Looking for the best dry herb portable health concious vape please vape

AK47 AMI

Guys I've got my Tinymight and not been able to use it, I've managed to use it once, and when I turned it on 3 x it flashed red but I think it only gave me 1 vibration, I did 2 burn offs and then used it on levelwasto level 6, was a good hit! but then I turned it off and then turned it back on again, comes on but then try pressing the button and as it's warming it just turns off?? Can the battery have gone dead while been waiting to be unboxed?? I know you was saying don't charge but I think I've got to?? And just after a little bowl?? After a while .... Charged it for a bit but now I'm trying it but no vape coming out and when you press the button it vibrates but then but nothing seems to come out! 😭 I've plugged the charger in and it's a red light does that mean nearly empty, unfortunately I can't access the manual either! Please help?! @bossman @Shitsnacks @Siebter

Last edited by a moderator:
AK47 AMI,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

AK47 AMI

mod note: The following post is actually by @Shit Snacks. It was accidentally merged with posts by @AK47 AMI and undtortunately the best we can do is split out his text. We can't change the time or author.

Dude @AK47 AMI it does not arrive charged! Brand new battery needs to be fully charged first, also good to let it sit on the charger at least a couple hours after fully charged... No 18650 battery arrives charged, sorry that should really be written somewhere, you can't use it immediately when it arrives! Unless you already bought batteries and charged them separately... Sorry Good Luck!

Now here he is practically begging you guys for help and..........crickets.
I hope he can get his unit working and the issue is a minor adjustment.
😞

And here you are contributing nothing constructive to a thread! Yes how dare I take a few hours without checking FC :rofl:

...any experienced vaper could have told this guy that he needs to charge a battery before first use in most any vape that arrives... :rolleyes:

Devastating can't even really use it?! Trying changing levels not worked fresh bowl not worked, I feel like I'm taking it and it's on level 5 - 6 but not much coming out at all?? The unit has gone warm and so it's heating up and can hear it just not much vapour coming out, what can it be?? This is supposed to easy draw and I'm trying hard and nothing...Gutting 😭😭

Last edited by a moderator:
AK47 AMI,

arb

Semi shaved ape
Haha I obviously think very highly of it since I've been recommending it to you! I moved recently with my vapes packed up except for the firewood 7 and the tinymight which I have been using for the past six weeks almost exclusively... I've had my tinymight since December 31st So I am coming up on a full year without any issues, I even had a slight drop once that didn't affect anything negatively, but I'm still planning to buy a second one (and a second Firewood7)

I am a big advocate for on-demand vaping over any session device, yes that usually entails a bit more knowledge to use effectively, but not necessarily difficult for anyone with less experience to use without issue... If someone is looking to buy one vape, why bother with something lower end, skip to the latest and greatest, why not? We are lucky vaping has come such a long way now, none of my top recommendations were available when I began and they all make me think poorly of say Arizer or S&B products' performance now...

Anyway @AK47 AMI just place your order and put it out of your mind, there will always be people with various opinions so a decision once made should not entail further research, to preserve one's sanity!

Not sure why you are so adamantly against it, in so many different threads here, as if with an axe to grind? (Have you purchased for yourself? Have you even used one??) If you read the thread and cannot understand why anyone would purchase one, then I must question your reading comprehension... The thread is indeed flooded with irrelevant crap unfortunately, so I don't know how useful it is in general now, but literally every product thread here is going to be full of fans of that product... So to act like that is a negative thing, frankly, is fucking ridiculous!
:2c::peace:

"excuses" as if you prefer posting in a vacuum or echo chamber? come on, dude... I guess you should just not buy anything then, because everything breaks! :rolleyes:
😞

arb,

AK47 AMI

😞
Have you heard about this issue before? I'm not begging obviously, but yes I would really like to know what's happening to it or what I need to do!! And why is it doing this?! Since I've forked out enough money for it!!

