• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for the best dry herb portable health concious vape please vape

AK47 AMI

What's the stempod?! Oh no not again, I've finally got it to a choice of 2 and now these new ones gets thrown into the mix! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm going to go with the tinymight, it the best one so far especially for its simplify, I won't need a modbox ๐Ÿ˜‰9

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's the stempod?! Oh no not again, I've finally got it to a choice of 2 and now these new ones gets thrown into the mix! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm going to go with the tinymight, it the best one so far especially for its simplify, I won't need a modbox ๐Ÿ˜‰9

Good choice I think!

Yes stempod also needs a mod box like Dreamwood Glow and Splinter. Simpler to go with a complete vape (for now at least)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: arb

AK47 AMI

Brilliant... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Cheers all, I think I'm going to take the risk and wait and get the tinymight finally, it's only going yo cost me a little less for the splinter with modbox send pipe anyway so might as well go for it... Plus I've never used a modbox and sounds like it could be complicated lol, anybody get the cooling pipe with the tinymight, if so which one? I think I have an adaptor already for it which is an old phone adaptor? So may not need one of them either! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shit Snacks

Brilliant... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Cheers all, I think I'm going to take the risk and wait and get the tinymight finally, it's only going yo cost me a little less for the splinter with modbox send pipe anyway so might as well go for it... Plus I've never used a modbox and sounds like it could be complicated lol, anybody get the cooling pipe with the tinymight, if so which one? I think I have an adaptor already for it which is an old phone adaptor? So may not need one of them either! ๐Ÿ˜‰

The stock cooling unit that comes with it is great, unless you have a bong bubbler or glass j hook you won't need a WPA (though it is very nice, I use mine with the WPA and jayhook, only use the cooling unit on the go really) I do think the other cooling stem looks fun, but it is pretty large...

AK47 AMI

What is a WPA? I'm just worried that this charger that I've got (it's for an old phone and the connector looks identical to what I need I think) won't be too powerful for it, as we're in the UK and just not sure of electrics are different at all, if I state that when I order it they will send the correct charger won't they!! Might as well buy one to make sure it's right for it? No I don't use a glass bubbler and don't know what a Jay hook is or any other connection, I just want a cooling pipe I can use and that's it really, does that come with it Yeah? What kind of battery do I need

AK47 AMI,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

What is a WPA? I'm just worried that this charger that I've got (it's for an old phone and the connector looks identical to what I need I think) won't be too powerful for it, as we're in the UK and just not sure of electrics are different at all, if I state that when I order it they will send the correct charger won't they!! Might as well buy one to make sure it's right for it? No I don't use a glass bubbler and don't know what a Jay hook is or any other connection, I just want a cooling pipe I can use and that's it really, does that come with it Yeah? What kind of battery do I need

Yeah a WPA is water piece adapter, you would use that to connect to a glass bubbler or j hook, so you do not need that then!

The stock stem and cooling unit (this goes inside of the stem, made out of steel, it needs to be cleaned around every 25 bowls maybe) that come with it will be fine for you, but you may want to order a spare stem and/or even the long stem too... Up to you if you want to try the extra long cooling stem as well (this one does not use the stock cooling unit that comes with the TM)

It also comes with a Sony VTC6 battery, don't worry about getting a spare or an external charger yet, wait to see how much you use it, if that's so necessary for you...

And don't worry about UK electrics, the tinymight will come with universal electronics for anywhere. It is just a USB cord to plug into TM that you will need to provide your own wall plug for, the one from your phone if old probably will not charge fast enough so you will want to get a new one is all. Easy to find wherever you are!

Does that all make sense?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey @AK47 AMI I'm in the UK, I have a tinymight, please don't stress about the charger! I'm also a fully qualified electrician ๐Ÿคฃ

All you need is a phone charger, the generic usb style, that can supply at least 2 amps. This one for example

The TM does not come with a charger for UK plugs, but it does come with a very nice usb cable you can plug into something like I linked above.

AK47 AMI

Thanks Shit snacks, yes it does make sense, I'll prob just use the pipe it comes with etc, Cheebsy thanks mate, good to know you're in the UK and that you're an electrician etc and electrics will be fine, yes I'll check the one you're on about on amazon, but I think I have one that should suffice, but if not at least I know which one to get! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ what do you guys think of the tinymight?? ๐Ÿ‘ can't wait to get one now lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ just out of interest what temp/level do you guys use your tinymight on?

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Take a look here, you'll see all types of users detail their experiences

The thread is pretty long so start with the last 20 or so pages, you've got some time to waste while they build your device

arb

Semi shaved ape
The thread of lowered expectations........ lolz.
Perhaps the thread of many excuses and fanboys is a better title.
I was gonna get one then I read that thread.
Not sure why or how anyone thinks that is a good purchase to make........everything breaks especially portable tapes.
๐Ÿ˜‚

Modnote: Please note that the use of the term "fanboy" can be interpreted as going against our Be Nice rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

badbee

@AK47 AMI , you asked about the "best" vape and that is definitely the advice you are getting. I will say, however, that upgrading from an HerbStick to a TinyMight is like upgrading from a Honda Fit to a Maserati. A Maserati certainly falls into the "best car" category but that doesn't make it the right vehicle to drive in rush hour every day.

