Looking for the best dry herb portable health concious vape please vape

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Ah I see, Yeah it's still in the wrong place, replying to arb before he even posted lol but whatever, not worth much effort for a thread like this I suppose! Since it can't be reverted back to actually being my post, after the first mod botched it by merging it into AK's, maybe you could just put a note in red at the top saying that "the below is actually Shit Snacks' post" or something??

Thanks again Pak!

I did have a mod note at the top of the versions that I didn't save, I swear! Added.

AK47 AMI

@bossman @Siebter @Shit Snacks and anyone else who has been help to me on my journey to find the best vape!! I just want to say a big thank you!! My Tinymight was GREAT last night and really did hit the spot!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ I will now move any other queries/questions on to the TM thread!! Can I just ask quickly... The taste was a little harsh going upto 6.5 and 7 ish, Any ideas how this can be better and what wipes/sanitizer for the mouth piece can you use if I'm passing it around amongst friends on a session etc? I've got some isopropyl alcohol coming which I can put on q tips but that's just for cleaning the inside?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm pleased you got it going and is working well for you now.

You can put a little iso on a kitchen towel to sanitise the stems, much cheaper than a wipe and better for the environment.

Cheebsy,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@bossman @Siebter @Shit Snacks and anyone else who has been help to me on my journey to find the best vape!! I just want to say a big thank you!! My Tinymight was GREAT last night and really did hit the spot!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ I will now move any other queries/questions on to the TM thread!! Can I just ask quickly... The taste was a little harsh going upto 6.5 and 7 ish, Any ideas how this can be better and what wipes/sanitizer for the mouth piece can you use if I'm passing it around amongst friends on a session etc? I've got some isopropyl alcohol coming which I can put on q tips but that's just for cleaning the inside?
Flavor and vapor quality should be a bit harsh with the stock stem at 6.5 to 7, which is around where I finish. I'd suggest starting between 4 and 4.5 and also try taking longer hits when you can rely on the cooler vapor from the lower temps. Nearly all my favorite hits from a Tinymight are in the 4 to 5.5 range and I gradually step up to around 7 just to finish the bowl.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I second what bossman said, I actually start my TM bowls at level 3 or even below, I temp step up to 6.5 or even 8, by around 0.5 taking only one hit at each level. This is how I milk the good flavor and low temp vapor effects, my preference. TM extracts fast at/ above 6.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Nearly all my favorite hits from a Tinymight are in the 4 to 5.5 range and I gradually step up to around 7 just to finish the bowl.

Sums up my preference as well - will occasionally go down to starting at 3/3.5 if I'm in the mood for a littttle more flavor, or even start at 7 or so if I'm looking for a quick couple strong punches, but for the most part I do it like @bossman

AK47 AMI

I'm pleased you got it going and is working well for you now.

You can put a little iso on a kitchen towel to sanitise the stems, much cheaper than a wipe and better for the environment
@Cheebsy cheers mate, was going to do it with ISO (this is isopropyl alcohol isn't it?) but then heard that's no good for end of mouthpiece as it goes in your mouth so no good to clean it with that? Thanks @bossman @Shit Snacks I'll try that then and start lower and just finish high ๐Ÿ˜‰ as it feels like I'm taking a hit but then coughing which then messes it up lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just felt that I wasn't getting as much vapor out in lower temps, how are you guys packing yours? To get best effect out etc? And how do you take the stem apart to clean it... The cu and the stem?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Cheebsy cheers mate, was going to do it with ISO (this is isopropyl alcohol isn't it?) but then heard that's no good for end of mouthpiece as it goes in your mouth so no good to clean it with that? Thanks @bossman @Shit Snacks I'll try that then and start lower and just finish high ๐Ÿ˜‰ as it feels like I'm taking a hit but then coughing which then messes it up lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just felt that I wasn't getting as much vapor out in lower temps, how are you guys packing yours? To get best effect out etc? And how do you take the stem apart to clean it... The cu and the stem?

Look in the thread for cleaning tips, and if you read backwards in here bossman and I already explained how we load ours... There are also many photos in the TM thread, it sucks that it is so full of crap you have to sift through too... I don't load that much, just fill a basket screen near the edge of the stem.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman
Top Bottom