AK47 AMI,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
Have you heard about this issue before? I'm not begging obviously, but yes I would really like to know what's happening to it or what I need to do!! And why is it doing this?! Since I've forked out enough money for it!!
Go look in the tinymight thread there are a lot of issues discussed and how to resolve most of them.
I really do hope it gets working and it is all it was hoped for.
🤗

arb,

AK47 AMI

😞
Go look in the tinymight thread there are a lot of issues discussed and how to resolve most of them.
I really do hope it gets working and it is all it was hoped for.
🤗

I'm sure its going to be decent once I get it working properly, the battery must be down, I've been charging it and it's still red! So I'm hoping it's that, Any idea where to look in the thread it's 300 odd pages long, I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong or the battery is not charged enough that's all it is!

AK47 AMI,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm sure its going to be decent once I get it working properly, the battery must be down, I've been charging it and it's still red! So I'm hoping it's that, Any idea where to look in the thread it's 300 odd pages long, I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong or the battery is not charged enough that's all it is!
Yeah I stop using my batteries when it buzzes twice at startup instead of three or four times.

Confirm you're using a fully charged vtc6 like the one it came with and that it's buzzing four times to indicate it's a healthy full cell when you turn it on

AK47 AMI

Yeah I stop using my batteries when it buzzes twice at startup instead of three or four times.

Confirm you're using a fully charged vtc6 like the one it came with and that it's buzzing four times to indicate it's a healthy full cell when you turn it on

Cheers guys I'll leave it charging then, no no one told me that I needed to charge it up before use!! Ok ill leave on charge today can I do this just through USB?, does the red light vanish when fully charged and how long does it take roughly!! I wondered why I didn't work!! Is that why no clouds are coming out lmao 😂😂 Glad to know it's not a fault!! Cheers @bossman !!! @arb you could have told me that if you're an experienced vaper rather than telling me to go to the thread etc looking for faults!!! 😲😠

AK47 AMI

Sorry @bossman does the tinymight dial need to be turned on while charging also or is it OK on zero, when no light is showing its fully charged yes? 😉

AK47 AMI,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Sorry @bossman does the tinymight dial need to be turned on while charging also or is it OK on zero, when no light is showingits fully charged yes? 😉
New 18650 cells don't ship charged so this is normal. I use an external charger but the manual pdf above says the red light is on while charging and turns off when it's complete

guyonthecouch

What do you all think of the Crafty +?
Check out the Bowle by Tafee, sounds like it's a better option than the crafty imo. Jorge from minivap was involved and I'm sure he put in the time and effort into making the Bowle a health conscious vape. So far it sounds like it's a great vape, pushing out clouds and user friendly. Checks a lot of boxes!

Also it's available and shipping without delay, users have reported getting their order in 2 days.. not too shabby all things considered, new company, it's the holidays and dealing with everything else in the world.

guyonthecouch,

AK47 AMI

@bossman cheers mate, yes I can't view the manual yet as I have a temporary crap phone but will be able to view it soon... Thanks dude, I have stuck it on charge and the red light has gone off, so will try again tonight! Two more last questions please... Do you always charge with tinymight dial to 0? Will the charge light still show when charging at this as mine has gone off so just want to make sure it's right etc? And once you turn on by clicking 3 times...(in on demand mode) I It vibrates (before it only vibrated once or twice... But now it's doing it 4 times! So I'm guessing thats great!) then do you keep button pressed and wait till vibrate then toke without it pressed or would you keep pressing it... The unit just kept getting a little hot yesterday at level 6 when was doing that but no vapor hardly! I'm guessing it was just the battery and will be a different experience tonight! (and what does the green light indicate when it just flashes?) sorry dude I'll prob find out but I cant view the manual yet! Will keep you posted but please do let me know and thanks again!! 😉 Rather than others who don't help!! 😠

AK47 AMI,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@bossman cheers mate, yes I can't view the manual yet as I have a temporary crap phone but will be able to view it soon... Thanks dude, I have stuck it on charge and the red light has gone off, so will try again tonight! Two more last questions please... Do you always charge with tinymight dial to 0? Will the charge light still show when charging at this as mine has gone off so just want to make sure it's right etc? And once you turn on by clicking 3 times... It vibrates (before it only vibrated once or twice... But now it's doing it 4 times! So I'm guessing thats great!) then do you keep button pressed and wait till vibrate then toke without it pressed or would you keep pressing it... The unit just kept getting a little hot yesterday at level 6 when was doing that but no vapor hardly! I'm guessing it was just the battery and will be a different experience tonight! Will keep you postdoctoral please do let me know 😉
I never put the dial at zero or ten and don't charge my batteries in the Tinymight. My useful range is around 4 to 8.

