Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Well, here it is. :nod: It is beautiful and it hits very nicely. Going to have to spend some time playing with it in all it's configurations and forms, but it work very well in a standard config with reduced air port flow with a 21 Nona tip.
Revolve.jpg

The only concern I have so far is how tight the tip connection is, which is very tight. Normally this wouldn't matter as the only time I tend to remove a tip is for deep cleaning, but with the screen feature the tip will be coming off and on more often. I am going to have to use more lubricant I suspect.
Added: Much more manageable with better lube than spit. ;)
My Beta did that when new and got 'broke in' at some point. I put a little drool on the o-rings for lube and it works great every time now.

TommyDee,
Reactions: cybrguy

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I'd rather tips were harder to remove than easier. Removing the captive cap from some of my slightly smaller diameter tips can pull them out of their stem which is annoying.
@Brenyo I'd be interested in buying a return of warrantied stems that weren't wide enough, I'm in the UK😉. Ordered a Reload (in silver so I'm being patient) but couldn't get the monies together for the Revolve.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
I'd rather tips were harder to remove than easier. Removing the captive cap from some of my slightly smaller diameter tips can pull them out of their stem which is annoying.
@Brenyo I'd be interested in buying a return of warrantied stems that weren't wide enough, I'm in the UK😉. Ordered a Reload (in silver so I'm being patient) but couldn't get the monies together for the Revolve.

Have the same problem with my hula glass stem (when its hot), 2019 SS tip and captive cap. Always have to hold the lower fins when removing the cap. Apparently hot glass expands, who knew ;)

We're planning a questionnaire later on regarding these so we can get a lot more feedback
User-feedback, neat! I'd be happy to participate.

and improve on them for next year's model.
Can you make it play the instrumental intro of cypress hill's 'hits from the bong' when spinning? ;)

Edit: Just found out that intro is basically a Dusty Springfield sample. Cool :D. For the rural US market.

Monday 24 January 2022
06:10
Your item is currently with Customs in the destination country.
"This item is still being assessed by the destination customs authority."
Pretty sure those mf-ers are getting high now ..

Last edited:

blublu

My Beta did that when new and got 'broke in' at some point. I put a little drool on the o-rings for lube and it works great every time now.
Wow this helped a lot. I was gonna make a post cuz i found it hard to get the tip in (lol) but using a bit of saliva as lube on the o-rings allowed me to push it in with a little bit of force.

Btw everything feels so great! From the packaging to the feel of the stems. And the reload feels like the perfect size. Thanks for all the extras Brenyo! The glass stem feels and looks great too, kinda surprised I like the way it looks and feels more than the Ti!

This is my first dynavap. i actually ordered an MVS but luckily learned about the Revolve a day after, so returned the unused MVS and i’m pretty glad I did!

Havent got to actually try the vapor yet, maybe i’ll chime tomorrow about that. Thanks for the comments in this thread and thanks Brenyo for making this :)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Oh noo please don't be like dyanvap and make a new stem or new version yearly,
Even if @Brenyo's intention is not to have yearly updates, updates to a first release version are sure to happen. While Brenyo created a reasonably large and robust Beta team, the hundreds (at least) of new customers will likely have some ideas the beta crew didn't envision that may well be good additions to the product.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Even if @Brenyo's intention is not to have yearly updates, updates to a first release version are sure to happen. While Brenyo created a reasonably large and robust Beta team, the hundreds (at least) of new customers will likely have some ideas the beta crew didn't envision that may well be good additions to the product.

Would be really neat if the inner parts stay interchangable. Don't rly mind buying a 2.0 body somewhere in the future though.

FROMTHE6IX

Would be really neat if the inner parts stay interchangable. Don't rly mind buying a 2.0 body somewhere in the future though.
Yeah I agree with this, I don't want to end up buying another stem again, also that I did buy the 3 stem bundle..and I wouldn't want it to be "old" the next year

FROMTHE6IX,
Reactions: Squidge

Brenyo

Manufacturer
We definitely plan to keep the parts interchangeable and the cooling spiral will likely not change for a good while which is the most expensive part, maybe just the symbols.

Yeah I agree with this, I don't want to end up buying another stem again, also that I did buy the 3 stem bundle..and I wouldn't want it to be "old" the next year
If / when there is a new version and you'd like to update it with new features (if you need those at all, because there aren't enough options already :D ) it will likely be fairly cheap as we'll offer the new parts separately.

And who knows, maybe you can get two V3 Revolves for your V1 in a few years :D

LovesColdCatEars

As soon as my little reclaim mesh was full I took it out, placed it together with some herbs in my Ti tip, vaped it and it was awesome!
Not only did it work very well the reclaim also became dry and was easily brushed off.Tha
That's a fuckin' nice kitty you got there! :D

LovesColdCatEars,
  • Love
Reactions: N0BI

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
Can't get payment to go through on your system. Want me to paypal it to you?

HughJundys,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Unfortunately PayPal doesn't allow vape businesses to open an account with them anymore :(

Most of the time it's either the foreign currency fraud detection, in that case you have reply to the bank's text to allow the payment and try again or it could be the VPN as well. If none of those 2 then please try it with another card if you have

Brenyo,

CastIronHits

Slightly Crispy
My bank had to remove the verification requirement for Viva because their requests were severely delayed (not showing up until the next day.) Contact your institution and see if this is an option.

CastIronHits,
Reactions: Brenyo
Hi all, first post here is a review, I hope it's helpful to someone...
(With a bit of luck, I'll nail it with posting the pictures and they don't break any rules, I'm still learning the allowed/correct terminology and photo content.) I will be posting this to Reddit soon too.
EDIT: After minor frustration with photos, I just realised that Imgur doesnt like FC.

I recently bought a Revolve and Reload bundle from MadHeaters, after a brief email exchange with @Brenyo (who couldn't have been more helpful!). I requested a green minipot to help speed the order along, due to low stock of some parts at time of purchase.

With my order, I received a couple of freebies due to a manufacturing error in them (cosmetic only).

Here's what I received (after unboxing and setting up):
(Excluding the Dynavap Lanyard)

1.jpg

2.jpg

And here is how I have the Reload set up:

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

StashTube Lid Magnet modification:

6.jpg

Glass Stem and Direct Airflow Tube storage:

7.jpg

8.jpg

As for the Revolve...

...my preferred set up (after 24hrs use) is to have the draw resistance set to half way, and the airport set to just half of the small opening. The tip I have for it is the 2020 5 fin Ti tip with a captive cap.
I'm keeping the titanium stem on for now, as I have to go outside to vape, and don't want to risk breaking the glass stem. I'll save it for when I vape indoors.

The colour of the Rainbow stem was a last minute decision when I ordered. I was going to stay with plain titanium, as I felt that the Rainbow colours looked a bit tacky... I am SO glad I got the rainbow, the colours are beautiful, and glisten nicely when rotating over a single flame torch.

I also ended up locking the mouthpiece, as it feels a bit weird and loose when it is free-spinning, and also you can adjust draw resistance using the mouthpiece mid-draw. Perhaps the free-spin is good for some people, but its just not for me.

Now I'm no pro-vaper, I only started on the M about a month ago. But I got hooked on it and no longer combust (I was a full-time J smoker for years, and it was destroying my lungs).
I decided to upgrade, and almost went for the MVS, but this dropped just in time. Not to mention that I'm in the UK, so shipping is easy.
I've fallen in love with the Revolve, the vapes really are as cool as everyone says. I even cleared an entire bowl in 2 hits (1 hit on each heat-up). The first was incredible flavour, that I savoured on a slow exhale. The second hit was some flavour, with an almighty cloud, and only a minor cough at the end (it was a BIG hit!!).
Absolutely love it!

One thing I want to try still is different tip and cap combos. I get through a bowl pretty quick (big draws though), so I'd like to try the Ti tip with a low-temp cap (don't own one yet), and later today I'll try the SS tip with captive cap see if the slower heat-up will prolong the draw and heat the dry herb more evenly.

Onto the Reload:

I received, in total, 1 keyring crown, 2 lids, 2 abv pots, 1 minipot and 2 base pots. (Thank you so much Brenyo)

After a bit of playing, I've got it set up like you see in the photos, the "Monster Reload" (or FrankenLoad?). I removed the pin from one of the abv pots and use it to store the O-rings, Gauzes/Screens, an alcohol wipe, and a 2021 SS M tip (haven't tried this tip with it yet). The pin from the pot underneath sufficiently blocks the hole in the base of the storage pot, so no abv leaks through from underneath when the Reload is upturned.

Using the Reload to de-cap, de-bowl, refill, tamp down and re-cap is a cinch after a couple of tries. It's so good to have everything in hand, rather than laid out over a table in front of you.

Leftover from the FrankenLoad is 1 base pot, 1 lid and one crown. Which I put together with a Dynavap lanyard I had lying around, for ultimate portability.

The Glass stem and Direct Airflow Tube...

...are currently on standby in their respective delivery packaging, but modified slightly so they fit together in the Revolve cardboard delivery packaging

StashTube:

In the tube with the Revolve stem, I received a MadHeaters magnet. When playing around with things yesterday, I noticed that the magnet is the right size to fit into the opening of the StashTube. So after fumbling through a draw of randoms nuts and bolts, I fount a plastic bolt with two plastic nuts, that fits VERY snuggly inside the lid. I then added a metal washer and metal nut onto the end, trimmed the bolt, and put the magnet on the end.
This will be used after the cap has cooldown-clicked, to check if the product has finished it's heating cycles or whether there's any left in it. It can also be used to de-bowl when on the move and dont have the reload to hand. With that in mind, I dont think the plastic is likely to get hot enough to melt.

In summary:

I think the Revolve stem and Reload pot system are great bits of kit. Everything seems to work as it should, there are no exposed sharp/rough surfaces, and all aspects of the both items appear to be very well thought out and implemented. Not to mention that, in my eyes, the Revolve stem in Rainbow colourway and the Reload pots (in any configuration) are absolutely beautiful.

Bring on the Sense I say. If it's as well thought out as these products, it's going to be a winner!

I'd call that money well spent:

Just to clarify; I received nothing, nor have I been promised anything, to write a/this review. This is all my own opinion on products I spent my own money on. I'm just really that impressed. From customer service to product quality, I couldn't ask for more!

Last edited:

SonicBacon

As soon as my little reclaim mesh was full I took it out, placed it together with some herbs in my Ti tip, vaped it and it was awesome!
Not only did it work very well the reclaim also became dry and was easily brushed off.
Hey N0BI, I am curious how you prepped the bowl for this. Did you put the reclaim covered screen in first, then the herb? Or the herb first then the screen? Or screen somewhere in the middle? I don’t know how much of a difference it would make but I look forward to playing around with this. Cheers.

N0BI

Title Error
Hey N0BI, I am curious how you prepped the bowl for this. Did you put the reclaim covered screen in first, then the herb? Or the herb first then the screen? Or screen somewhere in the middle? I don’t know how much of a difference it would make but I look forward to playing around with this. Cheers.
I just threw it in there first. Next time I guess I'll put it in the middle to see how that works out but I believe that the results may be the same. I wont however put it last cause I think it will probably touch the cap at some point.

Last edited:

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I just threw it in there first. Next time I guess I'll put it in the middle to see how that works out but I believe that the results may be the same. I wont however put it last cause I think it will probably touch the cap at some point.
I actually put it in last with the reclaim facing the herb, the other side is usually fairly clean. This way the herb will act as a filter and it gets a little more heat at the cap side

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
ok ok the revolve is looking good 👍 but lets talk some turkey @Brenyo , what is the word on the sense ????? what kind of progress are you making, do you at least have a tentative date to send out units to beta testers???

I leave you with this obscure reference that keeps coming to my mind when I think about the sense.

Who will rise and who will sing?
Who's going to stand his ground and who's going to blink?
Surge forward from Van Cortlandt Park, like frightened sheep.
Spirit throngs that hoist us high, three thousand warriors deep.
Spray our dreams on any surface where the paint will stick!
Try to time the rhythm, listen for the click?
Rise if you're sleeping, stay awake!
We are young supernovas and the heat's about to break!

Brenyo

Manufacturer
ok ok the revolve is looking good 👍 but lets talk some turkey @Brenyo , what is the word on the sense ????? what kind of progress are you making, do you at least have a tentative date to send out units to beta testers???
We're still working on the sensor unfortunately, the rest of it looks very promising. A new prototype is expected by the end of February, if that goes well then we'll probably send out a few plastic box or barebone sense to the beta testers.
We're hoping for a summer release, but it's very hard to estimate even if I have final working unit in my hands.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
We're still working on the sensor unfortunately, the rest of it looks very promising. A new prototype is expected by the end of February, if that goes well then we'll probably send out a few plastic box or barebone sense to the beta testers.
We're hoping for a summer release, but it's very hard to estimate even if I have final working unit in my hands.
much thanks for the answer! while I'm sure everyone including myself wish it was sooner, I'm still going to wait for it. thanks for the update and transparency, and I wish you much success in the meantime !

LovesColdCatEars

I received my silver Revolve bundle and green Reload bundle today and I must say my initial impression is that they are high quality products, very well thought out. 👍 The packaging is fantastic, both recyclable and reusable so a big thumbs up for that as well. The QR codes for the instructions on the packaging is also nice touch, no unnecessary use of product that would have most likely have found it's was into a landfill.

The green finish on the Reload is beautiful, I was expecting a shiny green but it's actually a satin finish and the texture feels really nice to hold. The decapper works great, the cap even snaps back to the middle of the magnet after you lift the tip away. I have yet to try the other features but the fit and finish is excellent all around. I bought this just to check it out as I never vape away from home but after receiving it I'm actually going to use it regularly.

From the pictures and videos I had seen, I thought the Revolve was going to be a much fatter stem than it is and I'm very pleased with how slim it actually turned out to be. I was worried that the silver finish was going to be a "hyper silver" making it look cheap but that is not the case at all. The finish is exactly the same as on my Simrell MVS and looks very classy/refined. All the parts snap together nice and snug with no rattles, seems a very lightweight yet solid device.

I've only put 1 bowl through it so far, using the same Ti tip and cap from my MVS and I tried to set the same draw resistance with the DRC and the airport fully closed for a direct comparison. The vapour is noticeably cooler than the MVS and the stem gets noticeably hotter in the fin area, no problem when holding it before the fins though. I can actually feel the stem soaking the heat away from the vapour as I draw on it, so to me that means the stem is doing what it should. I look forward to trying it in many different settings, the possibilities seem endless and almost overwhelming at first when I realized how many different ways you can actually hit this thing.

A big thanks to Mad Heaters for the excellent products and a thank you for including the extra glass stems and a cool magnet with my order. In the future, if the condenser becomes available I'll most certainly be looking to buy some extra parts as I'd love to have a glass Revolve to use on my Mighty.

Top Bottom