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I think the glass stem looks cool and futuristic.
Can't go wrong with either though....

IMG-20220203-113348.jpg

Gold paired with black looks very sophisticated.
IMG-20220203-113516.jpg

Ow, WOW. I mean ... I've probably stated a few times before ;) that im fully team polished titanium look. But those do look very beautiful.

And glass ... Cooling-wise, hard to beat. Plus, that spiral <3

Question to the vong-ti-tip en 5-fin-ti-tip holders; they both have 2 adjust-a-bowl settings, full and half bowl, correct?

Edit: YAAAASSS! tomorrow between 12:45 - 15:15. Gonna grab me some nice haze later today.

Last edited:

Squidge

Butane powered
Ow, WOW. I mean ... I've probably stated a few times before ;) that im fully team polished titanium look. But those do look very beautiful.

And glass ... Cooling-wise, hard to beat. Plus, that spiral <3

Question to the vong-ti-tip en 5-fin-ti-tip holders; they both have 2 adjust-a-bowl settings, full and half bowl, correct?

Edit: YAAAASSS! tomorrow between 12:45 - 15:15. Gonna grab me some nice haze later today.
The five fin ti tip belonging to my Omnivap XL has three positions - full, half, and quarter bowl.

Top Bottom