A more gradual upgrade path might allow you to develop your vaping preferences a little before jumping into the very high end performance category. A more typical upgrade path from the HerbStick would be an Arizer or Storz and Bickel product. Those vapes are easier to use, more consistent, more reliable, and come with much better support should issues arise. They definitely don't have the performance of the TinyMight when it is working to full potential.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks @Cheebsy please see above quote

Haha I obviously think very highly of it since I've been recommending it to you! I moved recently with my vapes packed up except for the firewood 7 and the tinymight which I have been using for the past six weeks almost exclusively... I've had my tinymight since December 31st So I am coming up on a full year without any issues, I even had a slight drop once that didn't affect anything negatively, but I'm still planning to buy a second one (and a second Firewood7)

I am a big advocate for on-demand vaping over any session device, yes that usually entails a bit more knowledge to use effectively, but not necessarily difficult for anyone with less experience to use without issue... If someone is looking to buy one vape, why bother with something lower end, skip to the latest and greatest, why not? We are lucky vaping has come such a long way now, none of my top recommendations were available when I began and they all make me think poorly of say Arizer or S&B products' performance now...

Anyway @AK47 AMI just place your order and put it out of your mind, there will always be people with various opinions so a decision once made should not entail further research, to preserve one's sanity!

The thread of lowered expectations........ lolz.
Perhaps the thread of many excuses and fanboys is a better title.
I was gonna get one then I read that thread.
Not sure why or how anyone thinks that is a good purchase to make........everything breaks especially portable tapes.
๐Ÿ˜‚

Not sure why you are so adamantly against it, in so many different threads here, as if with an axe to grind? (Have you purchased for yourself? Have you even used one??) If you read the thread and cannot understand why anyone would purchase one, then I must question your reading comprehension... The thread is indeed flooded with irrelevant crap unfortunately, so I don't know how useful it is in general now, but literally every product thread here is going to be full of fans of that product... So to act like that is a negative thing, frankly, is fucking ridiculous!
:2c::peace:

"excuses" as if you prefer posting in a vacuum or echo chamber? come on, dude... I guess you should just not buy anything then, because everything breaks! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AK47 AMI

@badbee I get what you're saying mate, but what is the point of going for something in between? Better to learn how to use the 'maserati' and take time using that, then go from a Honda to a R8 then to a maserati? @shitsnacks thanks mate, yes I'm not too bothered as I dint think I'll be dropping it or having accidents really, I'm a careful sort of guy! And if it does happen then I'll sort it, I think I'm gonna take the risk and just get it, no 9more questions, it will take time to get used to it, but I can't see any point getting something else, wasting money and then getting this later, just jump in and get learning with the best there is... The TM. ๐Ÿ˜€ can I just ask can I just charge this up by USB (plugged into charger) and then go outside, have a few hits and then come back inside and just charge it for the next night/evening etc? Or do I need a battery back, I've heard that it's not a problem to charge this up using adaptors we have already in UK so should be no issues there!

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I get what you're saying mate, but what is the point of going for something in between?
The reason why there are so many *different* vapes out there is that everyone of us is looking for a different experience. It took me three vapes to understand that I will only find satisfaction with on-demand vapes. Or that I mostly want to microdose. There are many parameters, so most likely the first or second or even the third vape will not be the one you are looking for (in the end), which is why we often recommend less pricey devices to beginners. Maybe you will find out that you are rather into long sessions, that's for example one thing other devices are better at.

badbee

@badbee Ibut what is the point of going for something in between?
I hear you, and will be staring as you drive by in your new candy apple red (insert sports car color of your preference here) TinyMight.

@Siebter , good point. I avoided session vapes thinking I wanted the option to do single hits spread apart. It turned out that I don't really need or want that. I still prefer convection but almost always finish the bowl\crucible in a single session, old half-vaped flower is gross to me. :)

Last edited:

AK47 AMI

@badbee yes mate totally agree, I think I'd choose a bluish silver colour though, same as my existing BMW I have lol ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ @Siebter 6es mate, but I won't be out long enough to be sessioning on it as it's cold in the UK, unless inside a house somewhere, (in which case I'm guessing I just keep my charger with me and charge it up etc!) but most of the time, I need a on demand vape, quick hits and then back inside where it's warm! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ what temp/settings do you guys run yours on please? And what it's most effective on etc?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

can I just ask can I just charge this up by USB (plugged into charger) and then go outside, have a few hits and then come back inside and just charge it for the next night/evening etc? Or do I need a battery back, I've heard that it's not a problem to charge this up using adaptors we have already in UK so should be no issues there!

Yes absolutely, but you will not need to, you should be fine charging via USB without removing the battery, without having to recharge for likely several days... Like if you just have a few hits a night, which could be one small bowl depending on temp settings, you will not need to recharge for a few days at least... On average the battery life gets you about 6 bowls, depending on usage it could be a little less, or it could actually be much much more in fact! I think you will be pretty impressed by the battery life, along with the power and flavor of course!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
what temp/settings do you guys run yours on please?
The manual recommends having your first session with the dial at 6 and I think that's a very good starting point. However, I've seen others starting much lower and others using the TM with the dial being at 10 always, you'll have a wide range of usable temps with this thing. I personally start at 5 or 6 for the first two hits, then tempstep until 7 or 8, depending on my mood, the strain and the amount.

Top Bottom