• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Looking for the best dry herb portable health concious vape please vape

Vaporware

You would probably be fine with the TinyMight, but if you can’t wait to get it you probably wouldn’t be able to wait to get it back if you were unlucky and needed repairs, so it’s probably not the best choice for you right now.

The Arizer stuff and the Crafty are different from most of the recommendations above...if you almost always want to have a full session where you go out and finish whatever you put in the bowl then reload it for next time, they should be decent options. They aren’t what I personally look to for the safest materials and stuff, but most people seem to be fine with them.

If you sometimes want to just take a hit or two and save the rest for later, the other on-demand stuff would be better. You can pull the stem out of Arizer portables early and some people are happy to do it that way, but that’s not what they were designed for.

Like @Shit Snacks said, the Firewood 7 just needs an 18650 battery charger (like a lot of these and e-cigs use) which you can get in any country, and if I were ordering something right now with the expectation that it would ship soon, it would be a Firewood 7. It does have a hybrid heater, but as long as you let off the button a few seconds before stopping your draw it’s still good for on-demand use.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi thanks very much, much easier to use the quote button! 😂 I think I nearly killed myself from inhaling glue from that shit herbstick! So you can see why I'm adamant I don't want anything like that, I'd like to have convection as I'm guessing that's better? but I'm likimg the Arizer solo 2! Have you had one at all and any cons with this? Was going to go for the crafty+ but from what I'm hearing and reading, the Arizer sounds better for me? And this is what I'm leaning towards at the mo? If you was to go for a Arizer would you go for the solo 2 model? Or which would you say is the best convection one please?

I'd like to have a tinymight but can't wait 2-6 weeks and then I've heard the CS is not great and worried about chasing it up etc? As I'm based in UK, if there was any issues it may be a nightmare to sort out etc...
If you would recommend the best portable, which would it be, I'm looking for the healthiest, best materials, easiest to draw, no lighter needed and on demand really (sorry I know I'm looking for a lot!! But just want to be happy and not waste money like I already have with the shitstick )as looking for a vape outside on an evening just once or twice really as got kids etc and then back inside lol 😂 thanks very much for your advice you have already given me

Yeah I know, I remember that company herbstick, very poor build quality, there are a lot like that, rest assured everything we are suggesting is much much better!

So I used to have the original Arizer solo and the original Arizer air, I have not tried 2's myself... I think the Solo 2 is the top tier, with the dual integrated batteries, however it is not isolated air path though most people don't seem to have an issue with that. Supposedly the Air 2 May have the isolated air path, and it is of course more portable, batteries are swappable so you can charge internally or externally with spares. Performance is basically going to be the same, vapor quality the same. So does it tough decision between Air 2 and Solo 2 honestly

Meanwhile I've only had the new mighty, but it should perform the same as the crafty+. What's different there is you are going to get a bit more power, however you have to load an aluminum bowl and use a plastic vapor path (I believe the air path is isolated, and the plastic is indeed very high quality rated for high heat, no glue etc and there are alternative options that allow you to use glass instead without the cooling unit) Here the batteries are only internal, cannot be replaced or charged externally.

Both of these are primarily conduction, and session style, so they will be slower to heat up and will be constantly cooking herb whether you inhale or not. They will perform similarly to the herb stick, but with safe materials, more power, better efficiency and vapor quality! So if that style appeals to you, you just have to decide which of these appeals to you most! With either one, you are not really getting convection, despite a little hybrid action they are pretty much conduction but not the same kind of weak conduction as herb stick if that makes sense?

And though best is very subjective, my preference is for the pure convection on demand vaporizers I listed, they all provide the best vapor quality with clean materials and wide open draw, best efficiency in my experience. Tinymight does happen to be my overall favorite in this category, and it ships from Finland so I don't know how difficult that is to the UK?? Sometimes vapefiend has them but they go very quick, and sometimes they're available used on Reddit or here?

Then yeah Firewood7 is different in that it is mostly conduction but still on demand with pure materials, it is very much like a conduction tinymight where you load a ceramic oven instead of the glass stems. It has great vapor quality, very nice efficiency, solid power and flavor!

I think any of these can probably fit the use you need to fill, will be much much better than what you were used to, but you'll have to decide what you think is going to be best for you! as you see the on demand models are not necessarily the easiest to get, and being in the UK also affects availability of these handcrafted artisan vapes... I do think they are worth the wait though, compared to the alternative, but I am a pretty experienced vaper at this point, a more casual user might prefer the simplicity of session style vapes like crafty and arizer

Goita

Sorry was meant to say I'm not bothered how small it is, could do with something reliable, is portable and works well and healthy most of all 👍
My favourite vape is the minivap which seems to have a loyal following- it is a safe vape and is currently being used in medical trials in various countries. The vape has been independently tested, generates big clouds and battery lasts for hours and has zero draw resistance. There is a long thread on here about it. The crafty is a good little vape and not all plastic is the same. Storz and bickel vapes are also used in medical settings and are also safe. If safety is your concern I would pick any vape from Storz and bickel or minivap.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Curious no one mentioned the little workhorse that can, from Healthy Rips, the Fury.

Flowermate Cap, and VLeaf Go are two recent/ECO-nomical contenders in the portable field.

G’luck in your Quest!:clap:

—Then the swirling winds of V A S cometh!

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: arb

AK47 AMI

Thank you all so much for your input and helping decide which one to go for 😉👍 your advice is well appreciated.

I think Air 2 is out of the question then with arb saying his broke quick!

I'm thinking it's between the Arizer solo 2 as don't even need to grind your stuff lol and the crafty+ as it's from storz and bickle as I really do want something that is better healthwise and medically for me especially for lungs.

I would go for the minivap. However this is double the price range at £300 but really does seem the best, the Arizer solo 2 is 160 and the crafty+ is around 190? So not sure which way I should go?

Any one had experience with the Arizer solo 2 and crafty+? Pros and cons please if poss?

Just looking at the flowercap and vleaf go. These seem a little cheap so not sure if they are that good? Flowercap is a Chinese vape and due to me inhaling glue last time from the shitstick (herbstick) I'm just reluctant to go there again? The vleaf go looks good tho, is this Chinese though 😭.

I am going to using it personally most of the time and only for sessions sometimes really.

So I think it's between Arizer solo 2, crafty+, or this vleaf go? Any ideas which way I should go and why please?

Need something quickesh to heat up, great medical wise and least draw resistance.

Thanks again everyone, I'm nearly there and much appreciated for being involved in my choice! 😀👍👊

AK47 AMI,

Shit Snacks

Thank you all so much for your input and helping decide which one to go for 😉👍 your advice is well appreciated.

I think Air 2 is out of the question then with arb saying his broke quick!

I'm thinking it's between the Arizer solo 2 as don't even need to grind your stuff lol and the crafty+ as it's from storz and bickle as I really do want something that is better healthwise and medically for me especially for lungs.

I would go for the minivap. However this is double the price range at £300 but really does seem the best, the Arizer solo 2 is 160 and the crafty+ is around 190? So not sure which way I should go?

Any one had experience with the Arizer solo 2 and crafty+? Pros and cons please if poss?

Just looking at the flowercap and vleaf go. These seem a little cheap so not sure if they are that good? Flowercap is a Chinese vape and due to me inhaling glue last time from the shitstick (herbstick) I'm just reluctant to go there again? The vleaf go looks good tho, is this Chinese though 😭.

I am going to using it personally most of the time and only for sessions sometimes really.

So I think it's between Arizer solo 2, crafty+, or this vleaf go? Any ideas which way I should go and why please?

Need something quickesh to heat up, great medical wise and least draw resistance.

Thanks again everyone, I'm nearly there and much appreciated for being involved in my choice! 😀👍👊

I would not mess with the v-leaf go personally, not stock at least...

Air 2 issues I would look into more deeply, just because one person says their screen broke doesn't mean you're going to have an issue at all... But also you do have to grind for arizer vapes and crafty...

AK47 AMI

Ok cheers, they do seem a bit cheap and I'm guessing you get as good as you pay for. I watched a video from vapefiend on The Arizer solo 2, he just stuck a little nug in and away he went? Looked pretty good, but is better to get the air 2 or solo lol or pay that bit more and get the crafty+? From what I need stated earlier above

AK47 AMI,

arb

Semi shaved ape
I would not mess with the v-leaf go personally, not stock at least...

Air 2 issues I would look into more deeply, just because one person says their screen broke doesn't mean you're going to have an issue at all... But also you do have to grind for arizer vapes and crafty...
Good advice and I will say if money is tight the original solo is still a excellent vaporizer.
😁

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Yeah, the Arizers are known to run without issues for years too, so they are actually very sturdy and reliable. They also offer a pretty nice flavor profile in my opinion. Only downside for me personally is that they (Solo / Solo 2 & Air / Air 2) are a bit slower when it comes to extracting, they are definitely more on the session side of things and not really on demand. But as @Shit Snacks mentioned, still miles above the Herbstick Eco (saw a video on YouTube about it, oh my...). In that price range they are actually very hard to beat, especially when comparing to other battery driven devices.

You can indeed just put an unground nug in the Arizers, but that works more or less with almost any vape. And while it will give you a very pure flavor experience, it will slow down the session even more. But still worth a try of course.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Update: I've not been on here long but already figured that the tinymight or tetra p80 is probably the way to go?! However, both put of stock, what's your thoughts on the crafty + please? Or which others would be best recommended? Thanks

Fuck the Solo II (and Air 2) if one of your preferences is an open draw. My recommendation would be to order a Tinymight and just wait for two to four weeks for it to arrive.

