• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Loto Labs Lux (formerly Evoke)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Did you changed the settings? factory settings are 40/60, for bigger clouds it's better to change settings to 60/100... maybe they put a bit of PG for their video... although with my mod I can get big clouds and even milk a water tool!

PPN,

Seriouscollector420

I never tried the app yet which must be where these two settings are, you mean you can't use it without the app?

Did you changed the settings? factory settings are 40/60, for bigger clouds it's better to change settings to 60/100... maybe they put a bit of PG for their video... although with my mod I can get big clouds and even milk a water tool!

Seriouscollector420,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I never tried the app yet which must be where these two settings are, you mean you can't use it without the app?
Sorry to be late to reply. Factory settings are pre-installed in the unit so you can use it, but settings are:
- 40% pre-heat (while you don't press the button, green light)
- 60% main heat (while you press the button and light change to white)

In the App you can adjust both settings between 0-100%, I had adjust settings to 60% pre-heat and 100% main heat. Although it doesn't looks like the App is still on the Lotolabs website but maybe you can ask them...

Something I noticed which seems to make sense for me, more metal to heat equal a longer heating time. So I noticed a difference between my mod using a sort of diy Vaponic where I use only 1 susceptor and the true Vaponic mod where I use a rivet+a susceptor... first heat quasi immediately and second need a few heating up puffs.

ps: I can't find anymore the Legend App page in Lotolabs website, previously there was a page where it's was written "incoming App, stay tuned" if I remenber well (or something like that)...?

PPN,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Salutations T-Dub,

Yeah, i've done that myself since i'd say 2015. The absence was most beneficial, hence my passing by to share all the fun. My hope is that you enjoyed this even at a distance, monitoring the thread at times, possibly as i once did.

:)

Glad you agree, that's my thought absolutely. I teased about it, in attempts to offer moral support...

M'well, there's that sort of problems when i'm sure the average reader would rather get to basics with feedback from those working with Neeraj Bhardwaj, CEO at Loto Labs.

There are those who do own a Lux, after all! At least i know i feel curious, imagine them... :sherlock:

No problem, there's an official video document right here, directly uploaded by Roy the Crow (Belmont/CA):

YouTube - Loto Labs: Aim Higher (2018-Mar-6)​

It's been called "Vaping the Loto Lux" and i'd want to read comparative comments from actual Lux owners.

:D

I'm all in favour of "brighter and more interesting" stuff but, please, tell the "team" to hurry up before we've all passed away! If i may say so...

:myday:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:
So I decided to pick up some older obsure vapes to do some videos on. While doing so research found something funny. In this video you can see vapor coming from an undefined source behind the person operating the vape. Thought it was funny. Either way excited to get one in my hands and mess w it.

Xclerk,
Reactions: Jill NYC

PPN

Volute of Vapor
That's fun! Although the Lux can pulls out some serious clouds even if it was far to be the vape they promised to us when they started that Indiegogo campaign.
I modded mine and use it with a vaponic inserted in (wax only). It pulls out very big clouds!

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
That's fun! Although the Lux can pulls out some serious clouds even if it was far to be the vape they promised to us when they started that Indiegogo campaign.
I modded mine and use it with a vaponic inserted in (wax only). It pulls out very big clouds!
Got any pics

Xclerk,

Krazy

Just got the following email; only $480!!!

IT’S GONNA BE MAY!

And with May approaching, there’s no better time to treat yo’ self to the ultimate dabbing experience with a Loto Legend.

The Loto Legend delivers maximum speed and potency with every dab through the union of cutting-edge design and innovative heating technology. New to dabbing? No worries, we got you covered with all your need to know to be a pro.

Legend’s back in stock!

To sweeten the deal we’re offering a free carrying case (a $59.99 value) and free shipping (US Shipping Only) with every Legend order.

Before you checkout, don't forget your hand-lathed Legend accessory stand! Or get some new glass or other Legend accessories.

mixchu69

Just got the following email; only $480!!!

IT’S GONNA BE MAY!

And with May approaching, there’s no better time to treat yo’ self to the ultimate dabbing experience with a Loto Legend.

The Loto Legend delivers maximum speed and potency with every dab through the union of cutting-edge design and innovative heating technology. New to dabbing? No worries, we got you covered with all your need to know to be a pro.

Legend’s back in stock!

To sweeten the deal we’re offering a free carrying case (a $59.99 value) and free shipping (US Shipping Only) with every Legend order.

Before you checkout, don't forget your hand-lathed Legend accessory stand! Or get some new glass or other Legend accessories.
:doh:... 4 reviews all from 2019

PPN

Volute of Vapor
They removed the quartz nail from their store, I have a legend also and I built myself a boro nail using the susceptor holder which is the glass where you place the susceptors... although I don't use them but I inserted the end of that susceptor holder in a stainless steel capsule which act as the susceptor,heat the glass and you can put your dabs where the susceptor was going, so you are dabbing on boro. I feel that technic a lot better for taste but need longer pre-heat.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I feel that technic a lot better for taste but need longer pre-heat.
Nice hack, dabbing off metal is not great...especially at this price point so hopefully, a V2 is in the works as the original units are now looking pretty old for the vapor industry where you can dab off sapphire with IH (DrDabber Switch).

Top Bottom