• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for the best dry herb portable health concious vape please vape

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The manual recommends having your first session with the dial at 6 and I think that's a very good starting point. However, I've seen others starting much lower and others using the TM with the dial being at 10 always, you'll have a wide range of usable temps with thing thing. I personally start at 5 or 6 for the first two hits, then tempstep until 7 or 8, depending on my mood and the strain.

@AK47 AMI Yeah you'll have to test it out when you get it, also depends how you load the stem potentially, but I always start lower to milk the great flavor and low temp effects, still get great vapor too... Often I'll start around 3 or 4, and I will temp step by .5 to around 7, taking one hit at each setting. Sometimes late at night I will start at higher temp setting, less temp stepping, faster extraction... Again it also depends how much I load though (I would suggest you just put a little basket screen in front of the cooling unit in the stem, and you load that to micro dose very efficiently)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

AK47 AMI

Nice one lads @Shit Snacks the battery sounds awesome! Yes I'll be defo just having one bowl and then back on recharge again via adapter, does it tell you when it's at full charge? @Siebter yes I'll prob start at 5 and then toggle to 6 and maybe a little more... 😉 Do you need a flat screwdriver all the time to change temps?? As it looks like it 😭 also do you do a couple of burn off just at highest temp before using like usual etc or how did you guys go about it?? Eek I'm about to order it!! I don't really need to order owt additional do I... Apparently you can get the Xl8r cooling kit from the Milaana/splinter so but can get it from Vapefiend. So will just wait to see if need it really first! Which site do I buy off if in UK? Tinymightvape.eu or tinymightvape.com @Cheebsy @Shit Snacks @Siebter

UPDATE: just Been on the tinymightvape.eu page and looks really sketchy!! Dont fancy processing any funds through that?!!

Last edited:
AK47 AMI,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Yeah, it's https://tinymightvape.com/tinymightvape.eu/ for you – nothing sketchy about it. Just very slow.

Yes I'll be defo just having one bowl and then back on recharge again via adapter, does it tell you when it's at full charge?

Yeah, the LED will go off. Have a look at →the manual to get yourself familiar with how it works. Recharging the batteries after only one session is not good practice by the way, the cells will live longer when you won't keep them fully charged all the time. As @Shit Snacks mentioned, one charge will give you plenty of sessions.

Do you need a flat screwdriver all the time to change temps??

No, fingernail is good enough, it's easy to set.

also do you do a couple of burn off just at highest temp before using like usual

No.

I don't really need to order owt additional do I

Usually it is recommended to get one or two extra stems (note there are two differently sized standard stems, one short stem is included), maybe one extra cooling unit (which I never needed though...), definitely one bag of extra o rings.

Also please note that while the →dedicated TM thread is a bit of a mess, it's also full of info and sometimes even a nice read.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Nice one lads @Shit Snacks the battery sounds awesome! Yes I'll be defo just having one bowl and then back on recharge again via adapter, does it tell you when it's at full charge? @Siebter yes I'll prob start at 5 and then toggle to 6 and maybe a little more... 😉 Do you need a flat screwdriver all the time to change temps?? As it looks like it 😭 also do you do a couple of burn off just at highest temp before using like usual etc or how did you guys go about it?? Eek I'm about to order it!! I don't really need to order owt additional do I... Apparently you can get the Xl8r cooling kit from the Milaana/splinter so but can get it from Vapefiend. So will just wait to see if need it really first! Which site do I buy off if in UK? Tinymightvape.eu or tinymightvape.com @Cheebsy @Shit Snacks @Siebter

UPDATE: just Been on the tinymightvape.eu page and looks really sketchy!! Dont fancy processing any funds through that?!!

@Siebter has you covered above :nod:

I was going to say the same thing, don't put it back on the charger after just one bowl, wait till you have had at least three bowls before recharging (you likely will be able to get twice that however)... By the way since you may not know this, when you turn on the TM it will vibrate to tell you how the battery charge is. Very full it will vibrate four times, pretty full it will vibrate three times, getting low it will vibrate two times, very low it will vibrate one time... So it is easy to know when you need to recharge without getting stuck in the middle of a session! Just keeping it around level 5-6 without temp stepping Will be very efficient for the battery too

And I would add to change the temperature, not only do you not need a screwdriver, you don't really need a fingernail even, you can kind of grip it with the tip of your finger to turn... Level 1 and below is the safety switch, having it set there will make it so the power button does not do anything in case of accidental press...

Oh and do not buy the xl8r kit, it might not necessarily fit to work well in the TM, not worth the money, not worth the risk... I don't think you will need it either!

And yeah no burn off per se, maybe just let it heat up to level 6 without loading a stem, but not really necessary... Also worth cleaning some parts with iso alcohol before first use, though I admit I did not do that with mine, I normally would.

Shit Snacks,

AK47 AMI

@Shit Snacks @Siebter cheers guys, I totally hear you about the charging thing, yes even better I don't need to charge it every night! 😉👍 I'm about to pull the trigger... But I'm thinking for add ons... The glass tube 80 mm (think that's the long one yeah, is that the stem Yeah? and a bag of o rings for the cooling unit, will that be OK for now, or do I need the extra cooling unit? I've registered an account too so should be able to sort any issues out... Let me know and then I'm pulling the trigger!! Cheers lads and thanks for helping me through all this!! 😉👍

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@AK47 AMI – Yeah, the 80mm is the longer standard tube and a shorter 55mm tube is already included, just like the cooling unit, so no need to buy one extra. One Tinymight, one long stem, bag of o rings, account made → I think you're good to go. :-)

Shit Snacks

What he said! @AK47 AMI up to you if you want to get a spare short stem, but you may end up preferring to use the long stem anyway! Yeah one cooling unit should be fine for your usage too... Enjoy the wait!

Shit Snacks,

The Big Lebowski

Mise à jour: Je ne suis pas là depuis longtemps mais je me suis déjà dit que le Tinymight ou le Tetra P80 est probablement la voie à suivre?! Cependant, tous les deux en stock, que pensez-vous du crafty + s'il vous plaît? Ou quels autres seraient les mieux recommandés? Merci
Salut, je dirais même mieux le mighty, pourquoi le petit alors que le gros et selon @ Troy et moi le meilleur.

The Big Lebowski,

Mowjo

It's ordered guys!! Got the long stem and o rings. Can't wait for it!! Thanks for all your help and no doubt will be asking more questions Ince it gets here just in time for Xmas!! 😉👍
I think you'll be pretty dang happy! Going with a IH heater or lighter?

Mowjo,

AK47 AMI

Thank you big lebowski I dont understand French mate, but I translated your message, heard a lot of negatives about the mighty? Mowjo thanks mate I hope I am when he it arrives mate! 😉😀 what's IH heater? No it doesn't need a lighter does it like the dynavap etc?

Vaporware

An Induction Heater just heats up metal placed inside it (or on it like with induction stoves). You can use one to heat a VapCap instead of using a torch lighter. :)

I think Mowjo may have mixed up the threads and thought that you were getting a VapCap.

Vaporware,

Mowjo

An Induction Heater just heats up metal placed inside it (or on it like with induction stoves). You can use one to heat a VapCap instead of using a torch lighter. :)

I think Mowjo may have mixed up the threads and thought that you were getting a VapCap.
YEP lol.

I was reading two very similar ones and they were also confused with my answer.. Oops my bad!

Mowjo

Thank you big lebowski I dont understand French mate, but I translated your message, heard a lot of negatives about the mighty? Mowjo thanks mate I hope I am when he it arrives mate! 😉😀 what's IH heater? No it doesn't need a lighter does it like the dynavap etc?
Ignore me lol. I flipped around some replies. Got too deep into the fc forums.

Mowjo,

AK47 AMI

Hi guys, still waiting for my Tinymight, made the payment on the 17/11/20 and it's only just been taken out of my account lol, how long is waiting time after this? Does anyone know at all, cheers 😉👍

Shit Snacks

Hi guys, still waiting for my Tinymight, made the payment on the 17/11/20 and it's only just been taken out of my account lol, how long is waiting time after this? Does anyone know at all, cheers 😉👍

Good sign, probably should be in your hands within a couple weeks! Just a guess though

...because I actually have no idea lol

Vaporware

You can check out this thread:

I believe they take the money out of your account when they’re ready to ship though, so I agree it should be there soon. :)

Okla68

You can check out this thread:

I believe they take the money out of your account when they’re ready to ship though, so I agree it should be there soon. :)
Just read this...when AirVape opened Preorders for their Legacy, they took the money from the account the Minute you pushed PURCHASE !!! I ordered mine March 6, didnt receive it for 5 1/2 Months !!!!!
For me that was a blessing in a way. Had they Not taken out the money, I Wouldn't have had it when it was Shipping time !
As stated, didnt read the full thread, hope you Considered the AirVape Legacy as it is a Top Shelf Convection vape. I hear the same for the Tiny.

Okla68,

AK47 AMI

Just seen the money has gone out of my account and the TM should be in my hands next week!!! Eek!! Exciting times indeed... So when I get, I can just heat on level 6 with nothing in (so a little burn off!) and then ready to use yes?! Can't wait!! Do you have to grind your herb and where exactly does it go?

Shit Snacks

Just seen the money has gone out of my account and the TM should be in my hands next week!!! Eek!! Exciting times indeed... So when I get, I can just heat on level 6 with nothing in (so a little burn off!) and then ready to use yes?! Can't wait!! Do you have to grind your herb and where exactly does it go?

Yes and yes and it goes in the glass stem, in front of the screen in front of the cooling unit... Load it upside down, I also take the first part of the first hit upside down to seat the load in place.

Shit Snacks,

AK47 AMI

Yes and yes and it goes in the glass stem, in front of the screen in front of the cooling unit... Load it upside down, I also take the first part of the first hit upside down to seat the load in place.
@Shit Snacks @Siebter It's finally here!!! I'm going to try thus bad boy out, will leave on 6 first to burn off a little, don't laugh... But erm how do I use it?? 😂 is it three button press and then just keep button pressed while inhaling? And do this everytime you want to take a hit?? Cycle through temps as whatevers best and And then 3 times to turn it off? And how much is best loading in the bowl... How much is too much?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@Shit Snacks @Siebter It's finally here!!! I'm going to try thus bad boy out, will leave on 6 first to burn off a little, don't laugh... But erm how do I use it?? 😂 is it three button press and then just keep button pressed while inhaling? And do this everytime you want to take a hit?? Cycle through temps as whatevers best and And then 3 times to turn it off? And how much is best loading in the bowl... How much is too much?
Triple click to turn it on or off, yeah. It's a bit quirky because it measures the space between your first two clicks to rate if the third ckicky is your triple so you can box yourself out of you try to be super fast on the first two clicks.

Once it's on you hold the button until it vibrates and then draw for as long as you like, generally a few seconds after releasing the button too but that's optional.

I start around 4 and have fully extracted to my satisfaction by 7.5 but there's some variation in the healthy range. You can have amazing results just putting it in five or six to start with. On demand convection vapes like making long hits and extract more readily as they warm up. The Tinymight wants to extract quickly though and gives consistent results.

You can just suck some weed into the screen end of the stem and then insert it with the vape upside-down.

When it powers on it'll beep four times for a full cell, three or two for one that's close to spent.

A bit of burn off too, sure. And you might swab the inside with an iso q-tip while holding the vape upside-down.

Shit Snacks

Nice! Looks like the great @bossman already took care of you thoroughly above!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
But erm how do I use it??
@bossman already gave you a good quick start guide – don't forget there's a manual included with your device, always good to get familiar with that too. I also think this video will help you get used to your TM:

It's actually a review, but also a nice guide to get things going (I recommend not letting the cell fall into the device when swapping them like Pete does here, though, rather hold the device horizontally and slide the battery sideways. Much nicer to the contacts.).

Top Bottom