I owned the Mighty for a year or so and would never consider any of the S&B portables with their decade-old design, aluminum chamber, plastic vapor path, and proprietary charger. They also have small, weak heaters compared to the more powerful portables you're considering.

With all these last generation session portables you have to take too many airy hits to fully extract. And since the aluminum chamber adds a lot of conduction the Crafty/Mighty will be cooking your weed while it's idle and after you turn it off.

The Crafty+ has all the problems of the original crafty and still doesn't even have a display or controls for changing temps. The one nice thing about the Mighty/Crafty is the draw resistance. Even a Fury Edge (i.e. another slow, hybrid/conduction session vape) would be cheaper and more efficient for less money.

The Tinymight (and the other on demand convection portables like the Splinter, P80, Sticky Brick, etc.) are a different breed. You'll experience vastly superior flavor and denser clouds from .15g in a TM than you will from twice that much in a Crafty. And if you want you could fully vape that .15 in just a few hits in less time than it takes a Crafty to heat up.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Sorry, I missed that – I agree with @bossman, the Arizers are most likely not what you are looking for, you definitely need an on-demand and definitely a convection device. The Tinymight is nice for sure, serves me well and made me pretty much stop looking for other vapes for almost a year now. Absolutely worth the waiting time, despite the spotty customer service.

Siebter,
Reactions: bossman

AK47 AMI

Thank you again for all your comments! I'm just concerned about the tinymight because if have issues it's going to be real difficult to resolve etc? Where can I get the from if I do decide to tho?

I've been looking in vapefiend and have found the splinter! so may go for that? But I don't understand half the things on it lol 😂 is it easy to use? Is it medically decent and safe, easy to draw? (no Chinese glue issues etc?!) have you owned one? What are the pros cons please? do I need to by a 510 mod for it separately as that what it seems, I think this maybe the one... But I really just want to charge it up and then take it off and use when needed, this one sounds a little more complicated?? Will it be ok for UK use too?

AK47 AMI,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Will it be ok for UK use too?

I'm pretty sure all devices mentioned in this thread are compatible with the United Kingdom. I suppose even all devices mentioned in this forum – seriously, what are you even referring to? :-)

Anyway, yeah, the Splinter does need a 510 box mod to function. I have never used a Splinter, but it does fit your needs I'd say. On-demand, not too tight of a draw, hits well from what I hear.

I'm just concerned about the tinymight because if have issues it's going to be real difficult to resolve etc? Where can I get the from if I do decide to tho?

Any device can fuck up at one point or another, hence I recommend to look for a non-battery device sooner or later. It's always good to have a backup strategy.

I recommend purchasing the Tinymight directly from their →site and also open an account there. That way you'll be able to file issues much nicer than without an account.

Last edited:

AK47 AMI

Ok thanks guys much appreciated. I just thought that some might not have a UK charger (and USB fitting etc) then I'd run into trouble, thats all...hmm what do I go for then? the splinter and buy the 510 mod box and can have asap! or order the tinymight direct from their site and wait... Thanks for the link too!

AK47 AMI,

Shit Snacks

Ok thanks guys much appreciated. I just thought that some might not have a UK charger (and USB fitting etc) then I'd run into trouble, thats all...hmm what do I go for then? the splinter and buy the 510 mod box and can have asap! or order the tinymight direct from their site and wait... Thanks for the link too!

I honestly think the splinter might be a bit more involved for you with the mod, though it is very nice and fits your needs well... I think you should just order the TM on the website making an account as @Siebter says, and maybe something else nice can be found cheap in the meantime... vleafgo can actually be had for very cheap and is nice for a basic vape, not like the herb stick! LOL

AK47 AMI

Guys I've looked at the splinter and the splinter Z, anyone know the difference and if worth going for the splinter Z? they're a good on demand vape, these sound a decent fit to what I need and the reviews are great? Will just need to get a mod box and a decent cooling pipe? As Darkaribanada says the xl8r looks good! Ive emailed tinymight let's see if they get back to me, as it's an overseas company and heard their CS is not brilliant, I might have issues getting in touch them in the future if something not right, that's all I'm worried about, vapefiend I can get answer from straight away 😀

AK47 AMI,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Ive emailed tinymight let's see if they get back to me [...]
They might not, because they get swamped with mails every day. If you have any questions, I suggest to ask them in the dedicated →Tinymight thread. I still also recommend buying the Tinymight directly from the company, that way you'll be able to open an account there and get you cs issues, should they occur, solved much quicker (than via mail). I'm not sure that's possible when you purchased your device elsewhere (but don't take my word, better ask for example Vapefiend how they would handle that).

Shit Snacks

Guys I've looked at the splinter and the splinter Z, anyone know the difference and if worth going for the splinter Z? they're a good on demand vape, these sound a decent fit to what I need and the reviews are great? Will just need to get a mod box and a decent cooling pipe? As Darkaribanada says the xl8r looks good! Ive emailed tinymight let's see if they get back to me, as it's an overseas company and heard their CS is not brilliant, I might have issues getting in touch them in the future if something not right, that's all I'm worried about, vapefiend I can get answer from straight away 😀

Yeah but there is no warranty for splinter, from the company they are discontinued, if there is an issue maybe vapefiend can send you a replacement, but only until they run out of stock? Probably a bit more technique involved to use splinter by the way too

Z has larger more complex heater, and is larger overall, may want a dual battery box mod for that one... but again I don't know how skilled you are with box mods, if you have no experience I think it's just going to be more trouble than it's worth for you...

Like it was mentioned you shouldn't have CS issues with the TM, if you create an account through the site and order it will be easy to process warranty claims should they arise...

Get the splinter if you're sure it's what you want, I'm just not so sure it is lol

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Having bought a TM from vapefiend, my understanding is that the warranty is with TM and not vapefiend if I have problems. It's not as if they have a box full of new units to swap out of needed, they only stay in stock for 5 mins max lol.

I have to admit I'm worried about how I would get the manufacturer to respond to a problem without ever having bought from them direct, then I remember that mins been rock solid for several months, and I have other toys to play with if this one breaks

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure

The Splinter Z is amazing and its larger heater has a higher ceiling for flavor than the Tinymight. Just put any custom or Chinese Z on either of the two box mods compatible with the Red Panda firmware (this requires a pc but isn't complicated) and it takes all the guesswork out of the initial config.

Avoid the Chinese bubinga ZV1 if possible because they sometimes develop a crack in the wooden body, an issue that was corrected with the ZV2 and one that doesn't affect the custom Zs.

The Tinymight has the better ergos, superior portability, and a more attractive design. With just one cell and a smaller heater the battery life isn't as good. The terp hits from good flower aren't as impressive but still very good, especially if you get the stainless steel cooling unit out of the vapor path by using a WPA and a j-hook. I use my Zs this way too but it's more awkward.

The Tinymight is wonderfully easy to use and a consistent performer. I would not be overly concerned with the customer service complaints on the TM thread here. Folks are getting their orders and repairs eventually, they just have various levels of patience with not getting email replies.

PXL_20201113_213925706~2.jpg

PXL_20201113_214000616~2.jpg

Last edited:

AK47 AMI

Ok guys the splinter Z is actually going to be much more than the tinymight (as would need modbox and cooling pipe? so the choice is between tinymight or the splinter? The splinter with cooling pipe and modbox (I don't have any experience with a modbox either!) is around £180, for an extra 40 I can get the tinymight but will prob need a UK charger on top most likely, I need something with less fuss to fire up vape and clean ,something quick on demand, safe medically and minimal draw resistance... Which way would you go, just had email back from tinymight and will come with a 10 year guarantee

AK47 AMI,

Vaporware

Ok guys the splinter Z is actually going to be much more than the tinymight (as would need modbox and cooling pipe? so the choice is between tinymight or the splinter? The splinter with cooling pipe and modbox (I don't have any experience with a modbox either!) is around £180, for an extra 40 I can get the tinymight but will prob need a UK charger on top most likely, I need something with less fuss to fire up vape and clean ,something quick on demand, safe medically and minimal draw resistance... Which way would you go, just had email back from tinymight and will come with a 10 year guarantee

I’ve been a bit hesitant to recommend the TinyMight lately due to slow responses to support requests and stuff, but as long as you’re aware of that and you can deal with some possible delays I’d easily choose the TinyMight out of those two right now. With the Splinter discontinued, it doesn’t seem like the right time to get into it unless it’s something you really want to pick up while it’s still available.

Edit: To be clear, I haven’t used either of these but I’ve read just about everything on the TM and quite a bit about the Splinter. I think there’s a lot to like about the Splinter too, it’s earned plenty of fans, but especially now I’d choose the TinyMight in a second.

Last edited:
Vaporware,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
You can't go wrong with the Tinymight. It's small, powerful, easy to use and has better vapor quality than any of the plastic, legacy session vapes you've considered. It's a smartly made vape probably my first choice recommendation these days.

Shit Snacks

Go for the tinymight, if they responded to your email that's already a good sign for customer service... Also it comes with a nice USB charger cord, I'm sure you already have a UK wall plug for USB? So I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up as a concern...

I just think Splinter is going to be too involved for you, and if you ever break the glass you're shit out of luck... I don't think you want to spend more money on that risk?

Perhaps this could interest you as well:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter
Top Bottom