Yes, once it's powered on and buzzed three or four times to tell you the battery is charged you can just set the dial to 5 or 6, hold the fire button until it vibrates once and then take your hit while holding the button.

You'll notice a difference in the small increments between the numbers too, so take your time and try hits at 4.5 or 6.5 too.

With each new hit you should wait for the single buzz indicating it's reached temp before you start your draw.

bossman,

AK47 AMI

I never put the dial at zero or ten and don't charge my batteries in the Tinymight. My useful range is around 4 to 8.

Yes, once it's powered on and buzzed three or four times to tell you the battery is charged you can just set the dial to 5 or 6, hold the fire button until it vibrates once and then take your hit while holding the button.

You'll notice a difference in the small increments between the numbers too, so take your time and try hits at 4.5 or 6.5 too.

With each new hit you should wait for the single buzz indicating it's reached temp before you start your draw

A manual is included with the device.
@bossman nice one mate yes I'll do that but don't you keep at 0 to turn it off when finished with it? Should it start getting hot twas at level 6 too? As it did yesterday but I'm guessing it was battery running out etc and hopefully should stay cool now as fully charged etc! @Siebter I got the wooden pieces but don't find it really clear tbh mate, will be able to see download link/manual once got new phone too 👍

You might want to consider buying a battery charger and tester.
I think I might have to, any ideas where is best to get one from in the UK, also I might get a WPA and water bubbler bong thing at some point? @bossman @Siebter @Shit Snacks

AK47 AMI,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Huh I totally made two posts in here that are now removed but I got no notification that they were reported or deleted by a mod?? @pakalolo?? So confused! Edit: omg I figured it out, looks like you put my back-to-back posts, inside AK47's 5:16pm post by mistake! He had a back-to-back post I reported to be merged, and then I reported my own back-to-back post to be merged, but you merge them all together! lol

Anyway @AK47 AMI Yeah hopefully you did not harm the battery by trying to use it too much when it was dead, 18650 cells always arrive fresh new uncharged, so you have to charge them up full and it's a good idea to let them sit for an extra 2 to 6 hours still charging before the first use (don't need to do this again afterwards). If you are charging inside the TM, yes the light will go off when it's fully charged, but you can let it sit longer, or you can take it off early normally when you are not doing the first charge from new... Does not matter where the dial is set when you are charging, remember level one and below is the safety switch so the TM will not power on unless it is at level two or above (if you try to, it will give you a vibration to let you know that it is in the safety mode). And yes when you turn it on, the number of times it vibrates tells you the current battery charge level...

No reason to turn the dial down to zero after each use, unless you are storing it in a place where the button could accidentally be pressed? but if you were always going to be using it at level 6 without adjusting the dial at all, then yeah no reason to ever adjust the dial at all lol

And look up in threads here where to buy batteries, for your specific location, there are a lot of reputable stores mentioned many times in many threads here. You should just go over to the main TM thread now to post and you will get a lot more help there from a lot more people...

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Siebter I got the wooden pieces but don't find it really clear tbh mate, will be able to see download link/manual once got new phone too
The manual I linked shows exactly what those wooden sheets show – if read carefully, it should give you an idea how this thing works. Anyway, if not, ask away – though I agree with @Shit Snacks that it's about time to move that over to the official TM thread.

18650 cells always arrive fresh new uncharged, so you have to charge them up full and it's a good idea to let them sit for an extra 2 to 6 hours still charging before the first use (don't need to do this again afterwards).

Actually Li Ion cells do not need a break in period (and they don't have a memory effect either), so they can be fully charged and used right away. I think older LiPos (not sure) used to have to be initially „overcharged“, but not the type used in the TM. The battery management system in both the TM and in a dedicated charger will stop charging once the max capacity is reached anyway.

Shit Snacks

The manual I linked shows exactly what those wooden sheets show – if read carefully, it should give you an idea how this thing works. Anyway, if not, ask away – though I agree with @Shit Snacks that it's about time to move that over to the official TM thread.

Actually Li Ion cells do not need a break in period (and they don't have a memory effect either), so they can be fully charged and used right away. I think older LiPos (not sure) used to have to be initially „overcharged“, but not the type used in the TM. The battery management system in both the TM and in a dedicated charger will stop charging once the max capacity is reached anyway.

I don't know I read that about batteries somewhere at some point, multiple times, I still prefer to do it to be safe! Not really a big deal when battery cells are so easily replaceable like this though

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Huh I totally made two posts in here that are now removed but I got no notification that they were reported or deleted by a mod?? @pakalolo?? So confused! Edit: omg I figured it out, looks like you put my back-to-back posts, inside AK47's 5:16pm post by mistake! He had a back-to-back post I reported to be merged, and then I reported my own back-to-back post to be merged, but you merge them all together! lol

Anyway @AK47 AMI Yeah hopefully you did not harm the battery by trying to use it too much when it was dead, 18650 cells always arrive fresh new uncharged, so you have to charge them up full and it's a good idea to let them sit for an extra 2 to 6 hours still charging before the first use (don't need to do this again afterwards). If you are charging inside the TM, yes the light will go off when it's fully charged, but you can let it sit longer, or you can take it off early normally when you are not doing the first charge from new... Does not matter where the dial is set when you are charging, remember level one and below is the safety switch so the TM will not power on unless it is at level two or above (if you try to, it will give you a vibration to let you know that it is in the safety mode). And yes when you turn it on, the number of times it vibrates tells you the current battery charge level...

No reason to turn the dial down to zero after each use, unless you are storing it in a place where the button could accidentally be pressed? but if you were always going to be using it at level 6 without adjusting the dial at all, then yeah no reason to ever adjust the dial at all lol

And look up in threads here where to buy batteries, for your specific location, there are a lot of reputable stores mentioned many times in many threads here. You should just go over to the main TM thread now to post and you will get a lot more help there from a lot more people...

Wait whut? :hmm: That was not me I was out of town that day.

I've split your post from his, or I think I have at least. Unfortunately we don't have a way to change the author of a post.

pakalolo,

Shit Snacks

Wait whut? :hmm: That was not me I was out of town that day.

I've split your post from his, or I think I have at least. Unfortunately we don't have a way to change the author of a post.

Sorry I did not mean you in particular, it was another mod, but I tagged you to fix it because you are my hero lol

Still looks pretty jumbled above, this is the text from my post that is in AK's post now, but should be after bossman's @7:58pm:

Dude @AK47 AMI it does not arrive charged! Brand new battery needs to be fully charged first, also good to let it sit on the charger at least a couple hours after fully charged... No 18650 battery arrives charged, sorry that should really be written somewhere, you can't use it immediately when it arrives! Unless you already bought batteries and charged them separately... Sorry Good Luck!

arb said:
😞

And here you are contributing nothing constructive to a thread! Yes how dare I take a few hours without checking FC :rofl:

...any experienced vaper could have told this guy that he needs to charge a battery before first use in most any vape that arrives... :rolleyes:

Shit Snacks,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Sorry I did not mean you in particular, it was another mod, but I tagged you to fix it because you are my hero lol

Still looks pretty jumbled above, this is the text from my post that is in AK's post now, but should be after bossman's @7:58pm:

Yes I figured out who said what, but somehow I didn't save the edited versions so there were two identical posts for a few miutes. All fixed now I think.

Well, fixed as best I can with the current software...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't know I read that about batteries somewhere at some point, multiple times, I still prefer to do it to be safe! Not really a big deal when battery cells are so easily replaceable like this though
Here's a more recent article debunking some of the most common myths about Li Ion cells → Lithium-Ion Battery First Charge Myth – however, 18650s / Li Ions are shipped at 50 - 60% charge, sometimes lower, so it is of course wise to give them a full charge before using a new device.

Shit Snacks

Yes I figured out who said what, but somehow I didn't save the edited versions so there were two identical posts for a few miutes. All fixed now I think.

Well, fixed as best I can with the current software...

Ah I see, Yeah it's still in the wrong place, replying to arb before he even posted lol but whatever, not worth much effort for a thread like this I suppose! Since it can't be reverted back to actually being my post, after the first mod botched it by merging it into AK's, maybe you could just put a note in red at the top saying that "the below is actually Shit Snacks' post" or something??

Thanks again Pak!

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom