Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Brenyo, have you ever considered fumed glass? I think the spiral condenser creating a spiraled vapor path, can have some real neat effects on the glass?

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Brenyo, have you ever considered fumed glass? I think the spiral condenser creating a spiraled vapor path, can have some real neat effects on the glass?
I don't think that it's possible to make with the precision that we need unfortunately.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
This review has been long coming. Reload 2.

This is probably the best piece of vapor related equipment I have ever brought. Zero smell with the reload. I tried Jayrz and found it still smelt, rubbish it had one job.

The top debowler compartment is genius. I never saved AVB before, but I also discovered a great way to consume it. Empty gel capsules. They are really cheap and using the reload I now have a constant supply. One capsule is enough to give you a very mild buzz. Handy when you can't vape.

The reload feels great in the hand, I like the smaller chamber on top, and bigger on the bottom. I use the bottom to reload the top when it's empty. The reload is more stable to reload from the top chamber.

I am really impressed with the reload. It's the essential vape accessory you did not know you needed.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While I completely disagree with your comment on Jyarz, I love my Reloads, both my gen 1 and my gen 2. Sturdy, lightweight, great containers and useful tools as well. And while they pair extremely well, and are particularly useful for Tempests and Revolves due to their built in MH tools, they make outstanding companions for any vape one takes out of the house. And whether home or out, they are the perfect heat sink to cool off your Tempest or other induction heated device.

This review has been long coming. Reload 2.

This is probably the best piece of vapor related equipment I have ever brought. Zero smell with the reload. I tried Jayrz and found it still smelt, rubbish it had one job.

The top debowler compartment is genius. I never saved AVB before, but I also discovered a great way to consume it. Empty gel capsules. They are really cheap and using the reload I now have a constant supply. One capsule is enough to give you a very mild buzz. Handy when you can't vape.

The reload feels great in the hand, I like the smaller chamber on top, and bigger on the bottom. I use the bottom to reload the top when it's empty. The reload is more stable to reload from the top chamber.

I am really impressed with the reload. It's the essential vape accessory you did not know you needed.
Really, 1 capsule of avb give you a mild buzz 😳 must really be something wrong with me. I eat 10 grams and feel nothing at all. So I trow my avb away

Edit: I must say that no edible never got me high

Jenny.2.play,
Reactions: chimpybits

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Stand for the Wand

IMG_0762.jpg

chimpybits

Really, 1 capsule of avb give you a mild buzz 😳 must really be something wrong with me. I eat 10 grams and feel nothing at all. So I trow my avb away

Edit: I must say that no edible never got me high
Me too and lord knows I've tried. There's a thread here about that. I've resigned myself to inhaling (vaping) only.

chimpybits,
  • Wow
Reactions: endof3d

SteveOG

Just wanted to find out more as new to MH. If I buy Revolve 2 with Tip and Caps will that be around the same price as the Tempest when it comes out? Trying to work out costs and what I get for the money. Advice appreciated.

SteveOG,

Petetbay

Just wanted to find out more as new to MH. If I buy Revolve 2 with Tip and Caps will that be around the same price as the Tempest when it comes out? Trying to work out costs and what I get for the money. Advice appreciated.
Revolve 2 are few and discounted as well as the tips and caps, depending on the options somewhere around £135 before shipping for ti tipped & ti stem. Tempest starts @ £175 wood stem to £207 for ti stem before shipping and whatever discount they give on release and color options you choose. Search the Tempest on the site to get the estimated prices on Tempest stuff.

SteveOG

Revolve 2 are few and discounted as well as the tips and caps, depending on the options somewhere around £135 before shipping for ti tipped & ti stem. Tempest starts @ £175 wood stem to £207 for ti stem before shipping and whatever discount they give on release and color options you choose. Search the Tempest on the site to get the estimated prices on Tempest stuff.
Thanks for that. The Tempest comes as the complete package then wheras the Revolve you need to but the individual parts?

SteveOG,

Petetbay

The Tempest comes as the complete package then wheras the Revolve you need to but the individual parts?
The Tempest is a stem and a head and everything is available separately(not sure at the release), the Revolve is just a stem, you could put a Tempest head on a Revolve stem. The Tempest stem is a updated version of a Revolve stem basicly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom